Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

I've been waiting for the new season of Fuller House and finally can't wait to watch it on Friday.

icon credit Cry Pretty
Kristen1989 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 04:22 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
The trailer for Avengers!
So excited for that one!

Only two more episodes and we're done with Marvelous Mrs Maisel season 2. WAAAY better than S1 and that one was hard to top. I got real GG feelings during a lot of parts.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's good to know about TMMM.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

I've got four more episodes of TMMM, I hate to say goodbye to it for so long! And I LOVE Zac in it!! I'm a little bummed Megan McGinnis, Sutton's personal bestie and former costar in Broadway's Little Women, had such a small role but I'm glad she at least got to be in it.

Holy moly that Avengers trailer! I need to catch up with the Marvel movies like Ant-Man because it looks like he plays a big part in Endgame?
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I've got four more episodes of TMMM, I hate to say goodbye to it for so long! And I LOVE Zac in it!! I'm a little bummed Megan McGinnis, Sutton's personal bestie and former costar in Broadway's Little Women, had such a small role but I'm glad she at least got to be in it.

Holy moly that Avengers trailer! I need to catch up with the Marvel movies like Ant-Man because it looks like he plays a big part in Endgame?
Were you expecting that ending of episode 5? Those last five minutes were amazing...yet very awkward to watch. We had to laugh so hard. Wish I could be more clear, but I don't want to spoil

And yes, Zac is great in it!

It looks like Ant Man will be quite important in Endgame, yeah. And Man and the Wasp is a great movie, you'll love it!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Old 12-13-2018, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

The music is on point this season of TMMM.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
It looks like Ant Man will be quite important in Endgame, yeah. And Man and the Wasp is a great movie, you'll love it!
It was good! Only 4 months until Endgame!
Old 12-15-2018, 12:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

The music is on point this season of TMMM.
Yeah, that scene! And I agree with you! It was funny at the same time though.
Old 12-20-2018, 08:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Timeless 2 hour series finale

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Just finished TMMM finally and that ending was a bummer. I don’t like where this series is going now...:/
Old 12-21-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Uh oh. That’s not good.
Old 12-22-2018, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Well, it’s not bad it’s just kind of a somber ending after a bunch of happy stuff. I hate having to wait so long between seasons!
Old 12-22-2018, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've watched the majority of this season of Fuller House. I just have a few more episodes.
Old 12-23-2018, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

I still have to watch Fuller House, is it a good season again?
Yesterday I went to see the new Mary Poppins movie, it's really good. I also bought the Greatest Showman on dvd, can't wait to see that one..
Old 12-23-2018, 12:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Well, it’s not bad it’s just kind of a somber ending after a bunch of happy stuff. I hate having to wait so long between seasons!
The wait between seasons is terrible In the end I think I prefer to watch a show when it's already aired all its episode, but it's hard to wait

I thought the S2 ending was okay.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I still have to watch Fuller House, is it a good season again?
Yesterday I went to see the new Mary Poppins movie, it's really good. I also bought the Greatest Showman on dvd, can't wait to see that one..
We saw the new Mary Poppins too, a nice movie! Made me happy. Today we went to Ralph Breaks the Internet. Laughed so hard.

Greatest Showman is one of my favorite movies really, the songs are perfection.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top