Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2004, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG>

Cool [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Though I think GG would be released here, its just the usual when [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh that's good that they cleared it up for your Dad. Its a scary thing to happen.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Vent away! I'm not going anywhere [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, as always. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] So this version that's available, isn't compatible? I thin I read Mia say that... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Definitely. I hope more and more frauds get what's coming if they keep up those kinda stunts... [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Thanks for the venting go-ahead Kel and Bel. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'll continue my verbal diarrhoea till 12:45 [my scheduled time of being booted by Joe Schmo].

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:

I know, isn't she just? I'm super jealous too. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Yeah, we've been lucky there. Although he didn't get them this year. We just bought ground passes. It was a cool change though. I'd never been to Vodafone Arena. I'm generally at Rod Laver instead. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] They always are. But then again, so am I.

Interesting. I always thought Perth was always warmer than us, even in Winter. But [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yes, you'll be right as ray in the scarf, gloves and coat to hit Chapel. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm going into Chapel St. tomorrow actually. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

No worries Bel. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They're generally pretty good anywhere you go. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm weak too! I could never lug my suitcase[s] alone. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] If you're staying in the city, a cab ride might not be overly expensive. It always depend on the traffic and time of day though.
Speaking of Mandy Moore I can't wait to see Chasing Liberty [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Nah Perth can get quiet cold in winter especially the mornings [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] But we can also get quiet warm winter days with temps being in the 15 -20 degrees [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Chapel Street [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I've also got to get some strong male to lift my case of the suitcase thing at the airport [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

They said its about $35 for a taxi to the hotel. I might just do that.
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
A aussie asked a question on the dvd thread and I couldn't answer it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
What were they asking Kel?

Quote:

Yeah, as always. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] So this version that's available, isn't compatible? I thin I read Mia say that... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Definitely. I hope more and more frauds get what's coming if they keep up those kinda stunts... [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Thanks for the venting go-ahead Kel and Bel. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'll continue my verbal diarrhoea till 12:45 [my scheduled time of being booted by Joe Schmo].
It depends on what DVD player you've got and TV. If you've got a region free player (multi-region) then you can play an region DVD you want ... though your tv will have to be NTSC and not PAL. I've got DVD ROM in my computer and I can watch any region [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Oooh that's great that you can stay that long Kat [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Speaking of Mandy Moore I can't wait to see Chasing Liberty [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Nah Perth can get quiet cold in winter especially the mornings [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] But we can also get quiet warm winter days with temps being in the 15 -20 degrees [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Chapel Street [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I've also got to get some strong male to lift my case of the suitcase thing at the airport [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

They said its about $35 for a taxi to the hotel. I might just do that.</STRONG>
Oh, me neither! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I saw her being interviewd about it on Arena [cable channel] just the other day. She said she was a little bummed her first gondala sp? ride wasn't with Andy. Awwww! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Right. It seems like a much more diverse climate than ours. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I seriously have to get myself there one day. I keep seeing footage of your beaches in mags and on TV. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

It's one of the bestest places here IMO too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding some muscles. Just bat your eyelashes. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ah. That's reasonable then, for a more comfortable ride. Buses can get stuffy real quick.

icon by *Evie
Old 01-23-2004, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

About our GG dvd date Bella [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

It depends on what DVD player you've got and TV. If you've got a region free player (multi-region) then you can play an region DVD you want ... though your tv will have to be NTSC and not PAL. I've got DVD ROM in my computer and I can watch any region [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Oooh that's great that you can stay that long Kat [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks for that explanation Bel. I'm clueless when it comes to comp/DVD compatibilty. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] I'll have to ask Schmo what kind our DVD player is. I have DVD roms in both my computers, so that's a start. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Yeah, better than my usual pre-midnight cutoff. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Although I would like to stay later. I'm so wired right now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-23-2004, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Oh, me neither! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I saw her being interviewd about it on Arena [cable channel] just the other day. She said she was a little bummed her first gondala sp? ride wasn't with Andy. Awwww! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Right. It seems like a much more diverse climate than ours. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I seriously have to get myself there one day. I keep seeing footage of your beaches in mags and on TV. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

It's one of the bestest places here IMO too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding some muscles. Just bat your eyelashes. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ah. That's reasonable then, for a more comfortable ride. Buses can get stuffy real quick.
Oooh cool! Oh well she's only young [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yes you must come to Perth ... it doesn't get cold here till about June ... well really cold that is [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Hmmm must remember that. I'm usually just looking sadly at my bag or make some lame attempt to lift till someone takes pity one me.

I don't mind buses, its just the lugging the 'case that's worrying me ... plus the fact the fact that I don't really know where I'm going [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
About our GG dvd date Bella [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Thanks Kelly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Our DVD watchlist is getting long [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Speaking of which ezydvd never emailed me back [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Quote:

Thanks for that explanation Bel. I'm clueless when it comes to comp/DVD compatibilty. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] I'll have to ask Schmo what kind our DVD player is. I have DVD roms in both my computers, so that's a start. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Yeah, better than my usual pre-midnight cutoff. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Although I would like to stay later. I'm so wired right now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Your welcome Kat. I'd think Region 1 would play in your DVD ROM.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] for you to stay longer. Can we bribe your brother [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Oooh cool! Oh well she's only young [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yes you must come to Perth ... it doesn't get cold here till about June ... well really cold that is [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Hmmm must remember that. I'm usually just looking sadly at my bag or make some lame attempt to lift till someone takes pity one me.

I don't mind buses, its just the lugging the 'case that's worrying me ... plus the fact the fact that I don't really know where I'm going [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, exactly. I'm sure she can look forward to multiple rides with good looking boys on her arm. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I'll come in Summer then. I want some 40C beach weather, YEAH! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

You can still play up the pity me act. Just do it with a bit of cleavage. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Heheee. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ah, you'll be fine. Both taxis and buses are plentiful, so either way will be cool. I'm always asking for directions - even in my own city. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks again for that Bel. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ah, bribes are always a possiblity. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm sad to sya they only sustain his determination to boot me for so long though... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

20 mins to go... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I won't be able to start the newie. Would you mind starting if you're able, Bel? [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'll help come up with a title before I go.

How bout something along the lines of our chatterboxing? :phonecall:

icon by *Evie
Old 01-23-2004, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ezydvd site is [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] Bad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
That's weird [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] they e-mail me...maybe they don't know too
Old 01-23-2004, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Yeah, exactly. I'm sure she can look forward to multiple rides with good looking boys on her arm. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I'll come in Summer then. I want some 40C beach weather, YEAH! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

You can still play up the pity me act. Just do it with a bit of cleavage. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Heheee. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ah, you'll be fine. Both taxis and buses are plentiful, so either way will be cool. I'm always asking for directions - even in my own city. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks again for that Bel. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ah, bribes are always a possiblity. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm sad to sya they only sustain his determination to boot me for so long though... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

20 mins to go... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I won't be able to start the newie. Would you mind starting if you're able, Bel? [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'll help come up with a title before I go.

How bout something along the lines of our chatterboxing? :phonecall:
Nah our 40 isn't much fun, its just sooo hot [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] that's when some air cons stop working [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Cool thanks for the Melbourne tips Kat.

I can start the newie ... a title to do with chatterboxing sounds good to me [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

I'm so sorry girls, I'm getting prematurely booted now. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Here's a quick suggestion. Feel free to go with something else if you'd prefer coz this is seriously off the top of my head. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

#366: Words roll off the tongue here faster than a Ms. Kim utterance.

Night Kel and Bel. Lovely chatting to you both and hope to TTYAS! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-23-2004, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You may [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

edited night Kat [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the title Kat [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Glad to have you back Kat [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Night [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Hope to talk to you tomorrow [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is it that time already?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top