Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Me neither. I'm not ready for Monday's episode..
Right now I'm preparing for the worst.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Amy - That seems like an interesting show. It's pretty good?
I really like it It has a good mystery at the center and great chemistry and angst between the two main characters. It's probably my fav show out of this pilot season.

The Blacklist
Old 05-12-2016, 05:12 AM
Supreme Fan

Once Upon a Time has its finale next sunday. Every show is coming to an end for the summer Season finales are always so good, but I hate cliffhangers
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah Ingmar. Once finale looks interesting. So sad about Robin. And I agree about cliffhangers. Annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Me neither. I'm not ready for Monday's episode..
Right now I'm preparing for the worst.
I guess we don't have to worry about the worst happening now. Since the show is canceled. I'll miss it so much. I don't think there will be another couple like Caskett again.

That's good, Amy.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't why they didn't bring Robin back. I feel so bad for Regina. That's the second time she has lost her true love

Supernatural
Old 05-13-2016, 01:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)

I guess we don't have to worry about the worst happening now. Since the show is canceled. I'll miss it so much. I don't think there will be another couple like Caskett again.
I'm going to miss them too, but I think it's good this way. I couldn't have seen the show going on without Stana, at least we'll get a happy ending now..
Old 05-13-2016, 04:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Glad for you girls that Castle is ending. While it sucks that the show will end at least it will end with Stana still in it.

Yeah, I don't get why they killed Robin so sad. Really wanted Regina to have her happy ending.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-14-2016, 12:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I just hope that she doesn't turn evil again like she did when she lost he first true love. I think she has grown past that in her character development but you never know with network TV

Grimm
Old 05-14-2016, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bitten
Old 05-15-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyღ (View Post)
I just hope that she doesn't turn evil again like she did when she lost he first true love. I think she has grown past that in her character development but you never know with network TV
I hope that doesn't happen either.

I watch Grimm as well. Good show.
Old 05-15-2016, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sad about robin as well. I hope Regina learns and doesn't become the evil queen. I am happy my other couple is reunited finally
Good luck with castle
Old 05-16-2016, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Legends of Tomorrow
Old 05-16-2016, 10:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Once Upon a Time
Old 05-17-2016, 01:08 AM
Supreme Fan

Once's finale was great. Lana Parilla is so great playing the evil queen, aswell as hero Regina. This way she gets to play both
Old 05-17-2016, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It was a good finale. I'm looking forward to seeing Regina vs. The Evil Queen. Snow better watch out though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread