Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2004, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG>

I've ordered from Amazon and its great [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's good to know. Dad's all: is it secure, are you sure??! He's paranoid about sites being secure before he puts his credit card number in. Someone got a hold of his Master Card details a few years back. He hadn't even used the net at that stage, so it's a complete mystery how it happened. They must have just made a lucky guess. Unlucky for my Dad. It got sorted out pretty fast though as Master Card noted the suspicious usage, called him and cancelled his card. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Boy, can I talk the leg off a donkey tonight! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>Oh yes, GG on DVD right? Is it gonna be available in stores? Dad's actually started letting the bro and I order online with his credit card, so ordering via Amazon should be a-ok. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I don't know about it being in the shops *shrugs* [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I played the demo twice, and had 2 people (Bella) too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] telling what to do
Old 01-23-2004, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I've been really good thanks Bel. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I went to the tennis yesterday. Saw some great matches. Poor Todd Reid was sick as a dog, so it was particularly gripping to watch him stick it out and win. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

YW. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for your empathy. I was really going nuts. I'm weak, WEAK! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, it's great actually. I thought it would bore me to death, but it's amazing how wrong you can be unless you give something a go. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Mum adores it. I s'pose it made for a good mother-daughter bonding experience. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You're such a good daughter trawling eBay for your Mum. Did you come across anything else good for her? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ah, smart girl. It seesm we were the only ones not to have worked out the vital improtance of a saftey plug. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, that's fantastic! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] It'll be freezing in May but some good, hard shopping should warm you up just fine. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I didn't know you liked tennis [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm personally not a fan, but I do watch a few minutues of it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

That's a nice thing for you do with your Mum. Thanks, I've seen a few pieces that Mum would like on eBay ... but I might wait and see.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sadly I can't take the credit for the safety plug the person who installed my computer told me to get one.

How cold is freezing in May [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Hmmm nah I think I'll be right. Have you ever caught the SkyBus from the airport to the city [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>

I don't know about it being in the shops *shrugs* [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Ah righto, thanks Kel.
I might have to ask Dad if I can place an order with his help then. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-23-2004, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>He's paranoid about sites being secure before he puts his credit card number in.</STRONG>
I'm the same [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I haven't order anything off the net before
I have own $500 c/c [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I like my limit [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

That's good to know. Dad's all: is it secure, are you sure??! He's paranoid about sites being secure before he puts his credit card number in. Someone got a hold of his Master Card details a few years back. He hadn't even used the net at that stage, so it's a complete mystery how it happened. They must have just made a lucky guess. Unlucky for my Dad. It got sorted out pretty fast though as Master Card noted the suspicious usage, called him and cancelled his card. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Boy, can I talk the leg off a donkey tonight! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Amazon is very secure, they use all the latest security software [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Your Dad is right you do have to be careful. But a colleague at work had his credit card stolen from his letterbox and they raked up the bill. All credit cards have insurance and you can prove that it wasn't you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm always save with mine and I've brought thing of the net .... mainly through Amazon and PayPal [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kat I'm just as much as a chatterbox as you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I didn't know you liked tennis [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm personally not a fan, but I do watch a few minutues of it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

That's a nice thing for you do with your Mum. Thanks, I've seen a few pieces that Mum would like on eBay ... but I might wait and see.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sadly I can't take the credit for the safety plug the person who installed my computer told me to get one.

How cold is freezing in May [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Hmmm nah I think I'll be right. Have you ever caught the SkyBus from the airport to the city [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm not mad on it, but I've been a few times coz Dad gets corprate tickets most years. I like watching hotties like Andy Roddick. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] He was playing the day before I went unfortunately. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I don't tend to watch it on TV much. It's loads better to be there. If you get board, you can always check out the hot guys in the crowd or work on your tan. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh good. It's a good thing you take your time finding what she's really after. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh right. Well, it's a good thing you had a guy who knew his stuff. We've never had any of our computer dudes suggest we get one till the comp actually died. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Generally between 11-15C. What's the coldest Perth gets in Winter? No, I haven't caught the SkyBus here, but I have in other states to and from their airports. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-23-2004, 06:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

well im back from QLD... but im very buggered, so im not going to stick around as my bed is calling, but i just wanted to make a quick post to say hi. I have had FF withdrawls all week!!

Evie, I got the Justin CD in the mail, i'll listen to it tomorrow now. Thanks for putting the extras on there also. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

well I lookfoward to hopefully chatting with you all in the next few days.

sweet dreams [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Night.

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Juzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Amazon is very secure, they use all the latest security software [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Your Dad is right you do have to be careful. But a colleague at work had his credit card stolen from his letterbox and they raked up the bill. All credit cards have insurance and you can prove that it wasn't you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm always save with mine and I've brought thing of the net .... mainly through Amazon and PayPal [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kat I'm just as much as a chatterbox as you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's really good to know. I'll let Dad know that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ooh, that's awful. Must cause so many people to worry the asses off every day that it happens. My Dad's an insurance broker actually! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The thing is he had no idea it was happening till Master Card let him know. It was sorted out before they let him know which was a relief.

Cool. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]...and it's great to be in the company of another chatterbox tonight. I have some major venting to do on here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-23-2004, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I'm not mad on it, but I've been a few times coz Dad gets corprate tickets most years. I like watching hotties like Andy Roddick. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] He was playing the day before I went unfortunately. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I don't tend to watch it on TV much. It's loads better to be there. If you get board, you can always check out the hot guys in the crowd or work on your tan. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh good. It's a good thing you take your time finding what she's really after. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh right. Well, it's a good thing you had a guy who knew his stuff. We've never had any of our computer dudes suggest we get one till the comp actually died. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Generally between 11-15C. What's the coldest Perth gets in Winter? No, I haven't caught the SkyBus here, but I have in other states to and from their airports. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Andy Roddick is [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Mandy Moore is one lucky girl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

That's cool that you get tixs [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Oh that's no good, the guy that installed my computer was a total computer geek [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

OMG!! 11-15 degrees [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's what we get too in Winter ... I shall be right scarfs, gloves and a coat and I'm good to hit Chappel Street [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for your help Kat, I'm debating whether to catch the SkyBus or grab a cab. I'm a weak little girl who cant' lift her suitcase [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Welcome home Juz! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for making the effort to drop in before bed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I can relate to those withdrawals; I've been gone for 2 weeks! I completely missed saying goodbye and have a good hol.
Looking forward to catching up with you too. We haven't talked since before your b'day! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Sweet dreams! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

icon by *Evie
Old 01-23-2004, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Justine [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] leaving all ready? anyway WB [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Cool. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]...and it's great to be in the company of another chatterbox tonight. I have some major venting to do on here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Start venting away [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Juz [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Glad you had a goodtime, hope to catch up with you tomorrow night [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Quote:

That's really good to know. I'll let Dad know that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ooh, that's awful. Must cause so many people to worry the asses off every day that it happens. My Dad's an insurance broker actually! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The thing is he had no idea it was happening till Master Card let him know. It was sorted out before they let him know which was a relief.

Cool. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]...and it's great to be in the company of another chatterbox tonight. I have some major venting to do on here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Cool [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Though I think GG would be released here, its just the usual when [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh that's good that they cleared it up for your Dad. Its a scary thing to happen.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Vent away! I'm not going anywhere [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A aussie asked a question on the dvd thread and I couldn't answer it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Andy Roddick is [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Mandy Moore is one lucky girl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

That's cool that you get tixs [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Oh that's no good, the guy that installed my computer was a total computer geek [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

OMG!! 11-15 degrees [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's what we get too in Winter ... I shall be right scarfs, gloves and a coat and I'm good to hit Chappel Street [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for your help Kat, I'm debating whether to catch the SkyBus or grab a cab. I'm a weak little girl who cant' lift her suitcase [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know, isn't she just? I'm super jealous too. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Yeah, we've been lucky there. Although he didn't get them this year. We just bought ground passes. It was a cool change though. I'd never been to Vodafone Arena. I'm generally at Rod Laver instead. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] They always are. But then again, so am I.

Interesting. I always thought Perth was always warmer than us, even in Winter. But [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yes, you'll be right as ray in the scarf, gloves and coat to hit Chapel. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm going into Chapel St. tomorrow actually. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

No worries Bel. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They're generally pretty good anywhere you go. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm weak too! I could never lug my suitcase[s] alone. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] If you're staying in the city, a cab ride might not be overly expensive. It always depend on the traffic and time of day though.

icon by *Evie
Reply   Post New Thread