Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I've finished the 2nd season of Chuck!
Yay! That was fast!! Woohoo, you're onto the 3rd season, I love that one for obvious reasons.

I watched the second episode of Younger, I don't know how much more I can take seeing Kelsey treat Liza lol me this, although I can't blame her. It's still hard to watch. But I'm really loving the Liza/Charles interaction, that man is so freakin SEXY!
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

I'm anxious to get to the ep when they are finally together!

He is! Mariska is a lucky woman.
Old 07-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Yay! That was fast!! Woohoo, you're onto the 3rd season, I love that one for obvious reasons.

I watched the second episode of Younger, I don't know how much more I can take seeing Kelsey treat Liza lol me this, although I can't blame her. It's still hard to watch. But I'm really loving the Liza/Charles interaction, that man is so freakin SEXY!
Huh? Oy, stupid phone and its autocorrect.

Yes!!! I love their take off of Strangers on a Train. Chuck and Sarah just give me warm fuzzies inside.

Yes, Mariska is a VERY lucky woman! I'm so jealous of her.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

And this season, I can watch using the DVDs.

Did you watch FTWD?
Old 07-11-2017, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Yes you can! (now you'll have to slowly collect the rest of the series )

Gonna watch Fear tonight when I get home from work. How was it?

I went out last night after work and met up with a GF of mine to see The Philadelphia Story at the Paramount Theater downtown. OMG it was SO COOL to see it with an audience of fellow classic film lovers. Everyone was cracking up and it was a pretty big crowd for seeing an oldie on the big screen, I was in heaven. Nothing beats the combination of Katharine Hepburn, Cary Grant and an absolutely hilarious Jimmy Stewart.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

That's nice. I've never seen that.

Fear was good.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Next week it's finally GoT time! I think it's the only summer shows we're watching besides The Last Ship, but that only begins in August iirc. Oh, and I miss Grey's Anatomy. So much. We watched an episode of Private Practice yesterday and Bailey came by to visit Addison (crossover). Love Bailey so much made me think of Grey's.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

Woohoo for GoT coming back! Yikes, I still need to catch up with Orphan Black before I start watching GoT.

And I still haven't watched the newest FTWD episode. I ended up watching Anne with an E instead because I needed something light after a horrible night at work.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

I just saw a promo for Will & Grace. So excited for the revival. Hope it's good!
Old 07-13-2017, 05:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Reliving Lion King the musical on youtube
Karen
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

My dad is excited for GoT. I've never watched it.

Nice Karen.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

About to watch Game of Thrones 7x01, can't wait!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Old 07-17-2017, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't watch GoT last night because the stupid DVR didn't record it. I've fixed it now but I'll probably have to catch it when it airs again on HBO or on demand.

Last night my parents wanted to start a rewatch of Downton Abbey, so we watched the first 3 episodes. That show is so good, I miss it so much!
Old 07-17-2017, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

I'd love to do a re-watch of DA. It was a wonderful show.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I didn't watch GoT last night because the stupid DVR didn't record it. I've fixed it now but I'll probably have to catch it when it airs again on HBO or on demand.

Last night my parents wanted to start a rewatch of Downton Abbey, so we watched the first 3 episodes. That show is so good, I miss it so much!
I agree, Downton was a great show. Missing it lots. Got the entire series at home, so once we find the time...

A while ago I read somewhere that they were talking about a movie. Pretty far in negotiations. They were at the point of asking certain actors to return. I expect most of them back, but not sure about Maggie Smith. She's ancient in the Downton timeline and it was a miracle she didn't die in the original series Plus Maggie Smith mentioned she was done with the role, because of the closure and the age thing. Michelle Dockery (Mary) has her own show now, so not sure if she will be back, I hope so, she's one of my favorites.

GoT was great!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top