Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2018, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
As long as you won’t mind seeing it again?
Nope, I'll probably wanna see it again.

That's cool, Ingmar. We are going on the 1st cause the movie theater offers cheaper tickets on Tuesday discount days.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm slowly catching up with The Resident, it's really good! I just turn my head away at the surgeries. I think I'm on the 5th or 6th episodes now, so, not far to go before I'm caught up.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I'm slowly catching up with The Resident, it's really good! I just turn my head away at the surgeries. I think I'm on the 5th or 6th episodes now, so, not far to go before I'm caught up.
It's a great show for sure. Keeps getting better too.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm enjoying it too!

I finished TVD!
Old 04-20-2018, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yay! Wow, that was fast! So, what did you think of the finale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
It's a great show for sure. Keeps getting better too.
That’s good that it keeps getting better, the writing is really good. I think my favorite character is Nic as well as Conrad. That Hunter lady is really pissing me off!
Old 04-21-2018, 02:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yay! Wow, that was fast! So, what did you think of the finale?

That’s good that it keeps getting better, the writing is really good. I think my favorite character is Nic as well as Conrad. That Hunter lady is really pissing me off!
Yeah, I have the same opinion. I really hope that Hunter lady will get what she deserves..
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-21-2018, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Okay, now my favorite character is Mina! They're all so great, it's hard picking a favorite. I hate that this show is on the bubble and might not get renewed and I'm just now getting into it!
Old 04-21-2018, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I was hoping for a bigger Delena reunion. I'm selfish that way. But other than that, it was good. What a selfless thing for Stefan to do.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I was hoping for a bigger Delena reunion. I'm selfish that way. But other than that, it was good. What a selfless thing for Stefan to do.
Shouldn't have read that Jos and I started watching the show a week ago, or something. We're almost done with S1. In the past I've seen the show up untill the S4 premiere, so I don't know how the show will end yet Kinda happy to read this though, I'm kinda into Elena/Damon, so something to look forward to
Old 04-23-2018, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Yeah, me too, but I was pleased to see them together at the end. Nina didn't have to come back but I'm so glad she did! And yes, that was so sad for Stefan but so touching. I was really enjoying his relationship with
Spoiler:

Quote:
Shouldn't have read that Jos and I started watching the show a week ago, or something. We're almost done with S1. In the past I've seen the show up untill the S4 premiere, so I don't know how the show will end yet Kinda happy to read this though, I'm kinda into Elena/Damon, so something to look forward to
Oh, you have? Yay! You have so much in store for Elena and Damon, keep watching! Their journey is why I love them so much.

Last edited by Talula78; 04-24-2018 at 08:56 AM
Old 04-24-2018, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Oh damn. I'm sorry, Ingmar!
Old 04-24-2018, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm almost done with season 9 of Doctor Who! Then, I'll be watching season 10 and be all caught up with the show!

I also just finished season 1 of Ugly Betty, man, that was a pretty harsh ending!

I'm also starting a rewatch of Felicity because of the ATX reunion in a little over a month, so, it'll be nice to revisit that show.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Oh damn. I'm sorry, Ingmar!
No need I love them together, so at least I know the show will end with them together

Ugh, the latest Resident episode...Dr Hunter and Dr Bell are both so sneaky. I hope justice will be served soon>
Old 04-25-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ugh, I know.
Old 04-28-2018, 03:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Saw Infinity Wars yesterday. You two will like it for sure. Won't say any more than that. One of the best Marvel movies made so far.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread