Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

Seems like a great mother-daughter thing to do..
Old 05-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I loved the first one. Even bought the soundtrack.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

I think I have that one as well somewhere between my cd collection and all other Mamma Mia! Castalbums I've got. I think it's four in total.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Argh! All of the season (series) finales are happening this month and I'm getting really nervous! AoS is making me sweat, I NEED to know if there's another season? And The Resident will probably end on a cliffhanger and I won't be able to cope if it's axed.
Old 05-06-2018, 05:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Argh! All of the season (series) finales are happening this month and I'm getting really nervous! AoS is making me sweat, I NEED to know if there's another season? And The Resident will probably end on a cliffhanger and I won't be able to cope if it's axed.
I think all of the renewals and cancellations will be this week. So anxious indeed. The Resident needs to be renewed. It just has to. I hate shows without a proper ending. Ruins the whole story for me. Other bubble shows I'm rooting for: Criminal Minds (for a final season hopefully), Good Girls, Rise and For the People. We watch plenty more, but those are the ones in danger tbh. Haven't started AoS yet, but I really hope it gets a renewal...for a final season or something, so they can write towards a proper ending.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm anxious for both of those too, Jen.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I think all of the renewals and cancellations will be this week. So anxious indeed. The Resident needs to be renewed. It just has to. I hate shows without a proper ending. Ruins the whole story for me. Other bubble shows I'm rooting for: Criminal Minds (for a final season hopefully), Good Girls, Rise and For the People. We watch plenty more, but those are the ones in danger tbh. Haven't started AoS yet, but I really hope it gets a renewal...for a final season or something, so they can write towards a proper ending.
Yes! I want to see all of their SLs resolved and my ships happy, is that too much to ask? You need to start watching AoS, it's so good! Hopefully I'll be coming back to this thread this week with a emoji, not a one!
Old 05-07-2018, 11:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Good news Jen, The Resident got renewed!

Quote:
Fox wants more episodes of the The Resident, STAT!

The network has renewed the Matt Czuchry-Emily VanCamp medical drama for Season 2, TVLine has confirmed. Averaging a 1.1 demo rating and 4.6 million weekly viewers (in Live+Same Day numbers) through its first 12 of 14 episodes, The Resident ranks fourth and third among all Fox dramas. Its season finale airs Monday, May 14.

The fate of The Resident’s Monday lead-in, Lucifer, remains TBD.

“[Exec producers] Amy Holden Jones, Todd Harthan and all the producers on The Resident set out to create a medical show that viewers haven’t seen before – to peel back the curtain and reveal the truth of what happens, both good and bad, behind the scenes at hospitals across the country — clearly, they’ve succeeded,” said Michael Thorn, President, Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company, in a statement. “Matt, Emily… and the show’s entire cast have turned in consistently heartfelt performances, and we are so excited to go back to Chastain Memorial for another tremendous season.”

The Resident will close out its first season on May 14.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Was glad to see that!
Old 05-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Good Girls aswell! Two of my favorite new shows, kinda relieved!
Old 05-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

for The Resident getting renewed!

Still holding out for AoS! *worried*
Old 05-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hopefully, we'll hear soon.
Old 05-09-2018, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

They said May 15th at the Upfronts. I don't know if I can wait that long!
Old 05-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hopefully it's announced before I leave.

SVU was renewed for a 20th season!
Old 05-11-2018, 04:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Hopefully it's announced before I leave.

SVU was renewed for a 20th season!
That show has been going for years, lol.

All of the Chicago shows got renewed too. Happy with that.

I'm just waiting for Criminal Minds, Rise, HTGWM, For the People and Station 19. Agents of Shields too, even tho I haven't started that one yet. Especially rooting for Criminal Minds. That show has been on for 13 seasons iirc, so it deserves a final season (and to know its the final season, you know?).

Thirteen reasons why S2 starts next week on Netflix!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread