Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2017, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Yeah, I feel the same exact way, Ingmar. It’s so frustrating to watch and I feel awful for Sophie! I really liked her.

HTGAWM was crazy, Ingmar!
Old 11-21-2017, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I watched the 2nd & 3rd episodes of TWD last night before bed, it’s stressing me out! I just have two more episodes to go and I’ll be caught up with that show.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, I know. Lots of action on TWD! Glad you're almost caught up.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gotham
Old 12-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Did you watch Shield, Jen?
Old 12-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Currently watching: Fuller House.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 12-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Did you watch Shield, Jen?
Yes!!! I’m so happy to see this cast on my screen again!! I’m really looking forward to seeing the rest of this season!
Old 12-10-2017, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm happy to see these characters again too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in stereo (View Post)
Currently watching: Fuller House.
I'm caught up. Waiting for the new episodes.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I got some serious Philinda feels from the episode the other night!
Old 12-11-2017, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

I recently streamed S2 of Stranger Things and all of Orphan Black.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 12-11-2017, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
I recently streamed S2 of Stranger Things and all of Orphan Black.
I’m almost done with Orphan Black, I just have the last season to watch. What did you think of the conclusion?
Old 12-11-2017, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I've been watching all of the Marvel (MCU) movies. I kept saying I was going to so I finally did. The only ones I had seen already were Iron Man (most of it anyway), both Avengers, and both GOTG. It's nice to see the movies in order and see how they're connected. I have 4 movies left before I go see the new Thor.

Quote:
I got some serious Philinda feels from the episode the other night!
Aw, yes.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I've been watching all of the Marvel (MCU) movies. I kept saying I was going to so I finally did. The only ones I had seen already were Iron Man (most of it anyway), both Avengers, and both GOTG. It's nice to see the movies in order and see how they're connected. I have 4 movies left before I go see the new Thor.

Aw, yes.
All of the movies? That's a lot of movies, nice job! We've been wanting to do the same. This past weekend we've watched two of the three Hobbit movies. After that we will continue with Lord of the Rings. I'll probably watch some Harry Potter around Christmas aswell. Just like Gilmore Girls. Christmas and New Years traditions.

Finished a rewatch of ''The Newsroom'' this weekend aswell, only 3 short seasons, so it was done within 2 weeks iirc.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Lindsay - Wow! You’ve got me beat, I still have yet to catch up watching all of the Marvel movies and I’ve hardly touched the Netflix series other than Jessica Jones.

Ingmar - That’s a cool tradition. I love both of those collections and Harry Potter definitely has a Christmasy feel in the earlier films. Is Newsroom the show with Peter Krause? I’ve seen that one, it’s just been a while.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Lindsay - Wow! You’ve got me beat, I still have yet to catch up watching all of the Marvel movies and I’ve hardly touched the Netflix series other than Jessica Jones.

Ingmar - That’s a cool tradition. I love both of those collections and Harry Potter definitely has a Christmasy feel in the earlier films. Is Newsroom the show with Peter Krause? I’ve seen that one, it’s just been a while.
He doesn't have a role in Newsroom, maybe you're thinking about The Catch?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread