Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 06:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>You're smart, Sarah. In a 'SMRT' way [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Reminds me of (surprise surprise!) Zoolander, when he says "I was at a day spa. Day, D-A-I-Y-E. Okay?"
Miss Mental Berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by . : iLLusioNz : .:
<STRONG>

This is exactly what I imagined heaven to be like. Sure, there may have been a unicorn in the corner but yeah, this is what I envisioned.

Ha, I'm on topic! Goooooo me!

Duchess of Coolness? Moi? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. I must alert the media!
</STRONG>
What ep was that in? Prolly one of the ones I missed [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Oh dear. Now she's got a big head. You could float away into the air like the Duff blimp. Hey there, blimpey boy...

Hens love roosters, geese love ganders,
Everyone else loves Ned Flanders!

Homer: Not me!

Everyone who counts loves Ned Flanders!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Mental Berg:
<STRONG>

Reminds me of (surprise surprise!) Zoolander, when he says "I was at a day spa. Day, D-A-I-Y-E. Okay?"</STRONG>
What a dumb dumb. Reminds me of Hagrid (movie-wise) with the 'Happee Birthdae Harry' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 06:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
What ep was that in? Prolly one of the ones I missed [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Oh dear. Now she's got a big head. You could float away into the air like the Duff blimp. Hey there, blimpey boy...</STRONG>
Lorelai Out Of Water I believe. She was on a date at a free coffeee tasting place [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Big head want dolly!

Two quotes in a row baby. What does this mean exactly? it means I need a life *nods*.

Hello Grampa, my old friend,
Your busy day is at an end.
Your exploits have been sad and boring,
They tell a tale that's worth ignoring.
When you're alone, the words of your story
Will echo down the rest-home hall,
'Cause no one at all,
Can stand the sound
Of Grampa.

OMG, I LOVE THAT SONG! Hee!
Old 01-21-2004, 06:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I have a simpsons song CD somewhere....
It's great! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
It's called 'Songs in the Key of Springfield.' My favs are the Stonecutters "lets all get drunk and play ping pong!" and this one about congress or something. There is this one line which makes me laugh. It goes...

I'll make Ted Kennedy pay
and if he fights back
I'll say that he's gaaaayyyy
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Arggg... my internet is screwing up... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 06:35 AM
Addicted Fan

OH.MY.GOD.

Some folk'll never eat a skunk
But then again, some folk'll...
Like Cletus
The slack-jawed yokel.
Most folk'll never lose a toe
And then again, some folk'll...
Like Cletus
The slack-jawed yokel.

And I'm spent. I Love Cletus like WOAH. I can call my Ma from up here! Hey Ma! get off the damn roof!
Old 01-21-2004, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Love that bit, Sarah! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I was at Grace Bros city store and they have heaps of Simpsons soundtracks! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Maaad!

Quote:
<STRONG>

Lorelai Out Of Water I believe. She was on a date at a free coffeee tasting place [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Big head want dolly!

Two quotes in a row baby. What does this mean exactly? it means I need a life *nods*.

Hello Grampa, my old friend,
Your busy day is at an end.
Your exploits have been sad and boring,
They tell a tale that's worth ignoring.
When you're alone, the words of your story
Will echo down the rest-home hall,
'Cause no one at all,
Can stand the sound
Of Grampa.

OMG, I LOVE THAT SONG! Hee!</STRONG>
Yeah, I missed that one [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Not fair [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

YOu know, I can only remember quotes from s1 and 2 [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I think cos I've watched them more?? I love COncert Interruptus [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Yes, you need a life. As do the rest of us.
*ponders gettting one*
Nah, I'm saving for a holiday [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
I can't remember that song but I'm singing it to myself and it's hilarious! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Simon and Garfunkel [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 06:42 AM
Extreme Fan

We musts be heading off soons. (Watched the Two Towers today. Talking like Gollum is strangely addictive. Hmmm....) [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyway, it was nice chatting to you tonight. It was very much quote memrobila, but lots of fun! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope to TTYS.

Bye! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Yeah, I missed that one [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Not fair [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

YOu know I can't remember that song but I'm singing it to myself and it's hilarious! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Simon and Garfunkel [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Haha!

I've seen old GG tapes like a gazillion times. Right now I'm re-watching Dead Uncles and Vegetables.

It's the one where Grampa Simpson and Grandma Bouvier fall in love but Mr Burns steals her. Then Grampa steals her back and they play that song on the senior citizens bus. Turn that racket down! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Pfft, lives are overrated.

Everyones sleeping so I have to type quiet. F that, I'll just close the door and die of heatstroke [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].
Master Fan

Ew, Cletus is ugly! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm gonna go to bed now. Thanks for the Zoolander/Simpsons/GG convo [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

TTYL [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 06:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes, Cletus is ugly [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Oh fine, I might as well go to bed too. Must wake up early anyway [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]. Night everyone! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Everyones sleeping so I have to type quiet. F that, I'll just close the door and die of heatstroke [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].</STRONG>
Ah ha! So I'm not the only one who suffers from quiet-typing-alitis. (My made up words sure do suck, don't they?)

Really going now. I go back to *shudder* school on Tuesday and I have to read Snow Falling on Cedars before I return. I'm up to chaper 8 out of a possible 32. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Bye bye any chance of last minute holiday life!
Old 01-21-2004, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Haha!

I've seen old GG tapes like a gazillion times. Right now I'm re-watching Dead Uncles and Vegetables.

It's the one where Grampa Simpson and Grandma Bouvier fall in love but Mr Burns steals her. Then Grampa steals her back and they play that song on the senior citizens bus. Turn that racket down! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Pfft, lives are overrated.

Everyones sleeping so I have to type quiet. F that, I'll just close the door and die of heatstroke [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].</STRONG>
Shuddupski! Punk...

Lorelai should work for Luke more often [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oooh!! I see! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That Mr Burns shure can move on the dancefloor!

Said she who has none.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I don't know where Zi's gone but if Sarah and I have left... NIGEL!!!
Go on msn and see if Sach is on. I couldn't be bothered logging on so I dunno, but she's ussulaly on late. Woah, what's with my weirdo spelling of usually?

ANyhoo, night dude [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] OMG...page 3 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] peek-a-boo! i see u! Hello everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] It's meeee! OMG when was the last time i was here?... erm erm... i'm SO so SO super duper fuper wuper sorry i havent visited for so so long!... i've missed u all dearly! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] truly! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i rememba trying to come here a while ago, and the site was down or smthin.. so i guess its all up and running and all good now? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hmm i dont even remember wat my avi is.. was it dido?? and my siggie.. OMG i think my siggie has soemthing 2 do with delta getting sick.. man that was soo long ago..

anyhooz! so how is evreybody? hello 2 the oldies! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] hope u all still rememba me! if not, then [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]. And hello to newbies (or oldies) who i havent met b4! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

i'll try come visit more often now! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

quick update on me: lovin that 70's show and my wife and kids.. and taping GG evrey week cos i always miss it.. i'm working less now.. and starting summer school soon. Man during the xmas period i was FULLY DEAD working like 12hr shifts.. bloody DJs.. work u like a dog. [img]smilies/puppy.gif[/img] aaaww look! it's hunterBot! come 'ere! come 'ere! javs woman! r ya taking good care of hunterBot 4 me? is he eating and sleeping well? how's graduate life javs?.. r ya making a big living and earning enuf 2 put food into that big mouth of urs? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] HEY, dont u owe me like a million bucks??.. from way back!.. u remember, from err.. waaay baack! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

eevs: u know wat made me think of FF?? i was watching Romeo Must Die the other day.. and was thinking "wow aliyah is so so cool".. and then it just reminded me of YOU! which reminded me of FF... and the GG oz thread which i've neglected 4 too long.. so here i am! saying hello and trying 2 make up for the 5 years of absence.. teehee [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

EvilKat: [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Shattered Glass is finally coming out! woot! woot! r u still into our Mr Hay?.. i still am, but not as much.. i watched Cold Mountain the other day. dunno bout u, but i think it's over-rated.. still good, but just over-rated. and jude law is definately NOT over-rated. he is hot stuff. HOT STUFF. hehe [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

caddy-bury: mmmm let me eat uuuu!

heeyy.. okie, i dont actually know if all u guys still post here.. so these msgs mite go 2 waste.. haha.. but hopefully you are all still here.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and reading this post thinking "yay! dido is back! hoo-ray! lets hav a parrrr-tay!"

does anyone like the new kylie manogue song?? its so damn catchy.. is on the radio rite now. boy boy.. wanna keep freaking around.. i dunno wat she's singing.. but its catchy! wonder wat her clip's gona be like.. prolly naked or smthin.. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

its chinese new year 2day.. and its 40 degrees. it's been so hot this week! man i'm getting a massive tan. ya. HAHAHA get it? get it? tan-ya!... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] .. okk so i'm a bit rusty.. but i'm baaaack! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

catcha's all later real soon!!

*HUGZ*

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] *~dido~* [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]

PS: OMG OMG my name is not on the list anymore!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]