Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2020, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

nope

been watching Halloween movies
Old 10-25-2020, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Has anyone watched The 100? My sister got me to watch it. I'm on S4.
I’ve seen up to S6 still need to see S7 although I’ve heard that was a bit disappointing.

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 10-26-2020, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I haven’t watched that series. I’m watching Wynonna Earp, Killing Eve s3 & Suits.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That’s unfortunate, Kristen. But I’ll see it through.

I thought about watching Killing Eve, Jen.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I’m planning to start re-watching Buffy from the very beginning this week either on Halloween Eve or Halloween night

also wanted to finally start watching the OG Charmed on Netflix this week but I’ll probably end up starting next week (oh **ck I’m just seeing now that it left Netflix at the beginning of this month whyyy )

not subscribed to Netflix all the time but I’m usually on top of these things (what’s leaving and coming)
Old 10-28-2020, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

for re-watching Buffy. How are you watching it? I don't know that it's streaming anywhere right now unless it's on Hulu which I don't have.

You should watch Killing Eve, Lindsay. I think you'd like it. I also need to get you to watch Suits. I'm determined to make that happen!
Old 10-28-2020, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I don’t use Hulu either

I’m just getting DVDs from my public library
Old 10-29-2020, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Buffy is on Hulu.

We'll see, Jen.
Old 10-29-2020, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I know it’s on Hulu along with most of the other older teen dramas but Hulu has commercials

I’m not paying for commercials

originally when I watched Buffy for the first time 4 years ago I watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix and it got taken off before I finished it so I watched the rest of the seasons on DVDs from my public library (the bonus features on the DVDs are bomb though so I’m looking forward to the ones on the first 3 seasons)
Old 10-29-2020, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
yeah I don’t use Hulu either

I’m just getting DVDs from my public library
That's a good, cheap way to do it. I happen to own all of the Buffy and Angel DVDs so I can rewatch them whenever I feel the urge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Buffy is on Hulu.

We'll see, Jen.
Ah okay. Figured it had to be streaming somewhere.

Oh no, there's no "we'll see", you WILL watch it! You know my powers of persuasion all too well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
yeah I know it’s on Hulu along with most of the other older teen dramas but Hulu has commercials

I’m not paying for commercials

originally when I watched Buffy for the first time 4 years ago I watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix and it got taken off before I finished it so I watched the rest of the seasons on DVDs from my public library (the bonus features on the DVDs are bomb though so I’m looking forward to the ones on the first 3 seasons)
I don't blame you, I hate watching commercials! I'll just stick to renting the discs or I could even try your method and check them out from the public library.

I haven't watched the bonus features for Buffy in a long time. You're making me want to revisit them.
Old 10-29-2020, 08:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

I don't have commercials on Hulu.

I'm watching The Haunting Of Bly Manor, it's pretty good.

Suits is really good, I didn't think I would like it but I did.
Old 10-30-2020, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I know they have an ads free option but you have to pay more
Old 10-30-2020, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasertagandcigars (View Post)
I don't have commercials on Hulu.

I'm watching The Haunting Of Bly Manor, it's pretty good.

Suits is really good, I didn't think I would like it but I did.
I can't afford anymore streaming services. I'm already paying out the butt for Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney +.

I've heard a lot of good things about THOBM.

I didn't think I would like Suits as much as I did. It's such an entertaining show and has the most romantic love story I've seen on TV since GG or Castle. How you are with LL I am with Darvey.
Old 10-30-2020, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I use some of those free streaming sites like Crackle and Tubi to watch movies

for me lately Netflix has been lacking more movies that aren’t their original content that I really want to watch

Amazon Prime has a much better selection IMO (I totally take advantage of the free trials that I get every so often)

so I did ofc start re-watching Buffy last night

on a side note early seasons Rory reminds me of early seasons Willow

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 10-30-2020 at 09:34 PM
Old 10-31-2020, 01:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Those are the apps I use, though I'm getting rid of all the pay services within a month, since I'm largely satisfied (bored) with them. I imagine that I'll go back to some next year.

I agree that Netflix is kind of weak right now; they've lost a lot of content, and I never embraced their originals.

Prime is good, but there's nothing on it that's really holding my interest at the moment.

Sling is easily the best cable alternative IMO. I don't watch 70 channels a month -- I probably don't even watch 20 -- so I see no reason to choose one of the bigger companies and pay a higher price.

This weekend, I'm going to try programming all of my favorite hot keys into universal remotes, just for fun.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread