Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 03:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeh, sore-throat-voice is cool, cept I don't have a sore throat [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Aww scary english texts! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anything in english is scary for me, mostly cause I hate it. I already have 3 english assesments [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I officialy hate Shakespeare. My life would be so much easier if he was never born!

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"
*Lor* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 04:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Aaahhh, the pain of Shakespeare! I have to do The Taming of the Shrew next term, which I'm not looking forward too. But Dracula is for extension, which is way cooler than regular English [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Are you in year 10 or 11?
Old 03-11-2004, 04:08 AM
Extreme Fan

A few of the classes in my grade are doing that. I'm pretty sure they like it lol. I'm in year 10.. what year are you in?
Ooh extentsion.. sounds fun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2004, 04:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, you poor year 10er [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. It's full of assesments [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]. Been swamped yet? Been lectured about the SC over, and over, and over yet?

I'm in year 11. I survived the torture only to go on to greater torture [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img].

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited . : iLLusioNz : . ]
Old 03-11-2004, 04:19 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We've had the lot. We got this huge book on the grading policy and I have so many assesments in the next 2 weeks [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] They make it seem so daunting and really it's nothing (or so I've been told). Our SC lectures started last year, which did not help much!

I've been told by so many people that year 10 is a bludge, but if year 10's a bludge then I take it the last two years are hell!

Old 03-11-2004, 04:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh my bad, I forgot the SC lectures started early [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]. Teachers go on a lot about it, but don't stress. The work leading up to it is piled up, but the actual tests aren't as big a deal as they make them out to be. Except Science and Geography, but that's only coz I spent 3 years sleeping through all those classes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

I just go my exam timetable. Half Yearlies already. Ew. Plus I have a Modern History test tomorrow which I'm obviously not studying for [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I was so desperate to procrastinate this afternoon I started cleaning out my drawers! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img].
Old 03-11-2004, 04:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I've read a few of last years and they didn't seem too bad. Geography is my favourite subject so I'm all good with that, but science is my absolute worst, but I don't give a f*** about science [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Half yearlies.. yuck! I've never actually had half yearlies before but yuck all the same [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Good luck on them mate!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Naughty girl! Do you like Modern History? I really don't know whether to do modern or ancient. Maybe.. just maybe, you should do some studying huh? Slowly back away from the computer.. let the force of the books guide you.

Ok, WTF am I on [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I quoted the post outa habit

Old 03-11-2004, 04:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Lor*:
<STRONG>
I've read a few of last years and they didn't seem too bad. Geography is my favourite subject so I'm all good with that, but science is my absolute worst, but I don't give a f*** about science [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Half yearlies.. yuck! I've never actually had half yearlies before but yuck all the same [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Good luck on them mate!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Naughty girl! Do you like Modern History? I really don't know whether to do modern or ancient. Maybe.. just maybe, you should do some studying huh? Slowly back away from the computer.. let the force of the books guide you.

Ok, WTF am I on [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ooo, you're a Geography nerd! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I've never actually met one before. Geography lovers aren't found very often at my school (that's because of the Social Science faculty, for the most part). Crazy teachers in that staffroom, just plain nuts *shudder*.

Science sucks! Even though I do Biology [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img], Biology is cool though, what with the cells and the stuff.

How come you've never had half yerlies? And thanks, I'll need the luck [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

I really love Modern History. I even gave up Greek for it (and this was HUGE coz I've been doing Greek forever and am really good at it...but it's boring like WOAH). I hate Ancient History. Just a weird thing I have [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].

Eh, I'll study eventually. It's just a class test and I can pull stuff from my ass so it's cool! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].
Old 03-11-2004, 04:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Yep, that's me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have an assignment due tomorrow, but of course, I've already handed it in [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]. Actually that's not cool, thats sad [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I find science so hard to grasp.. I really want to drop it.

I don't know why... We have other tasks and stuff, but we've never had a week of exams in the middle of the year. I like it so much better, it's more spread out.

I love all history, cause we've been doing a conbination since year 7. I wouldn't have a clue which one I like better. I really like American history for some reason lol

Nice work! Just do the old last minute cram up and you'll be right [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2004, 05:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes, That is incredibly sad [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I don't think I've given an assignments in early, like ever. My teachers may drop dead of shock if I do, so I'd better not *nods*.

Australian History is kinda boring. I'm a big fan of the Middle Ages myself, but neither subject covers that period [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

Yeah, I'd better go start the cramming (or watch the footy show [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ). TTYL Lor! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img].
Old 03-11-2004, 05:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Hehe well you'd better not then!

Yeh, I'm not a huge fan of the Australian crap, but as long as it ties in with international issues I'm cool with it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well good luck for your test! TTYL [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]
Have fun with the studycoughfootyshow

Old 03-11-2004, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Must have just missed ya Mia [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] The Footy Show? I'm with Lor.. *cough* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Don't like rugby at all. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lor, you still around? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
nikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:49 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm still here [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

actually, no I'm not [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Another morning post! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I have some online notes to d/l and need to e-mail a tutor.

Quote:
Originally posted by poohead:
<STRONG>
Kat: Unfortunately, the situation on the boys haven't improved much yet, but maybe when tutes starts next week, it will be a different story. But, the other day on my way home from uni, there were a bunch of private schoolboys. One of them was hot. All his mates got off the first stop after I got on, and he stayed on until my stop.
</STRONG>
Bugger about the tute situation, Nance. But [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] on the schoolboy score! How perfect is it when the one you have your eye on gets off where you do? [pardon the er, pun. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]]

Speaking of which, I had one hell of a schoolboy encounter on the train last night myself! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] It might take a while, so anyone uninterested in schoolboy seduction can skip it.

My uni mate and I met at the station to catch a train and tram into Brunswick, only our train was delayed twice. So here were are waiting on the platform on the second delay and this good looking boy [would have been about 15 or 16] comes along, folds up his scooter [yes, he had a scooter], slings his school bag onto the ground, and leans against the wall to wait for our train also. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I sort of turn to nudge my mate [what I thought was quite discreetly] to say, "he's a bit of alroit". I glanced over from time to time and started noticing little things like the fact his t-shirt [he wasn't actually in uniform] said "SPANK!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I turned to my friend, with my back turned to him and we were all joking about the spank thing for a while.

Then when the train came, he walked over to the same door we were at and stopped [I didn't realise it right at the time] to let us on first. We sat down one side, and he sits a few seats down from us, but opposite, and close. I found out which school he went to from his schoolbag. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] So I continue chatting away to my mate about uni and the likes, and I notice that every so often, as I glance in his direction, he smiles. I don't mean like a polite, friendly, top-of-the-morning-to-you smile, but a semi-suggestive how-YOU-doin' smile. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I was sure I must have read it the wrong way, coz I've perved at many a hot schoolboy and NEVER have they actually caught on and responded! [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] I kept talking away, and every time I looked over again, even for a second, he'd smile again. It wasn't sleazy though, it was sweet, but definitely not completely innocent. As confident as he was, he didn't have that total egocentric thing going on that a lot of guys his age do. I just couldn't believe he had the guts to be all [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] like that, considering the fact he was quiet and polite, oh, and about 5 or 6 years younger than us! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Anyway, he got off a few stops on, and before he hopped off, turned to smile, said "bye", and did a nervous little boy wave. Awwww! *sigh*
I can't get over how hot he was, or that all I did was smile back. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] I mean, I know, what else was I gonna do realistically... [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] I was most impressed that there are younguns up for a bit of older woman action though! It's times like this I kick myself for not going into teaching... [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

Sorry to bore everyone with that, but I had to get it out and I know Tan and Nance will find it amusing. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

The rest of the night was quite good too [after two train delays and a bit of walking to find the right tram]. The Thai food was great. I'd never ordered a green curry before. It was delicious, but really HOT! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] We went onto a place where they give Spanish dance lessons. I wasn't too keen on it at first, but we kinda got into it after a few drinks. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] It was all round quite a lot of fun. The b'day girl's Melbourne uni friends were all really nice too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Now that I've chewed enough of everyone's ear off, I'll try to get some reading done. I carried the hugest stack of books home from uni yesterday. Now I have to read them!

Aw, Georgie's fast asleep in my lap! She must have got tired from pawing at the keys while I was trying to type. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Have a great day all! I'll BBLT. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

hi everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Can't stay as usual [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Gotta get a pressie for my cousin's 21st.

Kat OMG! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] Wowee!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oh man, that's like my dream! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Ah happy feelings!!! What did he look like? Oh and hey, you know how you said that the guy on The Simple Life (the older bro) was a bit of alright? I saw him and I have to say he looks a hella like Hayden!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oh I have this Hayden article I'm gonna send you one day. An interview with pic.
You ate thai food! And you ate a green curry! I'm impressed! Green is like the hottest one! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Did you manage to eat it all? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Nancy, regarding the busboy: So you got off together? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Maybe you'll be seeing more of him [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Okee gotta go. Am going out with a friend tomorrow and then my cousins' on Sunday and then out with another friend on Monday, so I don't know when I'll be on next. Have a great weekend everyone! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread