Hi Eves! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I love thuddie too! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Whatcha been up to?..or lackthereof. Why so bored? [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's so boring here..I suppose I could go out, but I'm so lazy.. It's hot so all I was to do is flubb about. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] How are you?

I like that new Britney song, are you proud? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Evie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 01:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>It's so boring here..I suppose I could go out, but I'm so lazy.. It's hot so all I was to do is flubb about. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] How are you?

I like that new Britney song, are you proud? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] First off, 'Flubb about' needs to be added to the SHF hall of fame - I love it! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

I can relate to the laziness, but not to the heat extremity. The weather's lame here. Bloody low 20s. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ooh! Yes, very. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Have you seen the clip too? This would be the second Brit song you've liked from the album, isn't it? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

I reckon you might like Hook Up and Early Mornin' too. You might like Breathe On Me too [that's Juz and my fave]. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, and I'm well thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Went shopping again today coz I had to exchange something.

Schmo's gone to cricket and then bowling with his mates. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-28-2004, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] First off, 'Flubb about' needs to be added to the SHF hall of fame - I love it! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

I can relate to the laziness, but not to the heat extemity. The weather's lame here. Bloody low 20s. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ooh! Yes, very. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Have you seen the clip too? This would be the second Brit song you've liked from the album, isn't it? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

I reckon you might like Hook Up and Early Morning too. You might like Breathe On Me too [that's Juz and my fave]. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, and I'm well thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Went shopping again today coz I had to exchange something.

Schmo's gone to cricket and then bowling with his mates. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]</STRONG>
SHFFFFF!! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Aw, I want your weather! SWITCH!

Yeah I saw the clip the other day..That's where I first saw it actually..It was an um..entertaining clip [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but it's an okay song. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I saw her do Breathe on me during that britney thing. Didn't like it, but they were all remixed eh? Or is that how it really sounds? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Good to hear..so what'd you return?

Lets hope he gets hit with a cricket ball, or his fingers break during bowling (riow too mean? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])
Old 01-28-2004, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Argh, I forgot about Neighbours! Malcolm is spunkaaaay (6/10 is case you were wondering..YOU WERE. :lol [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

SHFFFFF!! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Aw, I want your weather! SWITCH!

Yeah I saw the clip the other day..That's where I first saw it actually..It was an um..entertaining clip [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but it's an okay song. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I saw her do Breathe on me during that britney thing. Didn't like it, but they were all remixed eh? Or is that how it really sounds? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Good to hear..so what'd you return?

Lets hope he gets hit with a cricket ball, or his fingers break during bowling (riow too mean? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])</STRONG>
Grr, had to restart the bloody comp. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Please do switch! I'm so sick of not being able to leave the house without a jacket...not to mention all my lovely Summery clothes are going to waste. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh cool. I just saw it for the first time on Saturday. I was worred she'd overdo it but I love it. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The song wasn't one of my favourites when I bought the album, but it's growing on me.

Erm, Breathe On Me actually sounds the same to the way it was peformed. Of course it the bass doesn't always sound so hot live. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

I returned a book. Mum bought the same title by a different author for me. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] Nope, not too mean. SHF to that! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Ah, yes. Good ol' Benji. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] He hasn't changed shince the old days. Not one bit! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think he's alroit. Too old in my books though. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-28-2004, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>
Grr, had to restart the bloody comp. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Please do switch! I'm so sick of not being able to leave the house without a jacket...not to mention all my lovely Summery clothes are going to waste. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh cool. I just saw it for the first time on Saturday. I was worred she'd overdo it but I love it. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Erm, Breathe On Me actually sounds the same to the way it was peformed. Of course it the bass doesn't always sound so hot live. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

I returned a book. Mum bought the same title by a different author for me. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] Nope, not too mean. SHF to that! [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Ah, yes. Good ol' Benji. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] He hasn't changed shince the old days. Not one bit! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think he's alroit. Too old in my books though. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]</STRONG>
*sniff* I want to wear jackets! Bah to summer clothes! It's wintery fashion all the way baybeee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hahaha you loved it..I know you want to be an air hostess now.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Okay...don't like it then. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I'll download the other brit songs you recommended.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aw [sigh] mothers. (Lost my train of thought, sorry. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

Hehe, are you sure you 2 are related? I've never known siblings (not that I know him but you know) that have such a strong dislike for each other. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

How old is he, and what's his full name? Not that I care...[like omg he is hot!!1! *shoots self* [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]]

Be back soon. If not, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] twas lovely. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

*sniff* I want to wear jackets! Bah to summer clothes! It's wintery fashion all the way baybeee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hahaha you loved it..I know you want to be an air hostess now.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Okay...don't like it then. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I'll download the other brit songs you recommended.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aw [sigh] mothers. (Lost my train of thought, sorry. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

Hehe, are you sure you 2 are related? I've never known siblings (not that I know him but you know) that have such a strong dislike for each other. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

How old is he, and what's his full name? Not that I care...[like omg he is hot!!1! *shoots self* [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]]

Be back soon. If not, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] twas lovely. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh, what's wrong with you? You actually like being all itchy and restricted in winter woolies? [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, don't laugh, but it's always been on my top 10 list of dream jobs...seriously! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Splendid! That's The Hook Up and Early Mornin'. Didn't have them right the first time. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Definitely d/l I Got That [Boom Boom] too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've always suspected he's adopted myself. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] He's sour 17. Given names: James Dean. I tease him with the Daniel Bedingfield song. It's bliss. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Any excuse to use thuddie, eh? [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

Great chatting briefly with you too, Eves. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hope to TTYL or sometime soon! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-28-2004, 02:43 AM
Total Fan

Hello. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Probably lurk to 8:30 when I will bugger off and continue lurking. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

FINN: OK that we're here love?
LOGAN: Of course it's ok.
FINN: Logan, I haven't called you love since that sultry night in Bimini.
poohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by poohead:
<STRONG>Hello. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Probably lurk to 8:30 when I will bugger off and continue lurking. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hi Nance! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sounds like an ideal schedule to me. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
How've you been since last we chatted? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-28-2004, 02:56 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Hi Nance! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sounds like an ideal schedule to me. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
How've you been since last we chatted? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I've been good... when was the last time we chatted? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm having this tendency to forget whatever I have done outside a 24-hour timespan. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2004, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I've been good... when was the last time we chatted? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm having this tendency to forget whatever I have done outside a 24-hour timespan. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Good to hear. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't worry, I generally don't know what day it is. But it was Sunday night, I think. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-28-2004, 03:13 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Good to hear. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't worry, I generally don't know what day it is. But it was Sunday night, I think. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah. I think it was Sunday night.

So watcha been up to? You seem to have done lots of shopping. What have you bought?

Old 01-28-2004, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yeah. I think it was Sunday night.

So watcha been up to? You seem to have done lots of shopping. What have you bought?</STRONG>
Yeah, shopping's pretty much all I've been doing the past few days. I had a gift to buy and I've been on the lookout for some CDs and books. I went with my best mate yesterday. We spent the day at Chadstone and had lunch and coffee etc. Then today I went into the city to exchange a book and look around. I wanted to buy so many clothes I can't afford. I'm bordering on being broke again after all my overspending the past few months. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Have you been working this week, or do you tend to work mainly the weekends atm?

icon by *Evie
Old 01-28-2004, 03:30 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yeah, shopping's pretty much all I've been doing the past few days. I had a gift to buy and I've been on the lookout for some CDs and books. I went with my best mate yesterday. We spent the day at Chadstone and had lunch and coffee etc. Then today I went into the city to exchange a book and look around. I wanted to buy so many clothes I can't afford. I'm bordering on being broke again after all my overspending the past few months. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Have you been working this week, or do you tend to work mainly the weekends atm?
</STRONG>
I need to go on a shopping splurge one day. But there aren't many things I want to buy. I'd probably end up buying clothes that I won't end up wearing. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] There are so many nice tops that I like but probably won't end up wearing. I still need/want to buy a business suit for prac. but I think I'm going to get one tailor made since I'm short. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I didn't work today, but I'm working the next three days. I normally have three days off work and work four days. But it might change since all the kids are going back to school.

I went to uni today to pay the HECS stuff, then went shopping in the city. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Reply   Post New Thread