Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Next week's episode is going to be a good fashion episode for Lauren. The beautiful curls will be back and her funeral garb looks striking, as well as the sweater and skirt outfit with the boots. She's wearing that pretty blue when she's on the phone with Rory. That's the same shade when she was on KTLA earlier in the season. It's a soft shade that looks gorgeous on her.

Someone on the episode thread was commenting about the mall scenes, and how they weren't particularly funny or interesting, but it was just so much fun to see Lauren, Alexis and Kelly there. I kinda agree. Those actresses made the scenes enjoyable. Lauren's expressions were so classic, and Kelly's scene stealing presence was worthy of an Emmy. As I watched them, I couldn't help thinking that they seemed so much like a real grandmother, mother and granddaughter. Their chemistry is so lovely.

Oh, and I wanted to see Lorelai and Rory on the merry-go-round. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Darn. I wish that the show would do some location shots in Florida.
curlyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, I didn't know you were going to see Kelly, Lex. That's so awesome! I'm glad you had a good time! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by jennarose:
<STRONG>I know it has to be more than that, but what do they have?</STRONG>
Really yummy fruit smoothies. I've only had the orange flavor, but it's really, really good. It's weird, my brother and I were just talking on Sunday about how we haven't had them in awhile since the mall near us stopped selling them. Tastes kind of like an orange creamsicle.

Loved all the Lorelai-ness in the last ep, especially the opening scene with Luke and the scenes with Emily at the mall.
Stack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
You talked to Liz?
I thought she was you.
I’m a man.
Well, she was in your truck.
When I’m in my truck, I’m still a man
Hehehe... One of my favorite L/L scenes ever [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 06:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love how Luke said, "I'm a man!"

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Just passing along a message for all of you who remember IreneMolloy (Reenie), I talked to her today and says Hi to everyone!

I loved the napkin scene on Tuesday, too frickin' cute!

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Cherié £u£u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 11:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

I miss Reenie.. I'm going to her site now. I haven't talked to her in so long!

Old 02-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Watched "Lorelais' First Day at Yale" again today. It made me think about how many great Lauren scenes we've had this season. It almost makes up for the nothingness that we got last season. Almost. This season we've had:

Lorelai howling
Lorelai in her French accent
Lorelai in funny and tender scenes with Luke
Sexy Lorelai in scenes with Jason
Motherly scenes with Rory and Lane
Sad Lorelai
Lorelai in glasses
Lorelai in tears (TISL)
Lorelai in her British accent (SIAM)
Lorelai being a great friend to Sookie(TFOLA, THTSADS)
Lorelai telling off Jess (NH)
Lorelai friendly with Dean (TISL)
Lorelai being a good friend to Luke(BAB, TFTA, NH, AFM)
Lorelai sympathetic with Emily (SIAM)
Lorelai sparring with Jason(AATR, DJ)
Lorelai defending her mother(AATR)
Lorelai sweet and loving with Rory
Lorelai strict with Rory (AATR)

What did we see in season 3? Eh, not much, especially after episode 8 or so.
curlyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 02:01 PM
Total Fan

Season Three was a wasteland for Lorelai. Although, I loved the diner scene when she met Nicole, and of course, when GiGi was born.

There were a few others but this year....wow!

So much better....and so much more with Luke!!
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 03:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm happy with all the Luke and Lorelai stuff we've been getting!

Remember the MILF outfit Lorelai wore.. the same episode as the movie night. Well, I watched the promo for this week.. the very beginning of the promo it looks like Lorelai may be wearing the same outfit.. the top, at least, in this week's episode. heh!

I have to go take care of Alexis right now.. but later I'll post the pictures from that episode and hopefully find some caps of this week's promo. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ugh, I hate the quality this came out in.. but here is a pic from this week's promo..

and here is a pic from The Fundamental Things Apply..

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited ~Kitty ]

Old 02-28-2004, 04:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty:
<STRONG>Ugh, I hate the quality this came out in.. but here is a pic from this week's promo..</STRONG>
Here's a better one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

More caps from the promo.
Canopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 04:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you Canopus! You really are our angel! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't really know if this means anything.. but I though it was cute. Kevin works over at the airport close to the studio.. he sees many celebrities and people who work in different tv studios everyday that pass by. He was talking to one person who works at the WB studio and he told him about me liking GG and Lauren. The guy said that now, since Jennifer Aniston isn't working there anymore, Lauren is just about the top/most important actor over at the studio now. Meaning everyone pretty much bend over backwards for her now.

It's probably just this guy talking.. but I thought it was cute about Lauren being that important at the studio.. where so many other great actors work. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited ~Kitty ]

Old 02-29-2004, 12:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>The guy said that now, since Jennifer Aniston isn't working there anymore, Lauren is just about the top/most important actor over at the studio now. Meaning everyone pretty much bend over backwards for her now.</STRONG>
Hrm, interesting. Isn't the West Wing and ER still shooting there, or am I so out of it? Who else films at the WB lot? I guess with no huge names on those two shows, it is pretty cool that Lauren is that recognized over there. Wow. I would love to see Gilmore run the entire 7 seasons, but if Lauren can continue getting notice for films too, that would be great. (Same for Alexis.)
ilovetheshins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 12:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, West Wing and ER are both filmed there still. If you go on the tour, you can really tell just how popular GG and Lauren is. That's why I was suprised when that security officer that gave her that ticket for not stopping at the stop sign when she was on her bike didn't know who she was.. unless the guy was really new. Since everyone knows who she is. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>The guy said that now, since Jennifer Aniston isn't working there anymore, Lauren is just about the top/most important actor over at the studio now.</STRONG>
That's kind of very cool, especially considering her security guard story! People have always bent over backwards for Lauren though. Heh.

Stacy, yep I went, I saw, I didn't conquer a thing, and unfortunately not the sea of middle aged fuddy duddy's there to see Clay. I had to go to his home state...there were literally women with walkers decorated for him. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

After seeing those two Charlie Brown sweater pics, I'd just like to reiterate how freaking awesome those studs look on Lauren. I think they should be permanently glued to her ear holes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

They've had Lorelai repeat outfits a lot lately, and Emily commented on that also. I wonder if they're going to address that in storyline. Maybe Lorelai will have to bust out her tasseled red and black halter top with rhinestones and zebra stripes on it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Is drunk Lorelai too much to ask for? In fact DrunkLorelai at the Gilmores house might be fun.

[ 02-29-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
A. B. Normal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 02:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think it's great that Lauren is so widely recognized now. It's nice.

How about DrunkLorelai at her house and Luke just happens to come by? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I wonder if the Charlie Brown sweater will be coupled with the mini skirt and boots again. Maybe the rewearing of the clothes is to address the fact that Lorelai doesn't have the money right now to buy new clothes.

Emily has mentioned things about her clothes a lot this season.. maybe something will come of this.

Ok, old ladies decorated their walkers for Clay? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thanks for putting that image in my head!

Reply   Post New Thread