Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2004, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Well thanks to Sam betaing for me i finished my first Lit fic. Its a really short alt to LWFTWT but i just had to write it.

The Moments That Last
Old 12-19-2004, 09:08 PM
New Fan

It was no problem, Maz.

And, um, I don't want to self-pimp myself, but I would like you all to read my first and only Literati fics ever, see if they're okay.

The Saddest Poem~This is their reunion, as I wanted it to be. It is finished.

Homes of Silent Prayers~ This one is a Work In Progress that I've just begun. It's Season Three ~ My Way ~ The Lit Way~

Enjoy - I hope. You can find them at ff.net.

Last edited by RavenSpriteEnigma; 12-19-2004 at 10:13 PM
Old 12-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Cotton Candy

I come bearing caps

Credit - Canopus

Old 12-19-2004, 11:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm new to this board and I just have to say that I love rory and jess. The link fo rthe osundtrack isnt working. Can someone maybe post it again for me.

credit to Eternitix for the icon!
Old 12-20-2004, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Welcome, all new people! Oh, I love that cap of her pulling him along. And...yay, fics and a vid!

The link doesn't work for me either, but I know not what to do.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:25 AM
Addicted Fan

I love that scene as the end of Dead Uncles and Vegetables.
Rory was cute in mocking Jess with the "welcome" and the "neighbor" name-calling. Jess really does not like to credit himself when it does a good deed, does he? Maybe he likes his anonymity, for both good and bad.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

That third cap of Rory pulling Jess along. What episode is that from? I saw a snippet of that in a video and its been bugging the crap out of me because I have every RJ scene on my comp (or so i thought) and i just cant place that one.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
The link doesn't work for me either, but I know not what to do.
Can you tell me what to do?

credit to Eternitix for the icon!
Old 12-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Maz, that scene is from 'Dead Uncles & Vegetables' there is no talking in that scene, Lorelai and Jackson are talking outside about Sookie and Emily and the whole out of control wedding planning, and Rory is once again dragging Jess back to the cafe to work, because Luke is dealing with all the preperations for his dead uncle. It was kind of cute to see Rory leading him around the entire episode, no one else could tell him what to do and actually have him listen. Hehe.

Whitney
Old 12-20-2004, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BrookeDavis23
Can you tell me what to do?
Sorry.

Someone savvy, come help us!
Old 12-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

oh thanks Whitney! Im mad that i missed it and didnt save the clip. But i know why i missed it now. I loved that episode too. Jess doesnt listen to anyone but he listed to her. Hehe.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh man season 2 Rory and Jess...it's so painful to think about how WONDERFUL things were back then. I even liked them to the end in season 3...and okay, in season 4 I just wanted her to say yes to him. I knowwwwwww she was in love with him...he was just too unpredictable for Rory. But WHATEVER I like the bad boy And honestly, if Jess came back right now, I'd want he and Rory to be together. They're just soulmates in my book.

Wife #1/2

"I'll always feel something for him..."
Trust Fund Babies

avie by denrito
Old 12-21-2004, 04:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

I so love Rory/Jess. I still have hope for them, I won't lie. I'm hoping the last season Jess will come back. After all, they are dating in real life so maybe she can convince him to finish up the series.

I don't have WB so I don't really know what's going on other than what I read on the boards. I don't even know how long the series is contracted for.

I'm probably jumping the gun with the talk of GG ending, but I do hope they give it a great ending when the time comes. After all, passion is passion and Rory and Dean are just...dull.

What does everyone think?

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."-Charlie McCarthy

*'Ships I Sail*
Spike/Buffy, Seth/Summer, Veronica/Logan, Draco/Ginny
Old 12-21-2004, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

hey iluvjesslotz and Lauren.

I totally agree, i think in the end Rory and Jess should end up together. If Rory ends up with anyone it should be Jess. They are the only couple that have had the most intense relationship. And its stupid the way they ruined it in s4 and i hate to think that is the end for them.

I wish Milo comes back for the last few eps and they talk about everything that was left unsaid between them.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

I don't think it's "unpredictability" or the good girl/bad boy dynamic that makes me love them. I mean...Trory is like that, too, and...I didn't even notice Trory. And apparently Logan is supposed to bring a little of that in, too. So...yeah, it's not that. I think it's the way they talked, and that she reacted to him like no one else. Not because of his badboyness, but just because of him as an individual. They seemed so real; I think that's it. I mean, all the other guys, it was like "oh, yeah, they're gonna fall all over her, one after the other, she's gonna be one of THOSE girls, isn't she..." And I still feel that way. But with Jess, even though, yes, he did like her from the beginning...it seemed more real, like he actually found something compelling/attractive, than for the usual "she'sthegirlthattheguysallfalloverbecause...it'smagic" thing that it's been for Tristan/Dean/Marty.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread