Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2004, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by poohead:
<STRONG>

I need to go on a shopping splurge one day. But there aren't many things I want to buy. I'd probably end up buying clothes that I won't end up wearing. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] There are so many nice tops that I like but probably won't end up wearing. I still need/want to buy a business suit for prac. but I think I'm going to get one tailor made since I'm short. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I didn't work today, but I'm working the next three days. I normally have three days off work and work four days. But it might change since all the kids are going back to school.

I went to uni today to pay the HECS stuff, then went shopping in the city. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I buy clothes I can't wear coz Melbourne's weather bites the Hairy Bird. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I've resolved, that my next major purchase will have to be a coat *glares at the forecast* I'll need to start saving now to afford a good one. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Ooh, you need a business suit already? Very cool! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ah, right. Yes, I noticed quite a few schoolboys on the trains and buses today. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] They're baaaack! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Gotta love this time of year, if only for the pervage. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What a co-incidence! I generally move onto shopping after paying uni fees too. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 03:45 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>
I buy clothes I can't wear coz Melbourne's weather bites the Hairy Bird. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I've resolved, that my next major purchase will have to be a coat *glares at the forecast* I'll need to start saving now to afford a good one. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Ooh, you need a business suit already? Very cool! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ah, right. Yes, I noticed quite a few schoolboys on the trains and buses today. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] They're baaaack! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Gotta love this time of year, if only for the pervage. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What a co-incidence! I generally movie onto shopping after paying uni fees too. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Damnit! I missed the beginning of The Guardian. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Oh well.

I have a habit of buying clothes at the wrong time. I'd buy something, only for the weather to change so that I can't wear it. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I don't think I need a suit, but I just want one anyway. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw a couple of schoolboys on my way home. Not a lot to deem a successful pervage session. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Not that I'd paid for my uni fees. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But since I was in the city, I might as well go shopping. It's a matter of convenience. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

FINN: OK that we're here love?
LOGAN: Of course it's ok.
FINN: Logan, I haven't called you love since that sultry night in Bimini.
poohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Damnit! I missed the beginning of The Guardian. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Oh well.

I have a habit of buying clothes at the wrong time. I'd buy something, only for the weather to change so that I can't wear it. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I don't think I need a suit, but I just want one anyway. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw a couple of schoolboys on my way home. Not a lot to deem a successful pervage session. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Not that I'd paid for my uni fees. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But since I was in the city, I might as well go shopping. It's a matter of convenience. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I distracted you, hmm? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah, apparently I do too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Me too! It's the only cool part about getting a professional full time job. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] No harm in getting a head start in that department of your wardrobe, I say. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I like when they're in big groups, but sometimes it's better when their alone. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] They get all fidgety and self aware. It's cute. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

My p's pay a partial percentage off my fees each sem, plus the general service fee. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Gotta love them for not leaving us with a complete debt! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] My uni's in the suburbs, but it's near Chadstone. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-28-2004, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Anyone around tonight?

Saw Along Came Polly today - good movie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And did some much needed shopping for my dull wardrobe. Overall, had a good day. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ah, Britney - that Boom Boom song is great. Love dancing to it..well, trying to dance anyway. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Right now, listening to Everytime by her actually. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Bella - agree that it gets a bit tiresome when SJP wins everything all the time..and yes, those other two actresses you mentioned, particularly the latter, deserve it for once. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
nikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 04:09 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
I distracted you, hmm? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah, apparently I do too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Me too! It's the only cool part about getting a professional full time job. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] No harm in getting a head start in that department of your wardrobe, I say. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I like when they're in big groups, but sometimes it's better when their alone. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] They get all fidgety and self aware. It's cute. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

My p's pay a partial percentage off my fees each sem, plus the general service fee. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Gotta love them for not leaving us with a complete debt! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] My uni's in the suburbs, but it's near Chadstone. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes you did. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

That's what I think too.

Yeah. I agree. And they're always nervous. Makes it easier to pounce on. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

My parents pays for the lot, which really isn't that much. My uni isn't exactly in the city, but it's close enough. You've been there so you get what I mean.

Old 01-28-2004, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yes you did. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

That's what I think too.

Yeah. I agree. And they're always nervous. Makes it easier to pounce on. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

My parents pays for the lot, which really isn't that much. My uni isn't exactly in the city, but it's close enough. You've been there so you get what I mean.</STRONG>
Sowwy. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ah, indeed! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] They're like a mongoose to my snake or is that a snake to my mongoose? [had to slip in an AP quote. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]]

That's good. Yeah, what mine pay end up being most as I am doing an Arts degree and that's in the lowest fee bracket. Yep, I know exactly where it is, now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wanna go there! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] You have Donut King and boys dormitories on your campus! Put the boys and the doughnuts togather and you have one s-pecker-tacular scenario! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-28-2004, 04:27 AM
Addicted Fan

How was everyone's first day of sch...oh right, most of you go uni now. Lucky biatches [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].
Old 01-28-2004, 04:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by . : iLLusioNz : .:
<STRONG>

How was everyone's first day of sch...oh right, most of you go uni now. Lucky biatches [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].</STRONG>
School's started already? Geez, I've only been out of school a few months and I've already lost track...you're kidding right? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

just when the devil reminds me of my past
i remind him of his future
Zira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by . : iLLusioNz : .:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

How was everyone's first day of sch...oh right, most of you go uni now. Lucky biatches [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].</STRONG>
Thaaats right! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Hi Miakins! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
How was the dreaded first day? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
[We were just talking schoolboys! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-28-2004, 04:33 AM
Total Fan

I can't believe it! Channel 10 pulled on Channel 9 on The Guardian. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nikka & Mia & Zi.

How was school, Mia? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>

Sowwy. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ah, indeed! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] They're like a mongoose to my snake or is that a snake to my mongoose? [had to slip in an AP quote. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]]

That's good. Yeah, what mine pay end up being most as I am doing an Arts degree and that's in the lowest fee bracket. Yep, I know exactly where it is, now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I wanna go there! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] You have Donut King and boys dormitories on your campus! Put the boys and the doughnuts togather and you have one s-pecker-tacular scenario! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You should be too. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah, mine too. I don't care much about Donut King... but the dorm boys... [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited poohead ]

Old 01-28-2004, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, how was the first day Mia? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I saw all the school kids around Parramatta and the City today... I was like ahah, suck *****. Coz it was so hot, and they were all in their stuffy uniforms... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ah, but I miss high school. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-28-2004, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
[QB]I can't believe it! Channel 10 pulled on Channel 9 on The Guardian. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Huh? What did they do..I don't understand Nancy. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Donut King...speaking of donuts, I just had like 4 Krispy Kreme donuts. Ah, I could live on these. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-28-2004, 04:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Eh, gotta go. Visitors just rocked up. Geez. Hasn't anyone of a phone? and calling a few days before you stand at the doorstep? Psssht.

Bye guys, have a good rest of your week/weekend if I don't catch youse [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

just when the devil reminds me of my past
i remind him of his future
Zira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Hi Nikka & Zi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Sorry, I didn't see your previous post till now Nikka. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Glad to hear you had a good day. I'd like to see Along Came Polly, but I might wait for it on DVD coz there are so many other movies I'm dying to see right now.
I didn't know you were a Britney fan! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Everytime is my absolute fave from this album. I love the line, without my wings, I feel so small. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yeah, mine too. I don't care much about Donut King... but the dorm boys... [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
But c'mon, dorm boys using doughnuts! [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] Ok, maybe I'm just too kinky. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-28-2004, 04:39 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>

Huh? What did they do..I don't understand Nancy. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Donut King...speaking of donuts, I just had like 4 Krispy Kreme donuts. Ah, I could live on these. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
They've decided to stop showing The Guardian in the middle of the season. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Pig. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Krispy Kreme is so far away from me. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] The only time I can get it is when someone goes out that way, or if my friend buys some when she goes to uni.

Did you see any King's boys? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Reply   Post New Thread