Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2021, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginny_%26_Georgia
Old 01-17-2021, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Wow. That is exactly the premise for GG except for her having a son as well. Kinda sucks for the son to not be included in the title.
Old 01-18-2021, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

idk if I want to finally tackle watching Veronica Mars or the OG Charmed first after I finish my Buffy and Gilmore re-watches (currently in the middle of season 6 for both)

I will probably switch back and forth between bingeing both and also finally getting through ER which I’ve only seen the later seasons of 5 years ago
Old 01-18-2021, 05:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
idk if I want to finally tackle watching Veronica Mars or the OG Charmed first after I finish my Buffy and Gilmore re-watches (currently in the middle of season 6 for both)

I will probably switch back and forth between bingeing both and also finally getting through ER which I’ve only seen the later seasons of 5 years ago
You can't go wrong with either Veronica Mars or Charmed. Both are two of my favorites. Switching between them may be a good idea, yes!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

I've been stuck on S2 of Buffy forever, I can't seem to want to watch. imo, it's just not a very good show.

like I went through Dawson's creek, Gilmore Girls, Parks and Rec and another show so so fast because I just couldn't stop watching.

I think I just find the Buffy character super annoying. I might keep trying because a lot of times I don't like the main character but can get through.
Old 01-18-2021, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

awww I’m sorry to hear that

where exactly in season 2 are you?

season 3 might be more your speed
Old 01-20-2021, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

re-watching the original High School Musical right now on its 15th anniversary

Sharpay is such an early season 1 Paris

also the actress who played one of the main characters was on a S4 episode of Gilmore in the Yale Daily news room

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 01-20-2021 at 06:15 PM
Old 01-20-2021, 09:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
awww I’m sorry to hear that

where exactly in season 2 are you?

season 3 might be more your speed
I watched a bit of S3 today.

I think I might like it more.
Old 01-21-2021, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

what did you think of the season 2 finale?
Old 01-21-2021, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I’m finishing up season 3 of Wynonna Earp and speaking of Buffy, it reminds me a lot of Buffy but more intense and much colder. It’s a hoot, too.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I've been stuck on S2 of Buffy forever, I can't seem to want to watch. imo, it's just not a very good show.
I totally agree, finally someone else that agrees!

I enjoy watching it because its fun and campy and i love Spike, but I do think its not a great show and its highly overrated lol. Its kinda slow and boring? And i agree that Buffy is super annoying in season 2, shes so mopey. I did really enjoy season 1 tho.
Old 01-24-2021, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it’s a very bingeable show

remember when I was watching for the first time back in 2016 I binged the **it out of it

I couldn’t stop watching it

the same re-watching it this time
Old 01-24-2021, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love the character arcs and theme of each season of Buffy and I feel that's what makes the show so great. Plus, the writing is very clever and unique. It truly sets itself apart from most other shows but it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. NO show on earth pleases everyone. I certainly don't care for shows that it seems everyone likes but it is what it is, I like what I like.
Old 01-24-2021, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I love the character arcs and theme of each season of Buffy and I feel that's what makes the show so great. Plus, the writing is very clever and unique. It truly sets itself apart from most other shows but it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. NO show on earth pleases everyone. I certainly don't care for shows that it seems everyone likes but it is what it is, I like what I like.
I think it certainly deserves the praise that it gets

like Gilmore
Old 01-24-2021, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I watched Yesterday last night. That was quite an enjoyable film and had me singing Beatles songs in my head long after. Also, Ed Sheeran was wonderful in it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread