Turn right. As you wish.

I liked the first ep of ZEP tonight

sucks that we have to wait a month though for the next ep

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
I liked the first ep of ZEP tonight

sucks that we have to wait a month though for the next ep
WHY did NBC do that?! Way to lose your audience.

Fleabag is mind-bogglingly BRILLIANT and deserves every award on earth so I'd have to disagree with your overrated sentiments but I respect your difference of opinion, Ingmar.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Turn right. As you wish.

last night’s ep was just a preview

Glee did something similar except the hiatus was longer

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah okay. I still think that’s not how to keep your audience tuned in.
Old 01-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's too bad we have to wait. I did enjoy the pilot though.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
WHY did NBC do that?! Way to lose your audience.

Fleabag is mind-bogglingly BRILLIANT and deserves every award on earth so I'd have to disagree with your overrated sentiments but I respect your difference of opinion, Ingmar.
I'm really happy that you love Fleabag! Yeah, we're are adults who like one another, but sometimes we'll like different things! I'm just happy you do love it! You're obviously not alone
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ingmar - I'm guessing you saw the news about Justin Chambers?!
Old 01-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I'm really happy that you love Fleabag! Yeah, we're are adults who like one another, but sometimes we'll like different things! I'm just happy you do love it! You're obviously not alone
Of course we are.

I just read the headline on TVLine about Justin Chambers exiting GA, what happened?
Old 01-12-2020, 03:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Of course we are.

I just read the headline on TVLine about Justin Chambers exiting GA, what happened?
Yeah, I read it aswell. It's not clear why he left. I love the show, but the fanbase can be real toxic at times; they love to blame the current showrunner for everything. Whenever someone leaves the show it's always her fault, even when we don't have the details. Drives me crazy. I've grown up with an approach of ''don't judge a situation if you don't have all the information''.

All we know is that he gave a statement and that he already filmed his last episode (in which it was explained that he left to care for his mother), but other than that we don't know. Someone said he read something in which was mentioned that he entered a facility for depression, but not sure how true that is.

Curious to see how they will handle his departure. He's married on the show...a stable marriage, so breaking them up out of nowhere would suck hard.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Old 01-12-2020, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah okay. I’m with you on the toxicity of fandoms and their silly need to blame someone without having the proper proof. I wish him well whatever his reasons. It’ll be interesting to see how they resolve the departure onscreen.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m very interested in how they’ll deal with it too. Meredith loses her person again.
Old 01-13-2020, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Y’all will have to fill me in, Alex is Meredith’s person? Please explain.
Old 01-14-2020, 04:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Y’all will have to fill me in, Alex is Meredith’s person? Please explain.
The show started with a great friendship between Meredith and Christina. They soon mentioned to eachother that they were eachothers person. They both had romantic storylines, but in the end it was mainly about their friendship.

This scene says it all imo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U25LlYevsAU

But after S10 Christina left and while they remain friends and remain in contact with one another Meredith grew closer to Alex (who was there from the beginning) and he slowly became her other person.

That said; the last few seasons they've mainly showed Meredith with Maggie/Amelia. Amelia is the sister of her deceased husband (but she considers her a sister), and Maggie is Meredith's half sister. The three of them seemed to be closer the last few seasons, but Alex remained her oldest friend still working in the hospital.
Old 01-14-2020, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! So much has happened since I last watched that show. Thank you so much for filling me in, Ingmar. It’s streaming on Netflix so I might pick it up again after I finish Jane the Virgin.
Old 01-14-2020, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've had a few shows return already. Manifest just started their current season. The Good Doctor, The Resident, and SVU are off hiatus now.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top