Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

http://www.milomania.net/ has clips from Jess on GG.

Hmm what would i have done in s3? I would have actually shown RJ together as a couple more rather than letting us just assume they are being coupley offscreen.

I would have made Rory be more like she was in s2 in how she didnt let Jess get away with anything and told him when he was being stupid...this may have led to more communication between the two.

And most importantly i wouldnt have had Dean be at the bottom of the stairs in Keg!Max! so they could have made up!
Old 12-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

watching the repeats. I totally notice the Rory and Jess chemistry, even when she's with Dean like when she is tutoring him.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 12-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

I watch those tutoring scenes over and over.

I would have done what you did, Maz. Plus, given Jess another storyline so they wouldn't have had to remove him from the show for one...so he'd be there, and have development. Like...introduce some parent problems they could go through together. That would have gone well with the communication they were supposed to have.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Cotton Candy

Congrats on the new thread, guys! I LOVE the title!

Old 12-07-2004, 05:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Airie.

Wow... I had to go to the 2ed page to find this tread. That’s bad…

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin deep. Thats deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
Old 12-07-2004, 05:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Have you guys read THIS?

It’s a small Lit ficlet, after Rory returns from Washington By me.

Edited to say: It has not been beta’d. Sorry…

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin deep. Thats deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
Old 12-07-2004, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Ooh...yay.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

hi guys!

i'm on the literati thread on the alexis board, so i should be one here.

i have a question, does anyone know some really really sad literati music videos????

i really need some sad stuff for my fanfic!

thank you

kiss from europe

100% Dark Literati
DIOR not WAR
Old 12-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

hi guys!! may someone post the clip where rory and jess get together on the bridge
Old 12-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

LouisVuitton--I have a sad one; it ends with the Yale scene--PM me your AIM or YIM sn, if you've got them, and I'll see if I can transfer it to you. I warn you, though, I'm a little computer incompetent and I can only do this until about six pm tomorrow.

CrazyJavaJunkie--Which bridge scene do you mean? They Shoot Gilmores? Try milomania, it's linked a few posts above this.
Old 12-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

thx alot!!!! I love the site!!
Old 12-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

It's a GREAT site.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

I just have to say, I've missed this thread like mad. I haven't been here for almost 18 months... and though I'm disappointed with the changes made in the show considering Rory/Jess, Literati will live on!
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 12-09-2004, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Milo's_Girl*~
I just have to say, I've missed this thread like mad. I haven't been here for almost 18 months... and though I'm disappointed with the changes made in the show considering Rory/Jess, Literati will live on!
Yes they will!

An earlier poster mentioned something about being emotionally invested in the couple... Dude. That was me, right there. I quit watching Gilmore Girls when Jess up and left. Arghhh! They were SO GOOD together. Man.

If I could rewrite Season Three, I wouldn't make Jess have all these issues. Or at least, I'd have Jess confide in Rory. Something. Anything. A little too much drama - and really frustrating - for my taste.

I always wanted Jess to be Rory's first, you know? That's probably why I went and trashed the room when it turned out to be freaking Dean!
Old 12-09-2004, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by girlminivan
Yes they will!

An earlier poster mentioned something about being emotionally invested in the couple... Dude. That was me, right there. I quit watching Gilmore Girls when Jess up and left. Arghhh! They were SO GOOD together. Man.

If I could rewrite Season Three, I wouldn't make Jess have all these issues. Or at least, I'd have Jess confide in Rory. Something. Anything. A little too much drama - and really frustrating - for my taste.

I always wanted Jess to be Rory's first, you know? That's probably why I went and trashed the room when it turned out to be freaking Dean!
And you wanna hear the funny thing? It does nothing to me that the two are a couple in real life. They were pefect together as the characters in the show.
But I'll never quit watching GG, because I didn't tune in for Jess until mid second season. I just love that show, so brilliant, well-written...
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Closed Thread   Post New Thread