Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2020, 04:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I've had a few shows return already. Manifest just started their current season. The Good Doctor, The Resident, and SVU are off hiatus now.
Yes, I’m really glad shows are starting again! You watch a lot of shows that I watch aswell.

In other news; Jos and me are about to finish Friends for the first time ever. About time. Just need to watch the series finale. Also finished Parks and Recreations. It was a fun show, but won’t end up as one of the best comedies for me.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Haha don't feel bad about Friends, Ingmar.. I decided last week that I had to start over, and I just finished the first season. (I started it a year ago or so, but I never finished..)
Old 01-15-2020, 05:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Haha don't feel bad about Friends, Ingmar.. I decided last week that I had to start over, and I just finished the first season. (I started it a year ago or so, but I never finished..)
Glad I'm not the only one watching it years later Have fun watching!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Old 01-15-2020, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Movies
The 90s

I finished my 2nd re-binge watch of Friends on NYE

watched it all the way through for the first time almost 4 years ago

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

I still have never seen Friends. It's on my list to get to eventually but I've got too many other shows I want to watch before I start Friends. I've got to finish TBBT. I think I stopped watching TBBT in season 10 or 11. I loved Parks & Rec! That show tickled my funny bone.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now Friends isn't on Netflix anymore though. I do have the whole series on DVD.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Movies
The 90s

yup which is why I was trying to finish before that happened and I succeeded

might get the DVDs someday if I can get a good deal

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 05:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I still have never seen Friends. It's on my list to get to eventually but I've got too many other shows I want to watch before I start Friends. I've got to finish TBBT. I think I stopped watching TBBT in season 10 or 11. I loved Parks & Rec! That show tickled my funny bone.
I don't actually know what my top list would be if it comes down to pure comedy (20 min episodes). At this point I think that The Good Place would be on top, followed by Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, & Veep. Parks had a lot of great moments though!

Lindsay, The Netherlands is lucky, it's still on Netflix here. But we do also have the show on dvd just in case. We do that with most shows we like. Don't want to depend on Netflix/other streaming services too much, you never know when they remove our favorite shows. Shows that don't get a dvd release....we'll often just place the episodes on a hard disc, so we can watch whenever we'd like.
Old 01-16-2020, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

^Part of the reason why I started it over, because it's on Netflix.
I do have the show on dvd as well though..
Old 01-16-2020, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Ingmar. That makes sense.
Old 01-17-2020, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

That’s a good idea, Ingmar. I don’t think it’s streaming on Netflix anymore and I don’t have Hulu so it’ll be a while before I get around to watching it.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Worlds collide Gilmore Girls + Castle! "Agnes" on IMDb

marinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Castle

Oh wow, I almost didn't recognize Molly Quinn with the dark hair. I'm so used to her as a redhead..
Old 01-18-2020, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Worlds collide, indeed! Thanks for the link, I’ll definitely check that out. And I agree with Anja, Molly looks so different with brown hair.
Old 01-18-2020, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Too cool! It is strange to see her with brown hair. But I like it!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top