Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2004, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by . : iLLusioNz : .:
<STRONG>

I wish I knew [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]. I want one quite badly.

Oo, uni tomorrow! Are you excited?</STRONG>
Oh, if you ever find out, you better tell me girl! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yep..excited for uni. 2nd year should be better than 1st year (though last year wasn't bad), but now that I'm 'settled' (I think), it should be better. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You're starting 1st year right, Mia? You excited? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tan - I'm glad I'm not the only douchebag who's walked from Haymarket to Pitt St. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
nikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 04:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>Mia- Ha, paper towels. What did you call them? My cousin asked me the other day, "Have you stopped hicking up?" Took me aaaages to figure out what she was trying to say. She meant hiccuping [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nah, Mr Muscles isn't bald. That's Mr Sheen. But I have the Jif cream! Not the orange one though. I haven't seen that.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yes I see you've succumbed to my demands and have gone to look [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] about you cousin. I always do that! Nah, I couldn't remember what they were called, so it was more like "Hey, Karene? Can you get me those um...thing...that you um, you know *mimes cleaning desk*". She understood, because my miming skillz are excellent [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img].

Ohh, Mr Sheen! That's it. We don't use any "Mr" Stuff. Which is sad, because having a bald guy looking at you while you clean might be kinda fun [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

I did look, and my parents think I'm weirder that they originally believed [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img].

I'm doing a peer tutoring course at St George Tafe on Tuesday [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Innit that cool?
Old 02-29-2004, 04:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>Yep..excited for uni. 2nd year should be better than 1st year (though last year wasn't bad), but now that I'm 'settled' (I think), it should be better. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You're starting 1st year right, Mia? You excited? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Nope, I'm still in year 11 [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]. If I make it to uni I will cheer louder than anyone's ever cheered before [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].
Old 02-29-2004, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Muaha! What time do you have to get up?
Von Dutch. That was in InStyle or Cosmo... I'll have a look for you when I go to work next (cos all my mags are at work [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]).

Nope. Had no car [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Doubt there would have been parking anyway. I went on Saturday though and it was so packed! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Oh, I'm meeting my friend at 9 tomorrow and we're gonna check out what O-week and all that has to offer (they have like markets and stuff, I'm told), so I'll have to get up at about 6.30-7ish..I'll see which when the time comes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Are you still at uni Tan? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

THanks for looking for the Von Dutch. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I want one like Paris Hilton...I saw her wear one once on that hilariously dreadful reality show of hers, I think. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Yeah, probably wouldn't have been any parking anyway....I'm glad I didn't go then if it was packed..I don't handle crowds too well. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] People have BO. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 02-29-2004, 05:01 AM
Master Fan

Maybe you can get the caps at General Pants Co.??

Does anyone know where I can buy the skin care range Dermalogica? Or the Bobbi Brown makeup range?

Ah, douchebag. I've never seen that word written before [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's no fair, everyone at this thread has some sort of 'skillz'. I want skillz [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Mr Sheen looks like John Howard...
When I stayed over at my cousins house when we were little, we used to slant the coffee table against the couch, spray it with Mr Sheen and slide down. FUN!

Gah, who's tutoring who?? Are these gonna be ppl your age?

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Tan and Mia, it's been fun talking to ya (albeit, briefly [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] ), but I gotta go. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Darn mother's forcing me off the comp..

Mia - Have fun on Tuesday at the peer tutoring course, and I'm sure you'll make it to uni. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I look forward to hearing you scream. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Bye girlies [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Hopefully talk to you tomorrow or sometime! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 02-29-2004, 05:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Mr Sheen looks like John Howard...
When I stayed over at my cousins house when we were little, we used to slant the coffee table against the couch, spray it with Mr Sheen and slide down. FUN!

Gah, who's tutoring who?? Are these gonna be ppl your age?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He kinda does. Ew. DId you ever get hurt with this coffee table gag? Coz that would be hilarious [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

We year 11's are tutoring year 7's, I believe. I already have a bunch of brats for Peer Support, so I think I can handle them.
Old 02-29-2004, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Don't cheer too loud, Mia. Or else I'll be able to track you down [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Do either of you watch Alias? COs it reminds me of a Marshall quote:
Syd: Marshall, can't you locate it?
Marshall: No, but I can pinpoint it to a 10 yard radius.
Syd: Marshall, that's called locating it.

Quote:
<STRONG>

Oh, I'm meeting my friend at 9 tomorrow and we're gonna check out what O-week and all that has to offer (they have like markets and stuff, I'm told), so I'll have to get up at about 6.30-7ish..I'll see which when the time comes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Are you still at uni Tan? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

THanks for looking for the Von Dutch. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I want one like Paris Hilton...I saw her wear one once on that hilariously dreadful reality show of hers, I think. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Yeah, probably wouldn't have been any parking anyway....I'm glad I didn't go then if it was packed..I don't handle crowds too well. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] People have BO. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh on the main campus? Yeah that's fun. You get free samples of stuff and people in kilts coming up to you to ask you to join the highlanders dancing group.

Oh I just remembered, we ran over a Roo the other night!!! We had no high beam and didn't see it til the last moment. It made such a load bump and shook the car. If it were still alive it would have said, Bloody Volvo Driver. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And no, I'm not at uni anymore. As of last Friday I officially own my own business [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Woot!

Yeah in that Cosmo/InStyle mag it had pics of her and other celebs wearing those caps. OMG The Simple Life is so bad it's good!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I haven't smelt really bad BO in a while actually. I guess cos I don't catch public transport anymore [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 05:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Mia - Have fun on Tuesday at the peer tutoring course, and I'm sure you'll make it to uni. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I look forward to hearing you scream. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You're looking forward to busting an eardrum? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]. Thanks! TTYL! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img].
Old 02-29-2004, 05:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Oh I just remembered, we ran over a Roo the other night!!! We had no high beam and didn't see it til the last moment. It made such a load bump and shook the car. If it were still alive it would have said, Bloody Volvo Driver. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And no, I'm not at uni anymore. As of last Friday I officially own my own business [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Woot!</STRONG>
Alias? Ew. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]. I mean, poor roo! I've never seen a roo out in the open. Just in the zoo [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].

You own what now? Huh? Why didn't you tell me! Congrats darling! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]. What are you selling?
Old 02-29-2004, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Aww, night Nikka! Have fun at O week! Eats loads of Chuppa Chups!

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He kinda does. Ew. DId you ever get hurt with this coffee table gag? Coz that would be hilarious [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

We year 11's are tutoring year 7's, I believe. I already have a bunch of brats for Peer Support, so I think I can handle them.</STRONG>
No, of course we didn't! Kids are resilient! My cousin used to fall down all the time when he was young. It was funny. He couldn't run! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, I shouldn't laugh...

Well calling them brats is the best way to break the ice... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 05:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>of course we didn't! Kids are resilient! My cousin used to fall down all the time when he was young. It was funny. He couldn't run! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, I shouldn't laugh...

Well calling them brats is the best way to break the ice... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] the funniest thing in the world is watching people fall over. Do you watch Survivor? Big Tom kept falling down and getting hit my blocks in the immunity challenge. Had me rotflmao [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

They are brats! All boys, too. I swear a whole lot around them [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]. But I think they're developing crushes on me coz they keep following me around [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited . : iLLusioNz : . ]
Old 02-29-2004, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Alias? Ew. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]. I mean, poor roo! I've never seen a roo out in the open. Just in the zoo [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].

You own what now? Huh? Why didn't you tell me! Congrats darling! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]. What are you selling?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Alias rocks!! Hot guys hot guys!!

We always see wildlife on the way back from work. Quite a few roos. They're pretty dumb...

It's nothing great. My dad and I are partners for a takeaway/eat-in resturant. It won't be open for a while. I really want to save up for my own bookstore though. Actually I wanted to start a mag, but I don't think I have the education and means to start it up... I wanted a mag similar to Cosmo, but more of the stuff ppl want to read, like makeovers!! And have more clothes for different body types and makeup for different skins and face shapes. I totally think it'll sell well. If someone would do it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] the funniest thing in the world is watching people fall over. Do you watch Survivor? Big Tom kept falling down and getting hit my blocks in the immunity challenge. Had me rotflmao [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

They are brats! All boys, too. I swear a whole lot around them [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]. But I think they're developing crushes on me coz they keep following me around [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].
</STRONG>
Nah, I don't watch it. I don't really like that show. The ppl piss me off [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Sounds funny though! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Awww, sweet!!!! I hope you'll milk ( [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ) for all they're worth. get them to pay for stuff, open doors, do you homework...

Old 02-29-2004, 05:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Alias rocks!! Hot guys hot guys!!

We always see wildlife on the way back from work. Quite a few roos. They're pretty dumb...
</STRONG>
Well Michael Vartan is pretty [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]worthy.

They do seem pretty dumb [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].

Ooo, oo, I want to be a journo! You'll have to wait a few years until I can actually do anything though [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].