Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2019, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I watched the Downton Abbey movie with my parents last week, it was good! I loved seeing the downstairs scheme to rid the Queen’s entourage for the feast.
Funny we both finally watched it recently. I loved that too.
Old 12-31-2019, 05:01 AM
New Fan

I was watching the last season of How I Met Your Mother today. Edward Herrmann was playing a minister. His character died of a heart attack or something and it was quite awful to watch considering the fact that he passed away in real life.
kelliblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Oh no! That would be awful to watch.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelliblue (View Post)
I was watching the last season of How I Met Your Mother today. Edward Herrmann was playing a minister. His character died of a heart attack or something and it was quite awful to watch considering the fact that he passed away in real life.
I can understand that was hard to watch.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelliblue (View Post)
It's always weird to watch something and just know that one of the actors isn't alive anymore. We still say ''aw'' every time we watch an old episode of GG and his name shows up in the credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I enjoyed frozen 2
Best movie of 2019 for me. I have always loved animation movies, have a weakness for them, but this one was done perfectly. Toy Story 4 is close though. Lots of great movies in 2019!

@Jen/Lindsay: happy you both loved Downton Abbey (the movie), enjoyed it aswell! Hoping there'll be more movies actually. Although the ending was great.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Xbox One Tag: Alwayshappyz | Wii U tag: Alwayshappyz
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wanna see Little Women. I may go next week on the discount day.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I wanna see Little Women. I may go next week on the discount day.
On my list aswell!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | The Good Wife | Charmed | Veronica Mars | Damages | Brothers & Sisters | The Newsroom | One Tree Hill | Game of Thrones | Bones | The Closer | How to get away with Murder | Fringe | The OC | Desperate Housewives | Homeland | Pretty Little Liars | & more |
Old 01-03-2020, 07:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Little Women was so great
Old 01-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's good!
Old 01-05-2020, 09:39 PM
Turn right. As you wish.

no wins for Maisel tonight :(

I think I’m gonna check out Zooey’s Extraordinary Playlist next Tuesday

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 01-05-2020 at 11:15 PM
atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TMMM has gotten plenty of accolades and recognition elsewhere so I wasn't that disappointed they lost. It was still nice to see Rachel there. Was Amy or Alex there?

I'm kinda bummed that Lauren will only be in ZEP this season but I'm still gonna give that show a chance.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Turn right. As you wish.

that’s true

I didn’t see Amy or Alex

maybe they’ll extend her role if it gets another season?

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have ZEP set to record. We'll see how it is.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Going to check out ZEP aswell. Maybe she'll extend her contract if she loves it too much. And if the show does well.

Sad that Marvelous Maisel didn't win a Golden Globe, but Jen is right; they already won quite a lot thus far. I do think Fleabag is really, really overrated, but to each their own. I'm shocked that ''The Good Place'' wasn't even nominated. Best comedy at the moment in my eyes. So sad that it's ending in a few weeks.

Can't wait for the regular weekly shows to start again (Grey's, etc). And The Good Fight will be back in the spring!
Old 01-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw Little Women today. I enjoyed it.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top