Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2011, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I may go to Walmart with my brother tonight. He wants to get a TV they have on sale. This should be fun fighting the crowds lol.
Oh no! I give you props for braving that insanity! Geez, when we were driving back into town at 8:30pm Thurs. night we drove by the Toys-R-Us & Best Buy and the line was wrapped around the entire building! That's just crazy! Glad your bro got his TV. They DID have some pretty good deals. I saw each season of the Tudors going for $12.99 at Target when you easily will pay at least $25 on cheap sites online! I went back to go ahead & buy a couple of seasons but by Sunday they were already their normal retail price.

Hope everyone in the States had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

not too much longer until xmas!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah. I got Fringe S1 and S2 for $10 each at Walmart.

Anybody gonna do anything for New Year's? I might just go over my grandma's. Very exciting lol.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Yeah. I got Fringe S1 and S2 for $10 each at Walmart.
Sweet! That's a great deal! Congrats!

Looks like I'll be working through XMas & New Year's. I have my music gigs all night XMas Eve and then the following XMas Day off w/ my parents and then back to the grind. I do wish I could see my grandmother! She lives 5 hours away, on her own and is 89 yrs. old so we're worried this'll be her last XMas. I mean, not to get morbid or anything, her health is just declining rapidly now.

Oh! But some really awesome news! My mom just emailed me and one of our colts is making it big in the jumping world & has just won 1st place and $25K!!! Here's the pic of him as a colt on our property and then the professional one in the article.
YJC Graduate Ultaire Wins $25K EMO Welcome Jumper Stake. � Youngjumpers.com
At 6 weeks:

Now:

We're so proud of our baby!
Old 12-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That sucks that you will be working, Jen. And I'm sorry about your grandma's declining health. I know exactly how you feel.

That's awesome about the horse though! Congrats.

I'm so annoyed. I was checking the guide on my DVR and noticed that Bones wasn't set to record on the 8th. It turns out that my local Fox affiliate decided that it's going to air the Browns vs. Steelers game instead. I live fairly close to Cleveland. The NFL network is already airing it though. So frustrating that my Fox affiliate wants to air it too. Ugh. They are gonna air 7.05 on Saturday the 10th. I'm definitely gonna have to watch it before that because waiting an extra 2 days is too hard.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not doing too much.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aww, Lindsay, that bites! I'm sorry! I recorded the epi tonight and hopefully when I'm all caught up I can discuss it w/ you. I'm about halfway through S6 so not too much further to go!
Old 12-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Aww, Lindsay, that bites! I'm sorry! I recorded the epi tonight and hopefully when I'm all caught up I can discuss it w/ you. I'm about halfway through S6 so not too much further to go!
has anyone been watching the xmas specials?
Old 12-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Sounds good, Jen. It will be fun discussing Bones with you.

I went to Chuck E. Cheese with my mom, sister, and 2 nieces. They had fun. And their pizza actually is pretty good lol.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I went to Chuck E. Cheese with my mom, sister, and 2 nieces. They had fun. And their pizza actually is pretty good lol.
I have never been to Chuck E Cheese.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:

Yes it will!

Oh wow, the last time I visited that place it was called, Showbiz! I used to be scared to death of those animatronic puppets! lol

Rachel - Any particular XMas specials? Or just XMas-type movies? I've already watched the original Miracle on 34th St. It's my own personal tradition that I watch that film every year. It's one of my faves!

Phew! Almost done w/ all of my XMas shopping! Just went WAY over my budget...again!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes it will!

Oh wow, the last time I visited that place it was called, Showbiz! I used to be scared to death of those animatronic puppets! lol

Rachel - Any particular XMas specials? Or just XMas-type movies? I've already watched the original Miracle on 34th St. It's my own personal tradition that I watch that film every year. It's one of my faves!

Phew! Almost done w/ all of my XMas shopping! Just went WAY over my budget...again!
I watched the special americas funniest home videos.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
That's funny

I like watching the classics. Rudolph, Frosty, The Year Without A Santa Claus, etc.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's funny

I like watching the classics. Rudolph, Frosty, The Year Without A Santa Claus, etc.
yea those are the oldies but goodies.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Only about 9 days until Christmas. So hard to believe. I haven't done my shopping yet. I plan on doing that next week.

Anyone see any good movies lately? I haven't been to the movies since I saw Breaking Dawn last month.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread