Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2004, 12:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Java_Angel86

Shoegal - You have nice eyes - r.blue like Rory and Lorelai. I have quite green eyes.... o well lol.
Thanks
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am....
Old 10-18-2004, 05:56 AM
Extreme Fan

yep,that's it
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 10-18-2004, 06:59 AM
Loyal Fan

*jumps on the bandwagon*

I'm really not as evil as I look...seriously.

and Kay, you're hideous! I mean it, man...How do you show your face outside in public? /end sarcasm

Cameron: "Men should grow up."
House: "Yeah, and dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen."

Keeper of Luke Danes, and entitled to all things Dirty!
Old 10-18-2004, 07:05 AM
Extreme Fan

nice pics ,you have differnt hair in each of them
i like the second pic.I am too shy to post some,basically cause I don't have good ones
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 10-18-2004, 07:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Sprezzatura
uhm i don't know how to say this in english so.. "das war mein Ersnt" is that "i'm serious"?

hehe

Why does "back hug" not work
yeah thats right "i´m serious" and does work see?

and thanks a lot .. for your comment about me and lauren

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-18-2004, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey..

You're al looking awesome...
I searched for a picture of myself and I found that..
It's only 4 days old
I'm the one on the left.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-18-2004, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm 19..
What did you think?? *beingcurious*

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-18-2004, 10:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

same here i dont look really like OMG 22!!

do I?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-18-2004, 10:20 AM
Extreme Fan

hey,that pic is really sweet.Is that your boyfriend?
Old 10-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

nope its not .. its just a good friend of mine

and thanks . .well on the pic i was 21 and not 22

but when i was in the hospital 2 weeks ago they asked me (in a serious way) if my mother is nearby because of the signature.. they thought i was 17!!

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-18-2004, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

so how's that...what shall i say..i am 27 (pic is from last year)

MMS #57, ILY #66. PDA #14, WYMM supporter #19
Keeper of the champagne glasses L/L are using at their first date

LUKE: Though tonight I will give you my extremely positive views on other aspects of your being.

JJ- addiction: It's not a habit. it's cool.i feel alive. if you don't have it, you're on the other side. i'm not an addict, maybe that's a lie!

Last edited by Kathie95; 10-18-2004 at 10:54 AM
Old 10-18-2004, 10:46 AM
Extreme Fan

ähm,KATHIE,that pic is a little oversized.it streches my screen completely.i can`t see anything else when i look at your eyes and when i look at your nose ,i can't see your eyes
ähm hope you understand what i mean.
and turn it,please
Old 10-18-2004, 10:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

sorry, sorry, sorry......pic-working is not my special skill....i'm learning, i'm learning

LUKE: Though tonight I will give you my extremely positive views on other aspects of your being.

JJ- addiction: It's not a habit. it's cool.i feel alive. if you don't have it, you're on the other side. i'm not an addict, maybe that's a lie!
Old 10-18-2004, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

ah,so much better now
Old 10-18-2004, 11:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

thought so..was really scared of the size at first too...but not fast enough to change it

Closed Thread   Post New Thread