Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2017, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Goodnight Dodger
Old 11-17-2017, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I’ll embed when I can. On my phone right now.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
Yes that's weird lol.

I saw a post in tumblr that was questioning Jess's whereabouts between when he went to see Luke at 4 and then met up with him again at 8 in Fall. It's nice to know that there are people out there nuttier than me .

I don't really understand how people can think it may be Jess that's the father. Wishful thinking maybe but in no way realistic.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Some interesting tidbits I found on tumblr from George Bell at the fan fest.

"We're All Mad Here"

You're welcome .
Old 11-22-2017, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've seen a few ppl saying that Jess could've been wearing the wookie outfit which I just find amusing b/c Milo's a Star Wars fan

I'm still bitter that they never slept together
Old 11-22-2017, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the link.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I've seen a few ppl saying that Jess could've been wearing the wookie outfit which I just find amusing b/c Milo's a Star Wars fan

I'm still bitter that they never slept together
You're not wrong. It's outrageous . The romantic in me likes to think that if and when they do sleep together that neither of them would want to be with anyone else. He may not have been her first, but hopefully he will be her last.

I am interested to hear your opinion Dairfan about what stage in the timeline you would like to see any new episodes start. I am so torn. A part of me wants it to start the next day with the big wedding, but I also wouldn't mind it a few years down the track because I don't feel we would get any Rory Jess action until she has sorted herself out and is used to being a mother.

But then again I want to see them working together on this book. I would hate for it to start with the book already written and published without any bonding between our guys. It's hard to know what Amy would do, especially as she has probably never thought much beyond the final four words.
Old 11-24-2017, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

At this point I really do think that Jess is too good for Rory. Part of me wishes they would've gotten back together in the OG series say season 6 or 7.

I'm not that enthusiastic about there being more episodes. I think I'm just gonna stay in my land of fanfic, AUs, and headcanons for now.

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 11-24-2017 at 03:54 PM
Old 11-24-2017, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
I am interested to hear your opinion Dairfan about what stage in the timeline you would like to see any new episodes start. I am so torn. A part of me wants it to start the next day with the big wedding, but I also wouldn't mind it a few years down the track because I don't feel we would get any Rory Jess action until she has sorted herself out and is used to being a mother.

But then again I want to see them working together on this book. I would hate for it to start with the book already written and published without any bonding between our guys. It's hard to know what Amy would do, especially as she has probably never thought much beyond the final four words.
Hmm. Now you've got me torn on what I would want.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:57 PM
Passionate Fan

From an article celebrating a year since the revival.

https://www.thewrap.com/gilmore-girl...ngs-fans-hate/

9. Jess. The problem with Jess was there was no problem with Jess. Jess was perfect. Jess was the picture of stability and awesomeness compared to everyone around him. Honestly, this made us mad because we realized Rory didn't deserve to get back together with him at this point. After all, he's come so far and she's regressed so much. So maybe it's good they didn't?

True dat!

Except I want them together. I need it dammit !!
Old 11-25-2017, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really love the songs that were used for this ship on the OG series (Girl From Mars, Then She Appeared, and Car Song) and feel like the lyrics really related to the characters
Old 11-25-2017, 05:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm not that enthusiastic about there being more episodes. I think I'm just gonna stay in my land of fanfic, AUs, and headcanons for now.
I hear ya!

Speaking of AU's this fic is amazing

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6007443/1/Across-The-World

It's a few years old so some of you may have read it, but it's brilliant in every way. The plot, the banter, and dialogue is so true to character and she really gets inside their heads and expresses their emotions so perfectly. Another one by the same author is called Of Books and Music and is also brilliant. It's very dark and intense though so you kind of have to be in the mood for it. Definitely both must reads.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the fanfic link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
True dat!

Except I want them together. I need it dammit !!
Yes, exactly.
Old 11-26-2017, 02:14 AM
Passionate Fan

I have an idea about the timeline.

Let's say it's a similar format with limited 90 minute episodes.

The first can start from the wedding and then show the initial response from all parties about the pregnancy and some book bonding.

The second episode can start with the birth of the child and the initial goings on of her learning to actually care about another human being. This could be a good Rory redemption period and throw in some juicy Jess/Logan interactions. Jess would of course own Logan.

Third episode can maybe start at child's first birthday, hopefully there would be much less Logan by this point, and we can finally see some nice Rory/Jess falling in love but terrified by the whole thing moments. I am still happy for them to not get together until the end.

Thoughts on my brilliant idea?
Old 11-26-2017, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That could work.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread