Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Mae Whitman posted this pic of her, Erika and Lauren on Instagram.

Old 11-18-2013, 01:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

So cute! I really need to start watching Parenthood.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
Old 11-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Yes you should. It's a great show.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think you should start watching Parenthood, too. Love that pic of the three of them. It will be on the January page of my 2014 calendar. That is if I ever get to scrapbooking store to pick up my blank calendar to start working on it. Time is running out.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't see the pic
Old 11-18-2013, 11:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was just wondering, since Lorelai was such a stylish person, what your least favorite Lorelai outfit/clothing item/accessory? I think for me it has to be this one...I mean, what even is this?!

Old 11-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
So cute! I really need to start watching Parenthood.
Yes, you should! And I agree with your rating of the book. I wasn't bowled over by its brilliance, but I was pleasantly entertained, and sometimes that's all you want out of beach reads.

Kathrin - I'm intrigued about the SSM TV show if it'll even get picked up? Is she still writing the pilot or has she already finished it?

That pic of the 3 of them is ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for posting.

Jojo - Oh dear, you've opened Pandora's Box with that one! Hmm, don't kill me, but I'd have to say that wedding dress! Just wasn't workin for me.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

It definitely wasn't a masterpiece, but it was entertaining nonetheless. I'm looking forward to her second book, I enjoy her writing style.

Old 11-19-2013, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
It definitely wasn't a masterpiece, but it was entertaining nonetheless. I'm looking forward to her second book, I enjoy her writing style.
Me too. She's still writing the second one, right?
Old 11-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

I believe so! She's probably still in the middle of writing it.

Old 11-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Love that pic, Anja! So cute.

I didn't like the wedding dress either, Jen. And I don't know what that is either, Jojo.
Old 11-19-2013, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I prefer Lorelai when in jeans and an old shirt.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Oh gosh, my least favorite Lorelai-outfit. That's a hard question! I agree on the weddingdress, I didn't like it either.
And in the first episode of season three, when she leaves Sookie's house after having breakfast there, she wears that weird ugly hat thingy. That was so not Lorelai, hated that.

But other than that, I think I kinda liked everything she had..
Old 11-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jojo, I am so with you on that top or dress. I think it was the worst thing that Lorelai ever wore.

Jen, I agree with on the wedding dress, too. I didn't like dress it's self and I didn't like the way she looked in it. I read somewhere at the time that ep aired that Lauren picked that dress out herself. Every time I watch that ep I think "REALLY???"

Then there was the first outfit she had on before deciding to change for her first date with Peyton Sanders. Not something you would wear to impress a rich man.

Jen, I agree with you on SSM. It was good and entertaining but not outstanding. I have read it several times and listened to the audio book twice and am looking forward to the second book, though. It is fun catching new things each time. I am hoping that the pilot will be picked up once it is done. Interested in seeing who will be chosen to play the characters. On one of the recent interview shows, didn't she say that she is writing the second book as well as the pilot for the show? So I am guessing that she is still working on it. I could be wrong, though.

Anja, I agree with you on that hat. Didn't care much for the hat she was wearing when she and Luke went to break the bells or the one she was wearing when she and Sookie were talking about the kiss from Max after he came back to Stars Hollow.

Last edited by SarahJ5941; 11-19-2013 at 10:41 AM
Old 11-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Sarah, I now remember you mentioned something a while ago about a dress or top Lorelai wore which you thought made look Lauren fat. Do you know which one that is?

Really? Lauren picked out that weddingdress? AMG, that so does not look like her taste.