Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2004, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well worth it Kat [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] you can get a cheaper one Mini Cam - $80.00 [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey Teri [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm Kelly
Old 02-21-2004, 02:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>Well worth it Kat [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] you can get a cheaper one Mini Cam - $80.00 [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey Teri [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm Kelly</STRONG>
Hi kelly! nice to meet you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
ah alas sleep has suddenly decided to become me and i think i shall head of to bed soon adios you guys! hopefully i'll get to talk to you guys later too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited Teriberri21 ]

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Teriberri21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Teriberri21:
<STRONG>HEYA! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] i guess a combo of nothing to do tomorrow and boredom [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i think i may have had a bit too much sugar also [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
what's up with you? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Sounds a bit like me atm. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm good thanks. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] A bit tired from staying out a tad late, then having to get up early to feed my new kitten though. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Serves me right. I'll get a good night's sleep tonight methinks. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kel ~ Thanks for the link. I'll have to look into it, definitely. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Dad was thinking about getting one for work, but I'd really like one of my own. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Have you taken loads of pics with it yet? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

*Edit* Night Teri! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Sleep well. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Night Teri [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>Kel ~ Thanks for the link. I'll have to look into it, definitely. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Dad was thinking about getting one for work, but I'd really like one of my own. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Have you taken loads of pics with it yet? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Get it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
No I haven't upload anything yet [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm waiting for my brother to do it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
You have to install the program which comes with the digi cam [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I don't know how to do it [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] hehe...
Old 02-21-2004, 03:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMFG is the only way I can describe how that episode ended.. and again for the next week preview [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

*cant say any more cos of spoilers for the non-sydney people* x_X
shineyjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>
Get it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
No I haven't upload anything yet [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm waiting for my brother to do it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
You have to install the program which comes with the digi cam [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I don't know how to do it [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] hehe...</STRONG>
Had to buy a new uni bag the other day, so I'm broke till I get paid at the end of the month. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Ah, I see. Brothers are always best with that kinda stuff. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

ETA: Hi Jess! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Sounds like you were pleased with the ep. I didn't actually check whether GG was on before I pressed record tonight, so I hope I it aired here. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 02-21-2004, 03:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Heyie [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
I'm so much more shocked and angry than pleased! hehe. Its one of those wow eps. Like in Bold and the Beautiful, they'll lead up to stuff for months and then blam, Ridge dies and they get rescued and go home all in one day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by shineyjess:
<STRONG>Heyie [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
I'm so much more shocked and angry than pleased! hehe. Its one of those wow eps. Like in Bold and the Beautiful, they'll lead up to stuff for months and then blam, Ridge dies and they get rescued and go home all in one day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Action packed, you say? It had really better have taped then. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
You watch TB&TB too? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] They'll never kill Ridge off. They sure as hell should though. [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 02-21-2004, 03:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Woah. Wtf? That episode was like, um, yeah. I agree with Jess. Much stuff happening everywhere [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

I shouldn't spoil it for the non sydneysiders eh? I'll just say I loved Michel and Dave and Luke's butt [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. And Max's rant was hilarious like woah. Dean and Jess and Rory are still stupid, and aww poor Lane!

See, that description was pretty cryptic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Next week's preview was HILARIOUS.

Will be popping in and out coz I'm watching I am Sam (omg i love Sean Penn so much).
Old 02-21-2004, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

Evening Miakins! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I double checked about 5 online TV guides and it was on in Melb, according to them. Phew! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bah, I have the worst headache coming on. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
So sleep deprived. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Might head off to bed and watch my tape. Gonna unhook one of the VCRs and set it up with the TV in my room. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Nice chatting briefly Kel, Jess and Mia. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Have a great night and catch you tomorrow, or soon. [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 02-21-2004, 04:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Night Kat. Have fun unhooking VCR's and whatnot [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Enjoy the eppy! Esepecially enjoy Luke's butt [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img].
Old 02-21-2004, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Have fun Kat [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] bye
Old 02-21-2004, 04:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was so shocked when they pretended to kill him a couple of weeks ago.. like nooo! It can't be B&B without RIDGE!! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] But he'd magically escaped through a door in the back of the incinerator. oh. YAY! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ohh and yes, how could I have forgotten the whole Luke's Butt thing! "we just wanted a guy with a nice butt's opinion" lmao.

niteynite Kat! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited shineyjess ]
Old 02-21-2004, 04:50 AM
Loyal Fan

hey every1,
my name Katerina but friends call me Kat [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]... heheheeh... just watched the latest ep of GG... it was good... and the ass thing was enjoyable...
nioghty nigh people,

Kat ***
Old 02-21-2004, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

About the av: aww thanks Kat!

CAN'T BE ARSED KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT TONIGHTS EP SO KEEP A SCROLLIN' IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.

-rotfl about Gilmores throwing a party, but trust Lor & Rory to imagine them pining away for them alone at the dinner table.
-PARTYING WITH THE HOMIES? [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] that was hilarious, but disturbing as they think of Kirk as a homie..
-Digital Dan. How I love when they name random objects. And rotfl at Lorelai taking the pic of Rory but getting the lady sitting next to them, and getting Luke in unfavourable light.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
-rotfl at the band trying to figure out a name.. The Harry Potters..man, that guy should just beat himself up to save some irritable person the trouble.
-So Jess thinks hes a man of his word? HAHAA. Okay. Evidence: flunking out of school vs. his living arrangement with Luke.
-Dude, whats up with Lorelais shocking outfits?! Jesus, did she get dressed in the dark? Please dont wear kangol caps, you look stupid.
-What happened to the Booster Club? They use to be nice to Lorelai/ remotely bearable but now theyre arrogant bitchezzzz. And why was she hesitant to take over the role of treasurer? Shes a manager..Im sure shes dealt with money/books before. [duh]
-I actually felt sorry for Jess when he was at the principals office..But youve gotta wonder why he was working so much..and that he was stupid enough not to read the schools policy on absences. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
-Yung Chu is Kirks soulmate [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] FOREVER. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
-*sniff* Dave made a reference to the best singes EVER Milli Vanilli!! EEE..btw: Are they a cover band?
-Oh lordy, I loved neurotic Kyle. &lt;&lt; He = hilarious. I've never seen a show where the party is held by someone like that..lol.
-Ive never noticed it before (obviously because of the lack of scenes but) Daves got a really nasal voice! Hes cute though, so you can get over that I suppose.
-Aside from the fact that Jess is a wanker, hes very controlling. Made me want to slap him during the scene where he was pushing Rory to ditch the party. Sure he was upset that he flunked school, but the world doesnt revolve around him..someone should give him a heads up on that one. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
-Woah. The Max/Lorelai confrontation was weird. Hes a little freaky..No one should be that freaked out by an ex.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
-Lane drunk = hilarious.
-Dean: AHHHHHH!! HOW MUCH DO I LOVE HIM? [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Im so very glad he threw the first punch..and again and so forth.
-Why do they always use the terms fjsaafas in love with dahsfjhsa etc? Last time I checked Rory was on boyfriend #2 and shes not shown any lovey feelings towards Jess like she did with Dean, and Lane has a fake boyfriend for gods sakes.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/halfstar.gif[/img]/10

Thank you and good night.