Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't watched AOS but I want to start and wow a long wait.

Cobra Kai
Old 06-06-2018, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
I haven't watched AOS but I want to start and wow a long wait.
You need to watch it!!!!! Seriously, my favorite show on TV now aside from Younger. You'll have plenty of time to get through the series before s6 premieres.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Glad that Younger is back. Now I'm just anxious for some Charles/Liza goodness!
Old 06-07-2018, 03:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I read that Younger got renewed too, so you must be happy!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yep, I was glad to see that!

Have you watched The Good Fight S2, Ingmar? I haven't and not sure if I wanna catch up.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yep, I was glad to see that!

Have you watched The Good Fight S2, Ingmar? I haven't and not sure if I wanna catch up.
Yeah, S2 was great, even better than S1. It let go of the Maia family stuff pretty fast to focus on more entertaining storylines.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hmm ok. Maybe I'll check it out then.
Old 06-15-2018, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe I waited 14 FOURTEEN years for an Incredibles sequel and Pixar delivered

felt like I was 9 all over again watching the OG movie for the first time all over again and it was super cool to hear Sophia Bush's voice (I kept on thinking I was just hearing Brooke Davis )
Old 06-16-2018, 03:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
I can't believe I waited 14 FOURTEEN years for an Incredibles sequel and Pixar delivered

felt like I was 9 all over again watching the OG movie for the first time all over again and it was super cool to hear Sophia Bush's voice (I kept on thinking I was just hearing Brooke Davis )
Can't wait to see the movie aswell. It will release in like 2 weeks here, so I'll go then.
Old 06-16-2018, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Omg I am SOOOOOOO ready for them to get together! All of this angst is stressing me out, I’m incredibly anxious for a worthwhile payoff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I read that Younger got renewed too, so you must be happy!
Yes! I’m so happy this show was renewed!
Old 06-16-2018, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I don't know if I ever even saw the first Incredibles. My sister took my nieces and they enjoyed it.

Jen - The wait sucks, but I have a feeling it will be well worth it!
Old 06-18-2018, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cobra Kai
Old 06-19-2018, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
I don't know if I ever even saw the first Incredibles. My sister took my nieces and they enjoyed it.

Jen - The wait sucks, but I have a feeling it will be well worth it!
Aww that’s sweet. So you haven’t seen the incredibles 2? I’ve heard it’s better than the first. It’s been a while since I’ve seen the original film but I do own it and will probably watch it before I see the second film.

It will be so worth it! That 7th episode is a Christmas episode, so that’ll be fun to see in the month of July.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

No, I haven't. And yes, Christmas in July should be fun.

I'm excited for the new Jurassic World. Jurassic Park and The Lost World were on this past weekend so I recorded them to watch again.
Old 07-14-2018, 06:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Yesterday it was announced that Downton Abbey will get a movie soon. Production starts this summer. Jen, I noticed on twitter that you're really happy with the news aswell
Closed Thread   Post New Thread