Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2018, 04:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
They're in all fandoms, really. I've met a few GG fans who were certified cray cray and drama queens but for the most part, especially with this board in particular, everyone is really cool, sweet and mature. I think we've all just gotten older and wiser? Anyhow, thanks for being you and realizing it's the show we all love and that's why we're here.

I'm not familiar with Major Crimes, when did it air and on what network?
And thank you for being you I'm really glad to have met you (and Lindsay & co!) here.

It aired on TNT. The final season aired late last year. It was a spin-off of ''The Closer'' which aired on TNT for 7 years before Major Crimes started.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Old 03-17-2018, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeesh! I'm about 3 episodes behind on TXF. I really need to catch up. I'm kinda glad it's the finale because it means I only have 4 episodes to watch and be caught up before the next season starts up again hopefully.
But Gillian wouldn’t be a part of it. I don’t want it without Scully.

Glad to have met you as well, Ingmar!
Old 03-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
But Gillian wouldn’t be a part of it. I don’t want it without Scully.
What? I'm so out of the loop, what happened? Gillian said she wouldn't do anymore?
Old 03-17-2018, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, it went on without Mulder at one point...kind of. But I get how you feel. I don't watch regularly anymore, and even I think it'd be weird with only one of them at this stage.

I'm a few minutes away from watching A Worthy Companion (a.k.a Allure) -- a film I've been waiting to watch for over a year. It was just released in the U.S. yesterday. I almost can't believe I finally get to see it.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you enjoy the film then?

Quote:
What? I'm so out of the loop, what happened? Gillian said she wouldn't do anymore?
I didn't realize that you didn't know that.

‘The X-Files’: Gillian Anderson Quits as Scully — No Season 12 | TVLine
Old 03-18-2018, 01:43 PM
Addicted Fan

I actually did.

On an unrelated note, I've almost never seen a film in which the loveable psycho-girl wins. Then yesterday I saw the last 10 minutes of something called Stalked By My Mother, which had an interesting conclusion. I guess nutty girls are fascinating in general, since it's fun to learn how characters got the way they are. Reminds me of Paris.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I've been on vacation and pretty much off social media, except for Disney stuff, so yeah, I'm a bit out of the loop. Well, that's sad and unfortunate. I understand, though. And James is right, the show went on without Mulder so I guess it could go on without Scully but I wouldn't watch it. It's good they're done with it, they had a good run.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just hope it has a good ending if tomorrow's episode is indeed the last one.

And yeah, I won't watch without Scully. I didn't watch the show when it was airing so Mulder not being there didn't really affect me. I was able to get through those episodes knowing he'd be back. So it was different.
Old 03-23-2018, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Almost done with season 1 of Ugly Betty and all of a sudden Miss Patty shows up as a housekeeper. Liz Torres is so funny as this character!
Old 03-23-2018, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's nice.
Old 03-24-2018, 03:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Almost done with season 1 of Ugly Betty and all of a sudden Miss Patty shows up as a housekeeper. Liz Torres is so funny as this character!
Watched that show when it aired, was really entertaining!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Old 03-24-2018, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was glad to hear that Ginnifer and everyone will be back for the series finale of Once. It's only right.
Old 03-25-2018, 08:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I was glad to hear that Ginnifer and everyone will be back for the series finale of Once. It's only right.
Yeah, makes the finale really something to look forward to. It's only fitting that they'd return, but you never know their schedules, so it's a blessing.
Old 03-26-2018, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes exactly. It's great that it worked out.

I got lots of stuff to watch. I need to watch TGF, Santa Clarita Diet, and ASOUE when it's released. And THT will be next month, I believe. Plus all of my shows that are still airing on TV. And I'm still watching The Vampire Diaries!
Old 03-26-2018, 02:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yes exactly. It's great that it worked out.

I got lots of stuff to watch. I need to watch TGF, Santa Clarita Diet, and ASOUE when it's released. And THT will be next month, I believe. Plus all of my shows that are still airing on TV. And I'm still watching The Vampire Diaries!
That's a busy schedule!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top