[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Dido

Have a good [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
nikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

I'm really good thanks Bel. Feeling a little guilty about sleeping in till 1pm today though. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] I was out till around 4am. Had a good night though. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by DidoBot:
<STRONG>

hehe i reckon i've been off for... bout a whole year??.. my bad. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] and yup i just went back and read ur reply hehe. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
wow u got into honours?? congrats! dont u need like D average 4 that? smartie poo! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] congrats congrats!
i got 1 year to go myself. ooh and i'm turning 21 soon! yayyy! hehe.. i can now officially... do nothing. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

hehe Feb 12 here we come!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] See, you're disciplined enough to stay away though. Will you coach me? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
I'm glad to say yes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I needed a D average too. So very stressful keeping it up. But it's hopefully all been worth it. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Aw, thankyou. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Wow, only one. Will you be glad to get out into the workforce. I'm avoiding doing so myself. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What date's your b'day? Turning 21's the best coz everyone makes such a fuss of you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Here, here! [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:16 AM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to all those who've just come in. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>Nancy - you go back a week later than everyone else? Why? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I start on the 8th March. Most people (or, at least, most of my friends at other unis) start on the 1st. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

FINN: OK that we're here love?
LOGAN: Of course it's ok.
FINN: Logan, I haven't called you love since that sultry night in Bimini.
poohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
I'm really good thanks Bel. Feeling a little guilty about sleeping in till 1pm today though. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] I was out till around 4am. Had a good night though. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
That's good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

All sleep is good [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Glad you had a good night, its great going out till the wee hours [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Yeah..I'm one of the schmucks who starts on the 1st. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Kat - how did you manage a D average AND post mad on FF at the same time? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Some people just have it all, I say. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-25-2004, 06:22 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah...speaking of honours Kat, is it a D average that you need? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I only need C average for Psych. honours. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2004, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Aww, night Dee! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]
Nice chatting to you for a bit. Drop in again soon, ok? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Have a happy Australia Day too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah...speaking of honours Kat, is it a D average that you need? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Okay, there goes my chances of becoming some sort of academic. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
It depends on the intake for that particular year. But unfortunately they don't make it easy on you Nikka. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] That doesn't mean you couldn't get in though. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Should never underestimate your chances.

icon by *Evie
Old 01-25-2004, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by DidoBot:
<STRONG>crazy mum wants to make a phone call.. at this tiem of night??...</STRONG>
I would kill someone if they rang me up late [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but being Pub holiday [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I guess it's ok
Old 01-25-2004, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Nikka [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Phew its busy in here tonight [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Yo!!! Hello!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Just got home from work. Boy w as it busy! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] So glad the long weekend is over (work-wise) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

How is everyone?

Kat! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] this is the first time we've been on at the same time since last year!!!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] How have you been?

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Bella, Kelly and Jav

It really is busy.. Good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nancy - C average... still pretty hard, though. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Though, now, I do have a C average..but only in 1st year, so it's really easy to say that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat - Thanks for the confidence boosting little pep talk. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ah, but I'd rather underestimate myself..then, everything you achieve seems 'bigger'.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-25-2004, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Javie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm fine thanks, how are you?
Old 01-25-2004, 06:34 AM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Tan.

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Bella, Kelly and Jav
Nancy - C average... still pretty hard, though. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Though, now, I do have a C average..but only in 1st year, so it's really easy to say that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Credit average in more realistic than a distinction average. Thank heavens I only need the C average in my Psych. subjects. What is amusing is that all the other Psych. students need the D average, including the BPsych students. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2004, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Bel ~ Yeah, it's fun, but as we've discussed, not quite a patch on watching DVDs till the wee hours. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah..I'm one of the schmucks who starts on the 1st. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Kat - how did you manage a D average AND post mad on FF at the same time? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Some people just have it all, I say. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Me too, dammit. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

To be honest, I've no idea actually Nikka! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I pull a lot of all-nighters to get through my study which probably isn't good for me. But I have to set asside enough time for posting somehow. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Tan! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Geez, you're right! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm so glad you're on tonight. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have the house to myself. No Schmo or Mum and Dad, and no being booted...for a while yet anyway. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Apart from being net-less for two weeks [my computer was busted and took that long to repair [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]] I've been very good, thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have a backlog of news I've been needing to tell you. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

How bout you? Good night at work, despite th business? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-25-2004, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Kat - you gotta set aside time for FF. It's criminal to be all work and no FF. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nancy - everyone else doing Psych and need a D average must hate your group. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Bella - I only just noticed you changed your av...but, it's so [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Reply   Post New Thread