Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 06:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG>My weekend has been ok, haven't been upto much I saw Something's Gotta Give yesterday which was ok [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

What have you been up to?</STRONG>
Oh I wanna watch that! Was it funny?

Not much [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. Shopping, mostly. And we had a BBQ today. Annoying people came over [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].
Old 01-18-2004, 07:00 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey girls. May be here for only about 10 mins or so. I'm extremley tired from last night.

Speaking of, I went to the wedding I had been so excited about for the last 2 months or so. I don't have the energy to write lots about it now (I'll probaly blog about it or something later on). Anyhoo, it was most definitley the best wedding & reception I have ever been to. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Just had to share my excitment with you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Miss Mental Berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Mental Berg:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey girls. May be here for only about 10 mins or so. I'm extremley tired from last night.

Speaking of, I went to the wedding I had been so excited about for the last 2 months or so. I don't have the energy to write lots about it now (I'll probaly blog about it or something later on). Anyhoo, it was most definitley the best wedding & reception I have ever been to. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Just had to share my excitment with you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Aw, how sweet. Makes my heart go all a-flutter. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I love weddings. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I haven't been to too many myself, though...the last one I went to I was like 8 or something...and 2 of my close friends who are married both got married overseas. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Bitches for not giving me an opportunity to dress up and look all pretty in a dress and all that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mia - well done! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] UTS eh? I got to Sydney..I may very well bump into you sometime on the street without even knowing it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm tired also...I just got home - just made my midnight curfew. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
nikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by . : iLLusioNz : .:

Oh I wanna watch that! Was it funny?

Not much [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. Shopping, mostly. And we had a BBQ today. Annoying people came over [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].
It was funny, though I think its targeted at an older makert. I'm 22 and I felt young watching the movie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 07:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>
Aw, how sweet. Makes my heart go all a-flutter. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I love weddings. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I haven't been to too many myself, though...the last one I went to I was like 8 or something...and 2 of my close friends who are married both got married overseas. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Bitches for not giving me an opportunity to dress up and look all pretty in a dress and all that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I knew the bride really well and have been friends with her for a long time. And she looked so pretty! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] It was amazing.
When I wasn't
a) gazing at Andrew Mcleod from affar (footy player)
b) smiling at Lauren (the bride) and how happy she looked or
c) attempting to dance on the dance floor anywhere that happened to be near Andrew Mcleod (dum de dum)
I was laughing with 3 of my great friends that I was seated with and having a ball. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Makes my feel all tingly just thinking about it. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I hafta head off soon already. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I've been exhausted all day. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hola. That was the longest tv movie ever. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] But Shannen Doherty rocks so it wasn't all bad..

What else, what else..Oh yes, GG. Was WAY better than last week. As per usual, Rory annoyed the fock out of me..

Dean/Lorelai talking about Dean? Brilliant.
Evie is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Nikka [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] cya Sarah, the wedding sounded beautiful [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Extreme Fan

I've really got to go now. [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

I wish I could have a better chat to you girls tonight, but sleep calls.

I hope to catch you soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bye!
Old 01-18-2004, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Evie
Old 01-18-2004, 07:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>As per usual, Rory annoyed the fock out of me..
</STRONG>
We finally agree on something GG related [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img].

I forgot my GG rundown didn't I? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Rory was annoying, Lane/Dave rock, and Kirk does too. Even Dean was less anoying than Rory this week (!).

Bella - So you're saying as a 16 year old watching the movie I'll feel like a toddler? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited . : iLLusioNz : . ]
Old 01-18-2004, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Sarah. And a celebrity (though TBH, I don't know who Andrew is [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ) was at the wedding? Cool. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Bella hon.

Evie - Yeah, Shannon rocks. Charmed was much better when she was on. As for that movie though...didn't see it.

~ Chosen
Old 01-18-2004, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know what *really* irritates me on GG? Miss Patty. Well not her per se, just her damn singing voice. She sings too high. Makes me what to stab myself in the ears. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sarah..and hi Bella, Nikka & Mia. Leave anyone out? Sorry, love you the most. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited *Evie ]
Old 01-18-2004, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG>You know what *really* irritates me on GG? Miss Patty. When not her per se, just her damn singing voice. She sings too high. Makes me what to stab myself in the ears. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sarah..and hi Bella, Nikka & Mia. Leave anyone out? Sorry, love you the most. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah..she does sing a bit too high. Her and Babette singing the anthem was hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So kooky.

Hmm...so Evie, out of curiosity, what's Delta's next song gonna be? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-18-2004, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>Hmm...so Evie, out of curiosity, what's Delta's next song gonna be? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
No idea, if they're wise they'll steer clear of releasing anything else off IE (as it's been done to death now..it's time for new material!)

I like Babette..Miss Patty's too eccentric for my liking..
Old 01-18-2004, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kirk was so funny with his "how to" book during the ice hockey game [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I don't find Rory annoying [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] sometimes I think Lorelai is too silly at times, and if anyone acted like her in real life they will soon be told to shut up [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread