Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2004, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah I forgot to comment on Kat's pics!! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] <- self

My god your cat is so adorable!!!! So fluffy! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Did you name her Georgia cos your gran was from there or something?

I haven't been watching much Idol. I saw it on Wednesday though. I like Latoya.

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:

I couldn't believe how much tip we were getting! There were 6 staff to split between so that $66 in tips! They didn't even get great service cos we only had one chef tonight. They must have felt sorry for us [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We actually were running around. Good exercise [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

No, I don't get mad unless the person is really picky about how they want their meal. This guy keeps ordering takeaway and asks for no sugar, no wheat, no...something else. Which is fine if you're allergic to it, but he's not. He just gets it that way cos his wife just had a baby. He musta read some book that said it was bad while breast-feeding or something. utterly ridiculus. The baby's quite big now and he still orders the same way. Way overproctective. We had a customer who asked for this curry dish with prawns, and we were like, "No that's not gonna taste nice cos this particular curry is not good with seafood," but she wanted it anyway. ANd then she complained that it was disgusting and wanted another meal, refusing to pay for what she'd nibbled at. And then she was like, "I'm gonna tell everyone not to come to this restaurant. You're gonna lose so much business!" My god, she was annoying. I've got loadsa customers I can complain about. Especially this one lady who comes in once a week or fortnight for takeaway. ... Gah, hard to explain... Never mind [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
And no I don't mind if a customer changes their mind (do you mean while I'm taking their orders?)

Oh, I'd like a foot spa. I gave one to my mum once. Wonder where it went... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
We don't really have a great cake store around here. I usually get something from Michels Patisserie.

Aw, that's ok. I'll see if I can do a pic with my digicam. Usually mag articles reflect too much though
That's great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for answering my question. The reason for my asking is that I went to a cafe and asked for a Club Sandwich with just the bacon, chicken, and mayonaise as I don't like tomato, but they gave me a hard time and she asked what did I mean when i told her my order then the waiter brought it to me and said rudely, that's exactly how you wanted it [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

My foot spa is great [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Aww thanks Javs [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aye? Was it on Wednesday?! If it was a repeat, well that's okay cos I jdgjsdhtapeditasghf
Evie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I saw Kat's pics, her cat is so cute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG>

Thanks for answering my question. The reason for my asking is that I went to a cafe and asked for a Club Sandwich with just the bacon, chicken, and mayonaise as I don't like tomato, but they gave me a hard time and she asked what did I mean when i told her my order then the waiter brought it to me and said rudely, that's exactly how you wanted it [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

My foot spa is great [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Aww thanks Javs [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OMG! What a jerk!! Loads of ppl don't like tomato. It's not like the sandwich has been pre-prepared and they have to take it out. How much effort does it take to not put something in? You should have complained to the management.

Was that a gift from the parents?

I just took a picture and it didn't reflect too much. I have to wait to use my cousin's laptop though (my comp doesn't have a USB port to hook it up). I'd do it now but she's put a stinkin' password on it. It's like she doesn't trust me or something [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>Aye? Was it on Wednesday?! If it was a repeat, well that's okay cos I jdgjsdhtapeditasghf</STRONG>
Isn't it? Wednesday was the only day I had off this week so it musta been Wednesday that I saw it. It's the one where Latoya and that guy get through. Maybe it was Monday?? Oh wait,...maybe it was Sunday [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Was I home on Sunday&gt;? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Gah, should I preorder GG from AMazon? It's $55 aussie dollars, without the shipping costs.

Old 03-05-2004, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

On the Sunday ep Latoya got through, and Amy Adams too. PInk hair, sang power of love. I hope it wasn't the next ep.. sob, that will throw off my collection..rotfl

Aw that sucks Bella..how'd you respond to the delightful waitor?
Old 03-05-2004, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>On the Sunday ep Latoya got through, and Amy Adams too. PInk hair, sang power of love. I hope it wasn't the next ep.. sob, that will throw off my collection..rotfl</STRONG>
Hmmm...Don't mind me, I'm prolly making things up in my mind again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I carried a car battery today. My god that thing was heavy!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

OMG! What a jerk!! Loads of ppl don't like tomato. It's not like the sandwich has been pre-prepared and they have to take it out. How much effort does it take to not put something in? You should have complained to the management.

Was that a gift from the parents?

I just took a picture and it didn't reflect too much. I have to wait to use my cousin's laptop though (my comp doesn't have a USB port to hook it up). I'd do it now but she's put a stinkin' password on it. It's like she doesn't trust me or something [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I have I wasn't impressed. As I know I'm a fussy eater, but I thought it was rude of them. I didn't tip them for that.

Yes it was.

Aww, thanks so much Javie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Aw that sucks Bella..how'd you respond to the delightful waitor?
I glared. Lucky for him I've got a good memory and I knew what time her served me, as I wrote that in my letter of complaint.

I want the GG DVD's too [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2004, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG>

I have I wasn't impressed. As I know I'm a fussy eater, but I thought it was rude of them. I didn't tip them for that.

Aww, thanks so much Javie [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
If you had tipped I woulda given you a smack on the head. Very bad service. Hope it didn't happen on your bday.

No worries [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] The print might be too small to read so I'll type it out and post it here (next week prolly).

I'm so not tired atm, but I better head off to bed. I have to be at the airport in 8 hours [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Night you two [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Hmmm...Don't mind me, I'm prolly making things up in my mind again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I carried a car battery today. My god that thing was heavy!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, you're prolly right.. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

what kind of sicko girl carries a battery? A trolley or a stronger person to carry it is always the way to go...hell, why were you carrying it anyway?
Old 03-05-2004, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Javie: Nah, it was on Sunday.

Thanks for the article, its much appreciate [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Night Javie, great chatting to you.
Old 03-05-2004, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh when are you sending in the complaint letter Bel? That's something my dad would do.. (write down the time) hee..

The GG dvds are only of season 1 hey?
Old 03-05-2004, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yeah, you're prolly right.. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

what kind of sicko girl carries a battery? A trolley or a stronger person to carry it is always the way to go...hell, why were you carrying it anyway?</STRONG>
Yay, I'm right [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] About being wrong [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

My cousin and I went to Repco to buy a battery for her car cos hers is ... run out. The guy who sold it asked if we needed help carry it to the car and we were like, "No that's alright." I mean, just cos we're girls doesn't mean we can't lift a little battery. F#ck it was heavy!!! i didn't think it's be that heavy. They two of us had to carry it to the car (in the far-away parkinglot cos we didn't see that Repco had their own lot... Doh!

Okee, nighty night!

Reply   Post New Thread