Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Even though things did get awkward after S4 she tried to make things right with that double date because before all that drama she was a big supporter of Rory and Dean. So even when it was awkward between them she still tried to keep up that supportiveness with him.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeSomeJelliot (View Post)
Even though things did get awkward after S4 she tried to make things right with that double date because before all that drama she was a big supporter of Rory and Dean. So even when it was awkward between them she still tried to keep up that supportiveness with him.
I agree. I love Lorelai there so much.

Jen - Your post reminds me that I loved how in S5 Lorelai treated Dean like she treated Rory when things were awkward or rough. Hee. She would do the "Lorelai smoothing things out" thing. I miss the 3 of them so much.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I miss the 3 of them so much.
Same here. It makes me want to watch their first movie night from S1. I can't even describe how much I love that episode. I've watched it a million times, but it never gets old.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

their first movie night is so great.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah the three of them were quite a team also with Lane like even I don't watch the end they shoot Gilmores I like the beginning of it with Lane, Dean, and Rory talking about how when she had crush on him she used to call and hung up
Old 12-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I actually do watch the ending of that episode because I enjoy watching Dean tell Rory off for all of her OBNOXIOUS behavior not only during the dance, but over the past year. I'm totally cheering him on in that scene. He was NOT a jerk for doing it, he just stood up for himself. Go Dean!

ETA: Btw I don't like the fact that they broke up, I just like that he told Rory everything I, and many other viewers were thinking. Just to be clear.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course I love that scene and Dean its Rory that drives me crazy I do watch it sometimes if I'm in a catharthic mood I just try not to rewatch the begining of S3 so much because it makes me hate Rory and get so worked up that my doctor recommended me to go off it. I'm just kidding
Old 12-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

That's the problem with S3 and the end of S2, there's good RD scenes mixed in RJ eps.

Old 12-17-2009, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
That's the problem with S3 and the end of S2, there's good RD scenes mixed in RJ eps.
So true! I know I have to fastforward the RJ crap to get to those good RD scenes.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I change the channel to the old 90210 on soap net,if there are scenes I don't like I can actually watch the end of S3 because even though R/J are going out their relationship falls apart and RD become friends.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Extreme Fan

I can still watch most of that season even though I think Rory is INSANE, haha. Although at times it's painful. However, I totally understand those of you who don't watch it, 'cause that's how I feel about the first half of S7. It makes my head feel like it's going to explode so for the most part I just watch a few, specific scenes that I like and skip everything else. It's probably healthier that way.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

I tune out of the reruns sometime in S5, but I never miss S1.

Old 12-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Bring on Christmas Narco art! Please?

I think ABC fam is on S1.

S5 is a very mixed bag indeed. I think the show started going downhill then maybe it was best Dean peaced out but yeah, I also cheered for Dean when he was putting Rory in her place. I can't stand him getting hate for treating her wrongly. People just say that because he was in the way of their ship. It would have been better if RJ actually did something about them themselves.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I can't stand him getting hate for treating her wrongly.
I agree! Dean didn't treat her badly, it was a certain other fellow... *ahem* who was always putting Dean in THE MOST AWKWARD, horrible situations and trying his hardest to make him look like a jerk! Just because Dean wasn't taking any of the crap and humiliation does NOT mean he was a jerk.

A good example was in the S3 dance episode when Dean was humiliated when they were all standing around the sandwiches and he was doing his best to remain calm, but when he finally says "Rory get your stuff and let's go," Jess acts like Dean is so possessive even though HIS behavior was awful, and he later calls him a jerk. It's ABSURD!
Old 12-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

yeah I know. Bad boys get the upper hand I guess to being jerks and Dean didn't. Dean had been used as a doormat enough, he had to stand up for himself and prove to Rory he loved her but he was sick of being used.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread