Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2004, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>Aww, no! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Yeah, I remember your Dad hurting himself and wanting to return prematurely to work. Your Mum sounds just as stubborn, though I guess I can understand her wanting to come home. It's more comfortable. That's awful though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] How'd she do it exactly?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They say the bad luck comes in threes, so I wonder if it'll be you or you bro. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

I'm hoping to see The Butterfly Effect sometime next week. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yes, he went back to work a while back, and like him, my mum was like oh im going to work tomorrow this+that..eh..enjoy staying home!! jeez. she fell as she was standing on a stool getting something from the wall unit thingy. so dumb as me+brother+sister+father could have easily reached it without the stool but none of us were home at the time. anywho, stool slipped and did she and she went straight down onto the tiles. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

well it's prolly gonna go in order or eldest to youngest so odds are on my brother.. wouldn't be surprised though, as dumbarse goes speeding around on his motorbike with no protective chest gear. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

the storyline looks cool. if only ashton wasn't in it. but i will admit, he looks go-od when hes scrubbed up on the trailer with his hair slicked back.
Evie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The new thread is all yours Kat [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

New thread's ready and I'll reply to everyone's posts is sec, but we have a prob. There's a new image limit on posts. No more than 20 are allowed, and our opener has like a zillion! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

ETA: Thanks Bel. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I did my best to avoid deleting the improtant images. Hope the title's ok too. Clickety for the newie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top