Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

yeah that is what gets to me! Not thinking Dean would be good enough for Rory would drive Rory away right? They already had such an rocky relationship with Lorelai which I doubt would get better by separating her from Luke! It's just all hypocritical.

Ugh the rest of this season is not looking good for my remaining ship. I know what is gonna happen in the future episodes with LL and Chris and by what you just told me, the breeding stuff doesn't really make it much better when it comes to RL. That is such a horrible mentality to put on a ship anyway and I'm not even much of an RL shipper.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Haha, it gets rocky for everyone from then on, I have to say.

It's pretty odd. But RL gets really cute moments, hopefully you'll like them! Try to ignore Emily and Richard and you'll find RL a really nice couple. Hee.

Title suggestions?
Old 04-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not a one.
growing up. moving on.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
The Gilmores became terribly catoonish in S5-S7.
Just S5-S7? I was never truly able to take Emily seriously after season four especially when she tried to break Luke and Loreali up at her own wedding. The way she treated Christopher, Gigi, Loreali and Luke was deplorable and worse yet was the fact that she didn't see anything wrong with her treatment of Loreali and everyone else. Her behavior was abominable and it was the first time I think her arrogance and cold blooded demeanor was truly shown as a form of blatant cruelty rather then as a comedic device. She was just down right deplorable and there was no excuse for her actions. Before we could kind of shrug it off but what she did was complete unkindness.

Quote:
It's a shame the way the show belittled people who weren't rich, it was a really bad message since no one stoop up for the less wealthy, everyone sat back and let it happen.
I commend Loreali for the most part for sticking to her guns and not marrying into type and just being with wealthy men because her parents wanted that for her. I really think she was great for that and I love season 1-6 Loreali just because I think she is so great. I feel Rory became a shallow muppet when she started dating Logan. She was a complete Stepford person and I just couldn't take that which is why I skip all of thier scenes.

Quote:
But yeah, GG certainly dropped the ball when dealing with social and economic matters in later seasons.
I could sense a decline in writing right about the time season five hit but season seven was just down right horrible. My gosh. I can't even get through it.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TITLEEEEEEEEEE.
growing up. moving on.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

UH did we have a list of possible titles? A lot of threads do those..maybe something about Dean and money? Like being hardworking, etc..

Oh man I can't wait to see the rest of S5 now. RL sounds more bearable than what Emily will do though. I want our RD back!
Old 04-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

I You never stop missing RD, that's the truth I have to admit.

Thread #179