Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2020, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I enjoyed it.
Old 02-19-2020, 05:17 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm saving them untill the whole first season has aired. Too many series atm.

We just finished ''Lost in Space'' on Netflix, very entertaining. Two seasons so far, not sure if there will be a third yet. Hope so!

Also really enjoyed the first season of The Morning Show and the third season of The Crown!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-19-2020, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I have been told by many people to watch The Crown but I’m not all that fascinated by the Royals so it doesn’t hold too much of a draw for me. I do know that the acting is out of this world and I couldn’t be happier for Olivia Colman’s success with it all.
Old 02-20-2020, 12:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I have been told by many people to watch The Crown but I’m not all that fascinated by the Royals so it doesn’t hold too much of a draw for me. I do know that the acting is out of this world and I couldn’t be happier for Olivia Colman’s success with it all.
It's not for everyone. At first I thought it was a bit boring/slow, especially since I'm not fascinated by the royals either, but the stories surprised me; the acting and the stories changed my mind, I became really invested Olivia Colman and Claire Foy are remarkable as the queen.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-20-2020, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

^I started that show, but I never finished it..
Old 02-20-2020, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

You never finished Once Upon a Time, Anja?
Old 02-21-2020, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
It's not for everyone. At first I thought it was a bit boring/slow, especially since I'm not fascinated by the royals either, but the stories surprised me; the acting and the stories changed my mind, I became really invested Olivia Colman and Claire Foy are remarkable as the queen.
That’s good to know. I do absolutely adore Olivia Colman so she’s enough of a selling point to at least give the series a go.

I’ve just started The Bold Type and finished season 1 already. I LOVE IT! This show nails female relationships and every episode is crafted so incredibly well with a lot of substantive material. I’m totally hooked.
Old 02-22-2020, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Lindsay, what do you think of the upcoming Friends reunion?
Old 02-23-2020, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm excited for it. Hopefully I can find a way to watch it though.
Old 02-23-2020, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, same. I can't wait to see what they are planning.
Hopefully there'll be a way to see it, I don't have HBO..
Old 03-14-2020, 04:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Just finished The Good Place on Netflix. I really enjoyed it. Kristen Bell and Ted Danson are great in it, as is the girl that plays Janet.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I've read good things about The Good Place. I'll see about putting it on my list.

Carrying it over here - What shows did y'all want to hate but ended up loving when you gave it the proper chance?
Old 04-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hmm. I can't think of any right now. I know there have been shows that I couldn't believe I didn't watch sooner. It's not ones I wanted to hate. I just was late to the game.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

^yeah I’m the same

actually with Gilmore Girls the year before I watched it for the first time when the revival came out I was like I don’t get why people like this show so much and then I watched it and I was like okay I get why now

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 04-03-2020 at 10:19 PM
Old 04-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Haha, that's a perfect example. Okay, maybe hate is too strong a word. I had that same attitude towards Buffy the Vampire Slayer and then when I actually became addicted in the 2nd season I started to see what all the fuss was about. GG took the 4th episode to really hook me but when it did, I was lost forever.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread