Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Hehe, I didn't end up watching the pilot, but I did manage to catch up with AoS and my heart is hurting for FitzSimmons!!!
Yeah, it's sad.

Can't believe the TV season is almost over.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Everest!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 04-20-2017, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I finished S4 of AHS the other day. Gonna start S5 soon. Unfortunately, S6 isn't on Netflix yet. I could wait, but I'll probably just watch it another way.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

"another way" huh? You rebel, you.

It was so sad to see Fitz with his Dad so controlling and manipulative. And poor Mace! I really hope we get a happy ending this season finale of AoS, I can't take too much more heartache!!!

Oh, and also, David Tennant in a tuxedo and glasses is my spirit animal. #DoctorWho Just sayin.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Uh huh. I was thinking trying Hulu first if it's on there. Just do the free trial so I can watch it.

Very sad about Mace.

ETA: S6 isn't on Hulu. I just looked. I'll try to wait until it comes on Netflix then. We'll see if I have patience.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

Veep is back!

Has anyone of you seen the tv series Moonlight that aired 10 years ago? I just rewatched it (because I had a dream about the male lead, go figure ) and it's still so incredible! It's sad there are only 16 episodes. It was cancelled, also partly because of the writer's strike back then and the vampire hype erupted a year later. It still would be such an awesome show to continue!

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 04-25-2017, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Killing

Old 04-25-2017, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

No, I haven't, Yvonne, but it sounds interesting. And boy do I know what being a fan of a canceled show feels like.

I watched the 6th episode of This Is Us last night, it's getting better. Hopefully I can finish the series before the ATXFest!
Old 04-25-2017, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Me neither, Yvonne.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And boy do I know what being a fan of a canceled show feels like.
I know, it's the worst. There were 12 episodes before the strike. Then it took a while and they announced another 4 episodes and then they canceled it. We even had a board here at because it was so popular. It would have been huge given a chance.

If you're ever in a vampire mood and have a day to kill, watch this one.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 04-26-2017, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Girlboss

Old 04-26-2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I finished S5 of AHS the other night. I'm anxious to watch S6.

I'm gonna try to watch TGF eps I haven't seen over these next couple of days.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Mainly watching Lost on blu-ray these days. Jos has never seen the show before, so We were watching McLeods Daugthers (besides our weekly shows), but decided to pause it after S4. That show has seasons of 32 episodes, so we wanted to watch something else for a while. Lost it is! Loving it all over again.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
I know, it's the worst. There were 12 episodes before the strike. Then it took a while and they announced another 4 episodes and then they canceled it. We even had a board here at because it was so popular. It would have been huge given a chance.

If you're ever in a vampire mood and have a day to kill, watch this one.
Yep, I know the feeling all too well. If allowed to continue I think my canceled show would've reached insane heights, I mean it's already a cult hit now years later.

And thanks for the suggestion, I might just give it a look see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Mainly watching Lost on blu-ray these days. Jos has never seen the show before, so We were watching McLeods Daugthers (besides our weekly shows), but decided to pause it after S4. That show has seasons of 32 episodes, so we wanted to watch something else for a while. Lost it is! Loving it all over again.
OMG y'all were watching McLeod's Daughters?! I freaking LOVED that show!!! I own all of the seasons and was so obsessed with Nick & Tess back in the day. And that 3rd season ending broke my heart like NO other show ever has.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I need to rewatch Lost. I've only seen it all the way through once. My brother has watched the whole series like 4 times.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread