Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2020, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The finale was so sad I wonder what they will do in season 2.
I bawled like a baby.
Old 12-29-2020, 09:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Ingmar - Have you ever watched Cobra Kai?
Never seen it! We have a huge backlog, will check out a trailer one of these days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in stereo (View Post)
She's supposed to be filming for the new Mighty Ducks TV show as well, so it would've been a lot for her to be filming both at the same time.
I'm just glad she's returning at all. Even if it's just a few episodes.

Really looking forward to S2. Yesterday we decided to do a quick rewatch of season 1. It's just as good the second time around.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-29-2020, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I bawled like a baby.
I didn’t cry but it was really sad
Old 12-29-2020, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I love Lauren to death but i have to admit i am not a big fan of her character on Zoey, so I am not that sad about it... Dont hate me.

I finished Zoey today! Its so good. The finale was great. I loved her kiss with Max Though her triangle situation is super messy lol.

The finale was so sad I wonder what they will do in season 2.
Haha, of course we don't hate you. I just enjoyed seeing her on TV again even though I much prefer Lauren as Lorelai and Sarah Braverman. She did have an interesting shift in her character development towards the end of s1 that I appreciated. And I, too, love Zoey and Max even though I like the other guy.

That finale was so sad, I bawled like a baby. I'm curious what season 2 will look like as well.

So, I'm almost done with Bridgerton and I'm really enjoying it. You can tell it's marketed to a younger audience with certain things but I still like it. It's kind of like a smutty Philippa Gregory novel.
Old 12-29-2020, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I cried in Zoe in episode 1 and also the finale. They did great with it. So sad tho.

Im gonna try to watch 2 more of Bridgerton today, I hope it picks up for a bit because right now its just okay.
Old 12-29-2020, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like Zoey and Max as well

already forgot the other guy’s name

looks like I’m the only one who didn’t cry
Old 12-30-2020, 04:23 AM
Supreme Fan

I prefer her with Max aswell. But that opinion may be clouded by my own judgements He's slightly more attractive in my eyes. And I prefer the funny boy next door types over the brooders/complicated guys. That said; I like Simon as a character! Just not so much with Zoey.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I’m biased because I liked the actor’s character in Pitch Perfect
Old 01-01-2021, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I made a Year in Review movie list yesterday

https://jessmcriano.tumblr.com/post/...irst-time-this

https://jessmcriano.tumblr.com/post/...irst-time-this
Old 01-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Nice.
Old 01-02-2021, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice! ^

I actually didnt like the actor that much in pitch perfect. i mean, he is a good singer but i didnt have a crush on him or anything. hes not really my type at all personally. But, hes cute in zoey. A bit obsessive over Zoey, but not as bad as we've seen it with other characters on shows. I like how much he is there for Zoey. I def. like the broody/bad boy types more than the nice guy types, but it does depend. Sometimes its not that way.

I like Simon and I think hes attractive, though he would look better with shorter hair imo. But i just didnt like his wishy-washy ness and the fact he was dating someone and almost got engaged, yet flirting with Zoey. It was a lot.

I finished Bridgerton. It was a okay. Things moved so freaking quick. Ill probably watch season 2 but I hope its more balanced.

Tell Me a Story season 1 was so good. Loved it. I wish the ending had a bit more resolution though in terms of like... closure after everything happened.

Focusing now on Schitts Creek, The Wilds, and Tiny Pretty Things.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finished season 3 of Cobra Kai in 1 day on Friday

it was pretty good
Old 01-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I finished Bridgerton, aka Regency England smut, yesterday and I feel it's entertaining enough to watch a second season but I'm not gaga over it. Simon is very attractive and Eloise and Pen are the characters which most interest me.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

started up my Buffy re-watch again 2 nights ago and re-watched Once More, with Feeling last night since the first time I saw it 3 years ago

still love it and the songs
Old 01-05-2021, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That episode of Buffy was sooooo good! I hated that it pretty much started the trend of every TV show and their mother having a musical episode. And I'm saying that as someone who loves musicals.

I have those songs all DLed and on a playlist.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread