Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://instagram.com/p/BdPH3ephlgE/
Old 01-04-2018, 03:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
Hope you had a great holiday alljess.

What I love about fanfic is that the really good ones delve into their minds and emotions, which we don't get on the screen. I find, particularly with a character like Rory who doesn't really show too many extremes of emotion, it's very satisfying. Jess is a character who in my opinion has very deep emotions and thoughts, and it's always fascinating to read stories that explore and often torture him.

But I too still want to see a happy ending for them play out on screen.
Thanks

I agree on both points, I of course want to see them together on screen. But since we still haven´t gotten that, fanfic has always been around to at least give us the chance to picture different scenarios than the limited content we have from the actual show.

Nice video Dairfan
Old 01-04-2018, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the link!
Old 01-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
Awww that's nice .

This presented itself on my Facebook feed the other day and it immediately made me think of our guys.

"Your soulmate is not someone that comes into your life peacefully. It is who comes to make you question things, who changes your reality, somebody that marks a before and after in your life. It is not the human being that everyone has idealised, but an ordinary person who manages to revolutionise your world in a second."

Oh my gosh !

This is Rory and Jess to perfection.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh wow. I love that. And it’s definitely RJ.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Another nice tumblr post if someone would like to embed it.

in between place
Old 01-07-2018, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think this video deserves more views

https://youtu.be/jRArSYhfM4g
Old 01-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That’s lovely.

I’ll embed when I’m on my laptop.
Old 01-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

thought you would be interested in this since you brought it up a while back litlover73

jess & rory
Old 01-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Passionate Fan

That's it . I knew there was something else besides the Luke Liz conversation about depressed hair cutting.. Thanks Dairfan .

And this is everything
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...lutely-happen/

There is definitely going to be more and the visual of them cornering Milo and Alexis in the bathroom makes me giddy....

I think they realise they really need Milo to be a part of it.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks

Im sure if they ever do more episodes, they will want Milo in it. Im still not sure if I want to see more. I feel like they will either ruin our literati hopes even more than they have already or they would actually make some drastic change in our favor.. At least I hope they can redeem Rory for her own sake.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alljess (View Post)
Thanks

Im sure if they ever do more episodes, they will want Milo in it. Im still not sure if I want to see more. I feel like they will either ruin our literati hopes even more than they have already or they would actually make some drastic change in our favor.. At least I hope they can redeem Rory for her own sake.
I wish more episodes. And I think, that they will redeem Rory in some way, but she will probably have to pay the price for her mistakes.

Jess (Milo) would definitively be in new instalment, but so would Logan, who would as a father of Rory's child have quite a big role.

As for Literati, it's not completely hopeless, but of course... Amy could chose several paths for Rory.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
As for Literati, it's not completely hopeless, but of course... Amy could chose several paths for Rory.
Yeah exactly. My main reason for wanting more is for RJ, but I am worried we would be disappointed again.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
I wish more episodes. And I think, that they will redeem Rory in some way, but she will probably have to pay the price for her mistakes.

Jess (Milo) would definitively be in new instalment, but so would Logan, who would as a father of Rory's child have quite a big role.

Well going by how Amy has written her last 2 seasons (6 and the revival), RJ is the only way she can go that makes sense.

She is blatant in her portrayal of these 2 men and how Rory's life is affected by them..ie

Logan = Rory becomes entitled and her life is a mess when she is with him =bad
Jess = Rory wakes up to what she needs and gets back to being her=good.

With Amy admitting that Logan is a parallel to Chris and that it's indicated that Jess wants more...it's a no brainer.

Also different bits of dialogue along the way, like the 'this is fate. I think it is', 'may be we'll catch up at a better time', 'it is what it is', you're over that right, yup long over', are all clear indicators to me that they are destined to find each other again.

Why would she have Rory end up with Logan after showing he is not what's best for her. That he doesn't fit.

Of course Amy may ignore everything that she has said and written over the years and go a different way, but she would be a mad woman if she does, and I will swear off getting attached to characters ever again .
Old 01-13-2018, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

https://youtu.be/RHgOspwNhnA
Closed Thread   Post New Thread