Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2004, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PerfectlyPoisonous:
<STRONG>

Because Ew! Javie cooties!

I'll make sure to give you extra mint then [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes. Lots of research. Research = good [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I don't wanna go back to school! I've just read my course outline and first weeks lecture notes for maths? Not good at all. Scary, scary stuff. And they've stuffed up my enrolment, I'm in no tutes yet. the class for my major was apparently wrong, but now they email me and tell me it's right. I dun wanna go back!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/drool_spit.gif[/img] Take that!

Aw, your a mate [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

All expenses-paid research. Nothing but first class hookers for us, girls!

Stupid uni fudging up your stuff. Morons. I hope you gave that email the finger [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ooo maths! Fun!!!

My friend bought me a Mooby (or is it Moobey?) doll!!! It's cute!! And did you know Clerks (the cartoon) is on really late at night?

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Kat, yep. Back tomorrow. 2pm. Just read that English is a sign on for tutes. Oh how I hate them. A whole bunch of people acting like pensioners at the after christmas sales. Luckily, I just checked the times, all of them suit me, so I'm just gonna sit back and trip people as they run down the aisle [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

How about you, back tomorrow??</STRONG>
Your sign up's like that too? I agree, it's bloody awful. Ours gets earlier and earlier every year. I was there at 7am last sem and some lists were already 3/4 full. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Luckily I don't have to sign up this year, only one tutor hasn't contacted me like he said he would about my tute day/time. Here I was thinking sitting back and waiting for your class times to be deliviered would be easier. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I've e-mailed him and the other tutor, but haven't heard a thing.
As far as I know, I start Thursday. I really dunwanago to a 3 hour tute! [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

Getting booted now guys. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
As always, wonderful chatting briefly with you both. Good luck tomorrow Sach. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Have a good next few days Tan. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Hope to catch up for a longer chat again soon! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Hehe, I do that too. Keep all my books cos they look impressive. Although I ended up selling quite a few to my cousin...bugga.

Trip them, Sach? Nah, take the sign up sheet down and put up a new one so that all the eager ones will get stuck in the ****ty classes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 07:10 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Oh, Javie! I was watching Leno the other day and thought of you! Kevin Smith was doing a segment on Hollywood, bloody hell it was funny!! Wish I'd taped it for ya.
Old 02-29-2004, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

aw nightie night, Kat [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I don't think I've ever had a 3 hour tute. I've had 3 or 4 hr labs though and they suck. At least we got to move around. you prolly have to stay seated the whole time, hey? Buy a bum cushion [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the chat Kat (I'm a poet and didn't know it). TTYS [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Have a great..day/week? Meh, who knows how long it'll be til we chat again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] See ya! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Oh, Javie! I was watching Leno the other day and thought of you! Kevin Smith was doing a segment on Hollywood, bloody hell it was funny!! Wish I'd taped it for ya.</STRONG>
I saw something with Jericho on it (It wasn't the wrestler though...a place maybe?) and thought of you!
Damn you and your cable! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I gotta get cable or I'll die!!

Old 02-29-2004, 07:15 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

satay chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 07:15 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>
Your sign up's like that too? I agree, it's bloody awful. Ours gets earlier and earlier every year. I was there at 7am last sem and some lists were already 3/4 full. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Luckily I don't have to sign up this year, only one tutor hasn't contacted me like he said he would about my tute day/time. Here I was thinking sitting back and waiting for your class times to be deliviered would be easier. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I've e-mailed him and the other tutor, but haven't heard a thing.
As far as I know, I start Thursday. I really dunwanago to a 3 hour tute! [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

Getting booted now guys. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
As always, wonderful chatting briefly with you both. Good luck tomorrow Sach. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Have a good next few days Tan. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Hope to catch up for a longer chat again soon! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]</STRONG>
We've only ever had to sign up for one tute before, that was english 2 last year. We were all in the lecture theatre, the chick comes in, waits till everyone is sitting down, then puts the lists up. Bitch. I was up in the back corner on the other side of the room. But luckily, she stuffed up and had to organise another tute because there were more students than she though, so I signed up for the tuesday class and got fridays off! Yay!

Doh! Night Kat. Good luck to you too! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Cluck cluck cluck! hello Chickie!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

What's with the wide use of smilies? Why are you sad?

Old 02-29-2004, 07:18 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Lil Chookie!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 02-29-2004, 07:21 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Tan and Sach (and anyone else who is still around)

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>What's with the wide use of smilies? Why are you sad?</STRONG>
I've lost my ability to string together words in a coherent sentence [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

A couple of reasons. I got Freddie today. Uni starts back tomorrow. And I've lost all of my judo friends (bar one), because they're all backstabbing bitches who have forced me to move from my home in two weeks time.

Aaaaand, I'm tired [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 07:22 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Jericho wasn't on last week! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] How dare he have a week off! The QAF wasn't on thursday or tonight, I'm having some serious withdrawals, had to watch Equilibrium and Velvet Goldmine again, just to get my fix!!
Old 02-29-2004, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Sach- How come QAF airs on Thursdays over there? Or is that on cable?

Quote:
Originally posted by satay chicken:
<STRONG>I've lost my ability to string together words in a coherent sentence [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

A couple of reasons. I got Freddie today. Uni starts back tomorrow. And I've lost all of my judo friends (bar one), because they're all backstabbing bitches who have forced me to move from my home in two weeks time.

Aaaaand, I'm tired [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh. That.

How did they manage to make you leave home? WHich friend do you have left? JudoBoy? What happened????!!!

*hands over coffee* Now what happened?

Old 02-29-2004, 07:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>How did they manage to make you leave home? WHich friend do you have left? JudoBoy? What happened????!!!

*hands over coffee* Now what happened?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Mmm, coffee ... Ta, luvey.

I'll try to make it brief. Sensei and her husband are my family's landlords. At the end of last year, Sensei went and had herself an affair and got knocked up as a result. When her husband found out, they decided to separate, so he's going to move in here with their son (who SO doesn't approve of his mother's actions. Who can blame him?)

The real kicker is that everyone knew (all three of my supposed best friends) and no one gave us a head's up. In fact, everyone was told not to tell us! And no one even knows why they were told not to tell us. We can't even get an answer out of Sensei, because she's avoiding us like the plague.

So, for some unknown reason, my family is suffering, because we can't afford to move now and everything is being tipped upside down. JudoBoy was the only one who was decent enough to let us know what was going on and he was only told recently, because they knew that he would tell us, because it's the right thing to do.

They suck. More detailed entry here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/sat...314.html?nc=25

*slugs back coffee*

Old 02-29-2004, 07:36 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Quote:
<STRONG>Sach- How come QAF airs on Thursdays over there? Or is that on cable?

*hands over coffee* Now what happened?</STRONG>
Yep, cable. Season 1 just finished, now they're taking their sweet time playing season 2. If ever.

Hey! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] My job. read the damn post it... ok, maybe not [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You may ask the questions, but leave the coffee to me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread