Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2020, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I didn't get TBBT boxed set (s'ok I just went on eBay and bought a decently priced one) but I did receive an even more $$ boxed set, the Collector's Edition of The X-Files which I'm THRILLED about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Bridgerton on Netflix
I've heard great things about this series. I think I might give an episode a go today.
Old 12-26-2020, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m also planning to watch the new season of Cobra Kai when that comes out in a week but I’m going in wary

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 12-26-2020 at 05:05 PM
Old 12-26-2020, 02:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I didn't get TBBT boxed set (s'ok I just went on eBay and bought a decently priced one) but I did receive an even more $$ boxed set, the Collector's Edition of The X-Files which I'm THRILLED about.

I've heard great things about this series. I think I might give an episode a go today.
Oeh wow, congrats! I'm so happy that you got such a cool collector's edition! Cool that you managed to find a decently priced TBBT box on ebay!

We just finished ''White Collar''. 6 seasons in like 6 weeks. Such an addictive show. Now we're trying to finish Gilmore Girls (episode 5 of season 7 now); after which we'll have time to try out some other shows. We really want to watch the latest seasons of The Mandalorian and The Crown, but we also want to try Bridgerton and The Flight Attendant (with Kaley Cuocu). Plenty of choice!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-26-2020, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ingmar - Have you ever watched Cobra Kai?

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 12-26-2020 at 05:03 PM
Old 12-26-2020, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Its okay so far, not obsessed yet, but its interesting. i really like simon, hes a cutie. Other than Simon/Daphne im not that into it but well see. i do like the tone but I feel it could be better.

I am up to 107 on Zoey season 1, super cute!

Quote:
The Flight Attendant (with Kaley Cuocu).
I highly recommend this! It was so good and very addictive! And it wrapped up which I appreciated.
Old 12-26-2020, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Oh nice!
Old 12-27-2020, 09:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

I got my Roku TV. It looks like there are some nice recommendations here. Right now I'm just watching documentaries and classic wrestling on WWE Network, films on LMC, and football.
Old 12-27-2020, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Congrats on your Roku, James!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Its okay so far, not obsessed yet, but its interesting. i really like simon, hes a cutie. Other than Simon/Daphne im not that into it but well see. i do like the tone but I feel it could be better.

I am up to 107 on Zoey season 1, super cute!

I highly recommend this! It was so good and very addictive! And it wrapped up which I appreciated.
I really like Bridgerton so far. I like that it is a divergence from your typical British period piece. Having a Hamilton-like approach to casting is superb and I love how they've scored orchestral versions of pop songs to use in the background. I LOVE Simon and the chemistry between him and Daphne. Also, I think Penelope is a sweetheart and I hope to see her SL deepen a bit. I'm only on the 4th episode so I still have 4 more episodes to go.

I'm glad you're enjoying Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist, it's a super cute show.
Old 12-27-2020, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Music

I'm excited for Zoey's EP to come back in few weeks. Unfortunately, Lauren's character won't be as prominate this season.
Old 12-27-2020, 01:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Congrats on your Roku, James!
Thanks. Time to turn this thing on. It's always sort of fun going through the Roku set-up process.

When I read "Zoey" above, I thought that people were talking about an old show called Zoey 101, which I've never seen.
Old 12-27-2020, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in stereo (View Post)
I'm excited for Zoey's EP to come back in few weeks. Unfortunately, Lauren's character won't be as prominate this season.
hmmm that’s a bummer
Old 12-27-2020, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Music

She's supposed to be filming for the new Mighty Ducks TV show as well, so it would've been a lot for her to be filming both at the same time.
Old 12-27-2020, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I figured

I’m more interested in seeing her on Zoey’s though
Old 12-27-2020, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Lauren to death but i have to admit i am not a big fan of her character on Zoey, so I am not that sad about it... Dont hate me.

I finished Zoey today! Its so good. The finale was great. I loved her kiss with Max Though her triangle situation is super messy lol.

The finale was so sad I wonder what they will do in season 2.
Old 12-27-2020, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

glad you liked it
Closed Thread   Post New Thread