Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

That's so dreamy [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
I never had any americans in my course at uni [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Apparently there are a lot of Canadians doing AG's course [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Grr!

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

G'night Traintracks [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Happy birthday, young 'un. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2004, 05:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Mmm, not a fan of Canadian.. personal reasons behind that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Any other accent is fine by me.. Ooh Scottish especially [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I should be off now. Nice chatting to yall.

Night [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Sweet dreams all [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

Enjoy the rest of your Birthdays Mia and Bella [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"
*Lor* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Ooo can't wait to drill you about why you don't like canadian accent [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
I lvoe Scottish ones too. So cute!

Night Lor [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I guess I'll go too. Night Evie [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2004, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Woo I'm done..DISCO ROCKS (HAHA NO REALLY)

Have a spiffylicious what's-left-of-your-birthday Mia!

Javs: don't remember when you were talking in lymericks..Maybe it was Jzuz or Sarrrrrsh. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
My mum doesn't like to go on walks..she's very me in that department (or the other way round whatever)

Anywho, I'm off..beddybyes for me. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] yall.
Old 03-03-2004, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This is just a flying visit [img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]

Happy belated Birthday Mia, sweet 16 [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Bella
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Happy belated birthday Bella and Mia! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

jennarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Tanya...the question from the last thread about GG S1 dvds

It's $AU 65 dollars (with O&P) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Happy birthday Mia [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Happy Birthday Bella [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 10:53 PM
Total Fan

Happy <belated> birthday, Bella & Mia! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Lor: Where's this new KK that's opening? Maybe it will also be near me. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Sister's school is having a KK fundraising and mother might buy a box or two to get us all fat. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Tan: You going to America at the end of the year? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Noo!! That's when I'm going too. I think.

Everyone who's back at uni: Having fun? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Going back on Monday, which I'm looking forward to, because I'm sick of working. I've been doing 40+ hrs these last few weeks... so I'm rich... that's a good thing right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Went to O-week today. Talked to a couple of first year guys who plays rugby. (They're both on rugby scholarships with the uni [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) One of them was [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img].

Will be lurking until someone shows up. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited poohead ]

FINN: OK that we're here love?
LOGAN: Of course it's ok.
FINN: Logan, I haven't called you love since that sultry night in Bimini.
poohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I just want to say thank you again for the beautiful banner [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Kat I think it was who made it, thank you so much I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it, I've saved it [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited Just Peachy. ]
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 12:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Jenna, Nance and Kell [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img].

Happy belated Bday Belllllllllllllllllllla! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] I was waiting for you to come on yesterday so I could tell sing to you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] x 23 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

I'm off anyway, got a 500 word essay to start [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]. TTYL!
Old 03-04-2004, 01:00 AM
Total Fan

Pfft. 500 word essay is nothing.

Anyway. Off to some TV goodness. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll be back sometime during the weekend. Maybe. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

FINN: OK that we're here love?
LOGAN: Of course it's ok.
FINN: Logan, I haven't called you love since that sultry night in Bimini.
poohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Happy Belated Bday Mia & Bella

ill probably be on after charmed.

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Juzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

G'd Evening! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>
Wow, I'm surprised you haven't seen it! I'll post a pic of it next time your on.

Ooo, micheal Jackson glove! To quote Carson Kressly, "Glitterous! now we all know what that rhymes with!" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Panting, of course! Now why didn't I think of that? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Yeah who'd have thunk cleaning product could be kinky? Except for Mr Sheen. Rawr! Baldness [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Great one!!!

Night Kat [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] fab chatting to you as always! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] TTYS! D'oh, I forgot to ask how uni went! Was today your first day or is it tomorrow? D'oh!</STRONG>
Tan ~ Yeah, me too. I s'pose I haven't really been into the bookstores while shopping in a while. Thanks mate. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Oh, too darned classic, not to mention delightfully dirty. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] I remember that ep. Carson's brilliant. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Oh, and Mr. Sheen is as hot as little balding cleaning men get! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] It's gonna be mighty hard not to associate cleaning product with Mr Sheen's personal erm, produce now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Aw, that's ok, thanks for asking. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
T'was my first day back today. It wasn't the best, either. The class went for just under 3 1/2 hours. My tutor's really nice [he's bald actually. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]], but the syllabus is so daunting. We finish up each semester with a massive presentation of our thesis proposal and exegesis to the entire School of Literary and Communication Studies staff and prospective students. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] They sure as heck left that part out in the course outlines I read last year [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]. I wouldn't be so annoyed if it were presented just to our small class, but that's too much. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I'm one of two students doing the Lit. Honours for that unit. The rest of the research class are Contemporary and Visual Arts students, so I feel a little alienated in terms of where the lessons will be geared. But, oh well. I'm hoping I'll be a bit more confident about it all a few weeks in. Right now my head's spinning. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

You're so welcome for the banner, Bel. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Relieved to know you liked it. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Hope you had a fab day too! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Nance ~ You chatted up hot first year rugby boys at O Week? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Respect! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Mum just picked up the photos of Georgie! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Off to scan them now... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kitty, Schmo and I.

Lounging on the couch, without Mum's permission. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

On the couch, again, without Mum's permission. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Playing on her scratching post in the laundry.

By the wood fire. [Check out her sexay leopard print mat. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]]

Trying to catch the loopy thingy on Mum's antique table. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Georgie with Mum. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Me and Snookums. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 03:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] ia anybody around tonight [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Kat- very noice piccys [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]You're kitty and you are very pretty. I want a fluffy lil kitty so much... I think I may just come over during the night while everyone is sleeping and YANK! [img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img] I'm sure you wouldn't mind [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Nancy- Someone at my work told me there was going to be one at Chatswood. Don't know whether it's true or not.

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"
*Lor* is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top