| ||12-10-2016, 10:49 AM ||
Joined: Mar 2008
Lorelai/Lauren Appreciation #212 ~ It may have taken years but she finally got her happy ending!
[ L a u r e n G r a h a m]
042. LG rocks my socks
063. Paula San
064. Lorelai Evans Danes
093. Only Hope
097. Lauren Graham Brasilian Fan
098. Big Head want Dolly
107. Nymph Marty
117. alexis bledel the best
124. hell to pay
140. just stand still
Reasons to Love Lorelai Gilmore:
001. She's a great mom.
002. She has exceptional taste.
003. She gave Dean "the talk."
004. She's amazingly talented, funny, smart, and beautiful, just like Lauren.
005. She's a coffee addict.
006. She went to her parents so Rory could go to Chilton.
007. She's an amazing woman.
008. She makes guys just stand there, amazed.
009. Luke loves her too.
010. She thinks Walmart is boring.
011. She doesn't like avocado or tomatoes.
012. She speaks in very long paragraphs without breathing.
013. She does the "hair twirl."
014. She owns lip gloss that changes with her mood.
015. She jumps at the chance to listen to XTC's "Wasp Star: Apple Venus Vol. 2"
016. She loves to paint AND drink beer.
017. She can make a dress that has tool, sexy.
018. She can make a dress, period.
019. Because who else's mom's favorite band is Metallica?
020. She wears a jean jacket and looks damn good in it!
021. She loves Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, but only with junk food.
022. She looks so great in the flippy skirt.
023. She has a thing for the Oompa Loompas.
024. Because we love her diamond studs.
025. She knows what a CHORD PROGRESSION is!!! (very cool - a true music freak)
026. She is not only Rory's mom, she is Rory's best friend and big sister.
027. She has strange passions.
028. She's multi-faceted abnormal.
029. She is the queen of the subtle transition.
030. She has the capability to say the sentence "Fruitlessly trying to rectify a ratty transgression" very early in the morning.
031. She gave up great tickets to a Bangles concert so Rory could bond with her classmates.
032. She scared the pointy haired boys.
033. She named her daughter after herself.
034. She would take a bullet for Rory.
035. She smiles right.
036. She woke up Rory at 4 am to give her the birthday talk.
037. She has symmetrical eyes.
038. She can drive Rory to school in shorts and boots (because of not having any clean laundry) and still look fashionable.
039. She's like a mother to more people than Rory, like Lane.
040. She has a comeback for everything.
041. She has legs AND arms.
042. She wants to carry pot roast at her wedding.
043. She loves gum and is concerned about dental hygiene.
044. She wants her wedding colors to be spumoni.
045. She sees the world through rose colored glasses "literally"
046. She owns a porn star t-shirt.
047. She took Rory to Harvard because of her great sense of adventure.
048. She needs her tunes!
049. She's ambitious and resolute in her dream to open an Inn with Sookie.
050. She knows the quickest way back to Hartford!
051. She loves snow!
052. She should be considered insane, but isn't!
053. She organized an over the top out of control slumber party for all of her friends and family.
054. She's human, and she got jealous when Rory was thinking of staying at her dad's and MommySherry's.
055. She's a casual dater!
056. She does the PERFECT Dean-voice.
057. She took inventory of all the important people in her life and promised to always be there for them.
058. She's scarier than Tony Soprano.
059. She has a pretty good track record for keeping Rory alive.
060. She plans to be buried with all the good CDs, and her rock star belt.
061. She offered to share her eternal resting place with Rory.
062. Because Nancy McKeon will play her in her Lifetime movie - she's Jo!
063. She forced herself to eat a grapefruit just to keep her dad happy.
064. She knows exactly what to say to Manny to get the linens she needs.
065. She's spirited! (Spirited is nice)
066. She orders way too much Chinese food and lives off the leftovers for a week and a half.
067. She convinced Luke to save her from the double pathetic.
068. She plays bagel hockey!
069. She thinks the Two Fat Ladies are brilliant.
070. She sacrificed the Halloween candy for the company.
071. She likes eight cherries in her Manhattan.
072. She pretended to be Leonard on the phone and offered to save Rory from a night out with MommySherry.
073. She's a self-sufficient woman!
074. If she ever turned into a super hero it'd be Wonder Woman.
075. She'll help Luke shower when she becomes a superhero!
076. She thinks Mel Brooks has earned the right to have his face on her butt!
077. She buys CD/clock radios that enables you to wake up to the barnyard animal of your choice!
078. She gets addicted not only to coffee but to the freaky Coke with the lemon in it.
079. Rory says her mother is a great person and her best friend in the world!
080. She invited Jess in to eat lunch with her; she even made small talk.
081. She helped Luke go apartment hunting.
082. Her voice is kinda like the Small World song!
083. Yes, she's pretty, but hello, she's smart!
084. She's nothing if not a great organizer!
085. She encourages her daughter to do something bad when she's out of town. It's the law.
086. When she leaves the spa she's going to be Ted Nugent.
087. It WOULD kill her to go two days without coffee.
088. She put on the wonderful, relaxing spa robe to make Emily happy.
089. She knows that five minutes after a couple's massage people usually have sex.
090. Pouting and sulking and sighing, rolling her eyes, mumbling? That's how she detoxes.
091. She smells like a peach.
092. She offered Emily her Vicious Trollop lipstick.
093. She saved her mother from the wide world of mungbeans and brought her to a restaurant to have a steak.
094. She orders her vodka martinis, straight up with a twist, very dry, very cold.
095. She loves the idea of shrimp cocktail with a steak dinner. It's so Casino, Big Joe.
096. She likes to think of her parents the old fashioned way, in separate bedrooms.
097. She knew Chad was checking out Emily in the bar.
098. She stole a robe with her mother to bond!
099. It takes years of training to be able to eat the way she does!
100. Her phone messages are funny. They're just really freaking funny!
101. She knows how to rock a pair of glasses.
102. She knows how to protect us from schrapnel and Agent Orange.
103. "Hello" is her line, according to Emily.
104. She is loramful!
105. She is prexy!
106. She dared to wear a shirt with a rhinestone penis on it at an FND.
107. She does the best tongue roll in town.
108. She knows how to knit too.
109. She always wanted the best for Rory.
110. She proved she loves Luke by proposing.
111. She is perfect.
112. She loves pancakes with the side of pancakes.
113. She's a dirty girl.
114. Her hairline is always on the right side.
115. She wrote a character reference letter for Luke.
116. She does love her parents.
117. She can sing.
118. She wants a horn.
10 Random Facts About Lauren Graham:
01. She was born in Honolulu, Hawaii but never lived there.
02. She skipped kindergarten.
03. She was raised by her father in a single-parent household.
04. Her airport candy of choice is Swedish Fish.
05. She used to ride horses competitively.
06. Tokyo is one of her favourite places.
07. She's a dork for anything with a shamrock on it.
08. She has a fear of karaoke.
09. She's tried repeatedly to be a blonde or a redhead but it just doesn't work.
10. She wrote two books; Someday, Someday, Maybe and Talking as Fast as I Can.
The moon's never seen me before but I'm reflecting light.
Live more. Laugh more. Eat more. Talk more. Gilmore.
Last edited by just stand still; 12-11-2016 at 02:44 PM
Reply With Quote