Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2004, 06:59 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Awww, poor Kat. That sucks. I was having a bit of a nightmare week, but all is well now, yay! My HPE lecturer stuffed up tutes, so we had to go to the lecture on monday to get new tute groups and presentation groups would be done at the same time. Of course, mum ran out of petrol on the way home from work, so I couldn't get there. But Darling Deb put me down in her group.
Old 03-10-2004, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Zira:
<STRONG>Hey Sach and Kat [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm getting over a cold and a cough and a sore throat, but other than that, just dandy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Aw, poor thing, Zi. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You seem prone to those sorts of things. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hope your recovery is a speedy one this time. [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PerfectlyPoisonous:
<STRONG>Awww, poor Kat. That sucks. I was having a bit of a nightmare week, but all is well now, yay! My HPE lecturer stuffed up tutes, so we had to go to the lecture on monday to get new tute groups and presentation groups would be done at the same time. Of course, mum ran out of petrol on the way home from work, so I couldn't get there. But Darling Deb put me down in her group.</STRONG>
Aw no, I'm sorry to hear you've had probs too, Sach. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Glad you managed to get thing sorted out before the work piled in. Sometimes you wonder what these lecturers have been doing all hols. I thought they were supposed to have their classes well and truly organised before the calendar hits March. [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I have to be heading off now girlies. [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]
Great catching you though Jess, Zi and Sachie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening and hope to TTY again real soon. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 03-10-2004, 07:22 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Night Kat [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

Actually, I might have to head off too. Been short but sweet, just like me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bye everyone, have a fab night!
Old 03-10-2004, 07:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Okay, all Sach's posts just confused me. Eh? Is there two different ppl posting under your name? It does my head in when ppl do that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, night to all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

just when the devil reminds me of my past
i remind him of his future
Zira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quickie morning post before I head off to uni... [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I got invited to a friend of a friend's 21st so I won't be on tonight. We're going to a Thai restaurant [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] then on to a Spanish dance club. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Hope you all have a good one till tomorrow. TTYT! [img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 03-10-2004, 06:50 PM
Total Fan

Just a quick post before heading off to class.

Kat: Unfortunately, the situation on the boys haven't improved much yet, but maybe when tutes starts next week, it will be a different story. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But, the other day on my way home from uni, there were a bunch of private schoolboys. One of them was hot. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] All his mates got off the first stop after I got on, and he stayed on until my stop. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Gotta work tonight so I probably won't be able to pop in. Might be on tomorrow night after work, but doubt it too, so I probably won't be on until Sunday night. Gotta work Saturday and afterwards, two of my friends are having a combined dinner.

TTYL girlies!

FINN: OK that we're here love?
LOGAN: Of course it's ok.
FINN: Logan, I haven't called you love since that sultry night in Bimini.
poohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 09:27 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Quote:
Originally posted by Zira:
<STRONG>Okay, all Sach's posts just confused me. Eh? Is there two different ppl posting under your name? It does my head in when ppl do that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Are they? Sorry, dunno why they're confusing. I'll remember to quote other posts more, K?
Old 03-11-2004, 02:10 AM
Loyal Fan

anyone around??? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
typical.. i come online when there's no one to talk to. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

She looked up at Ron and her frostiness seemed to melt.

Icon credit: eva-1102
~*Dancer in the Dark*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 02:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I don't think we've spoken before.. I'm Lor [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"Chi trova un amico , trova un tesoro"
*Lor* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 03:29 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey bubs. Anyone on?
Old 03-11-2004, 03:30 AM
Extreme Fan

:peek-a-boo:

I'm in a random mood [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2004, 03:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Randomness is good for me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

BOOGEYMAN!

See? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. How are ya Lor?
Old 03-11-2004, 03:40 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The oogey boogy man [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm pretty good thanks. A bit on the sick side. There's some virus or something going round school that I picked up [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

How are you?

Old 03-11-2004, 03:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Eww, viruses already? Poor you [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. The only part of being sick I like is that cool throaty voice you get [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

I'm ok. I was just reading Dracula for English, and it's scaring the pants off of me. I must be a freak, but I have this thing were if I imagine pain I can feel it [img]smilies/look.gif[/img], and the whole blood tranfusions/biting in the story isn't making me feel that great *shudder*.