Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I hate that I can’t post tumblr gifsets from my phone here by copying the gifs. That’s why there’s just a link.
actually you can if you're on a web browser (just hold down on the picture and copy the link or open in a new tab and copy that link)
Old 01-01-2018, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It's a little time consuming when it's a gifset. Especially on a phone.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

And I go to copy it, it says it’s copied and then when I try to paste it here, there’s nothing in my phone to paste. Sorry for getting a bit OT.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Old 01-03-2018, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

are you on safari?
Old 01-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That gifset is too cute! Aww, the good ole days when she was thinking about dating Luke.

Dairfan21, I'm on the tumblr app. It allows me to copy it but then won't paste it in Safari on this board.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

open the tumblr post in safari before copying

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 01-03-2018 at 01:28 PM
Old 01-04-2018, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love how Rory tells her to date Al.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

it looks like the main highlight of S7 for me is gonna be this relationship (awww Lorelai bringing Asia to Rory-best mom ever)
Old 01-05-2018, 05:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
it looks like the main highlight of S7 for me is gonna be this relationship (awww Lorelai bringing Asia to Rory-best mom ever)
Their dynamic is my favorite part, whatever season Just wait for the finale episode, there's a quote there (Rory to Lorelai)....it's epic and it tells you their story with one single sentence.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^ What Ingmar said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
That was sweet of her.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Their dynamic is my favorite part, whatever season Just wait for the finale episode, there's a quote there (Rory to Lorelai)....it's epic and it tells you their story with one single sentence.
^This. I completely agree with you on that.

Oh, I loved how Lorelai did that for Rory.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I’m so glad we had a relationship like theirs on TV. I don’t know if any show has been able to recreate that.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I’m so glad we had a relationship like theirs on TV. I don’t know if any show has been able to recreate that.
Nope. Not any that I can tell. Although I don’t think I’d want another similar relationship to mimic theirs. It was special and unique, something which couldn’t be replaced or replicated.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I agree.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread