Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2004, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

i should post a pic of me ,too.i am searching for one
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 10-18-2004, 02:44 PM
Cotton Candy

I just took some pics on Saturday night at my cousin's party, so I should be putting some up soon

Old 10-18-2004, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

@ Marion: No problem..
It's funny... When I was 14 People thought I was 18 and now people think I'm younger..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-18-2004, 05:06 PM
New Fan

thats me..a year ago..Im skinnier now...

[IMG]http://imageevent.com/miry_sg11/me?n=0[IMG]

Last edited by ~miry_G*; 10-18-2004 at 05:13 PM
Old 10-18-2004, 05:52 PM
Extreme Fan

i can't see the pic
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 10-18-2004, 06:22 PM
Absolute Fan

I always get told I look younger than I am as well...

Sprezzatura - Lol I know how you feel, bus drivers do that to me as well!!!

Lorelai Obsessed - That pic of you and your friend is so nice, you look so pretty in it!!

P.S-We'll probably all appreciate being called younger when we are older so theres a bright side

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 10-18-2004, 06:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kwistina
and Kay, you're hideous! I mean it, man...How do you show your face outside in public? /end sarcasm
Thanks, babe. Look at you, so sexy! Seriously, dude, you're hot.

Suz, pretty! You look older than 22, in my opinion. Not by much, though! That your boyfriend?

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 10-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm 21 and I can still get on for a kids price on a bus and half price in other places and you stop been a child at 16 over here lol. Once we tried to pay to get in somewhere and I got in half price and they tried to make my parents pay full for him. Taking into account he is 4years younger than me and I was 16 at the time making him 12.

Also when Titanic out came it was rated 12. I was 14 and my brother was 10 and they refused to let me in and just let my brother walk straight in. I had to show ID in the end.

My mum always told me though you will still look young when you are older (If that made sense lol)

MMS #55, ILY #64, WYMM #17, NSL #15, VT #4, LL #11

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Scott Patterson hugged me
Old 10-18-2004, 07:19 PM
Extreme Fan

wow,i really hadn`thought you were 21,i must say.you are the girl who made tour through wb right?
Old 10-18-2004, 07:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah that's me lol

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Old 10-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Extreme Fan

how did you get in there to do the tour?did you win something?
Old 10-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

No. Anyone can go. I've been 3 times. You just book a tour and you get a certain time to go and then a tour guide takes you round. She told us some nice things about the cast and me and my friend were trying to snag some spoilers but they hadn't started filming the 5th season so we didn't get anything from her lol.

Old 10-18-2004, 07:36 PM
Extreme Fan

wow great
Old 10-18-2004, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

WOW.. is it expensive?? And didyou see any actors?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's not that expensive. I cannot for the life of me remember how much it is. Does $25/$30 seem a lot lol. I live in the UK so I get confused with the money side of it. No I didn't see any actors this time but last year someone said Matthew Perry drove past us on a buggy so I just turned round and I think I caught a glimse. No GG people though but i'm kind of relieved cause I saw Lauren Graham and Scott Patterson's parking space and nearly fell out of the buggy so god knows what would have happened if I'd met them. I saw Lauren Graham and Alexis's baby pictures though. They were at the elder Gilmore house and Lorelai and Rory's house. That was quite cute.
I did meet Sam Phillips though who was really nice, at a concert so me and my friend went to chat to her and she signed my CD's. I also went to see The Groundlings where Mellissa McCarthy does improvisation shows but she wasn't on that night but i saw a lot of pictures of her there. And the show was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread