Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2017, 04:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco_Cat (View Post)
Why did Logan have to be in the show at all?

Rory just seemed to become someone completely different with him. The only times I saw a glimmer of the Rory I loved is when she was with Jess.
I agree, yet she would still annoy me with Jess too. The way she constantly compared him to Dean gave me the irits big time.

And a random thing from my rewatch - in episode 617, when Luke is getting ready to go to Philly, he has a worn out duffel bag. A duffel bag! Exactly like someone else we all know and love . Does anyone else get a thrill from silly little things like this ?

My next Ep is Paul Anka and I will be a ranting lunatic after this one. I made need counselling after this awful episode.....grrrrr.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Remember to use this thread as appreciation for Rory and Jess. Don't bash Logan in this thread. Thanks.

Their last scene in 6x18 is tough. *sigh*
Old 07-26-2017, 05:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Looks like Milo is being harassed again lol.

Milo Ventimiglia on More ‘Gilmore Girls’: I Think Fans Generate the Rumors - Us Weekly

It's just the whole not knowing that's the problem. If there isn't going to be more just come out and say so and let us all get on with our lives. The fact that they won't definitively say there is no more makes everyone assume there will certainly be more.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's true. Until they actually say 'no more', there's always the possibility.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Exactly. By all of them refusing to rule it out confirms that it's a real possibility.

Ok I have the house to myself, I have the Paul Anka Ep ready to roll.

I am not emotionally prepared for this I will admit.

Ok I have now finished season 6, but of course my daughter arrived home in the middle of Paul Anka and I couldn't watch it properly because I was trying to pretend it wasn't upsetting me...tough times.

Anyway on a happier note I just wanted to mention the scene in the last Ep of season 6 when Lorelai is talking to the psychologist girl in the car about her relationship with Luke. She talks about how he always protects her and just gets her, which made me think of a comment Amy made about Rory and Jess....about how it's "not just about the sex, but they get each other...that's how we've always played it".

Sigh!

I love these signs of the full circle thing Amy was going for. Mrs Kim's antics when her mother came to Lane's wedding and also Lane being just like her mother hiding stuff under the floorboards is another not so subtle hand grenade from Amy.

I will get to Paul Anka soon.

Last edited by Litlover73; 07-27-2017 at 12:34 AM Reason: Adding stuff
Old 07-27-2017, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I like that comment from Amy.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Here are the 618 eps for anyone who feels like punishing themselves for a few minutes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLq...mY&mode=NORMAL

Now I don't hate all of it obviously. I like the little smile she gets when she opens the invitation, and the awesome eye lasers they share when they lay eyes on each other. They seem genuinely happy to be together and the conversation was light and easy.

Now I understand that they obviously were not getting back together at this point, and I very much appreciate that we got one last kiss, but why why why did they have to bring the cheating aspect into it, and the I love Logan crap. Not only did it smash Jess's heart (and ours) to pieces, but it made Rory seem like a cold horrible wench who didn't really give 2 hoots about Jess at all. Bloody Dan Pallidino wrote and directed this..typical.

Anyway it was beautiful seeing Jess so successful and happy in his life and I adored his scenes with Luke as I always do. One if the best relationships on the show for me.

It's also upsetting that this was the last Ep where Milo and Alexis were together in real life. It was comforting during seasons 4,5,and 6 that they were still together behind the scenes, but now starting season 7, knowing they were broken up, is an absolute downer. If all Rory does in season 7 is gush over Logan I will be pissed.

At least I have the knowledge now that we still get to see Jess in the revival, and that it's strongly hinted that they could be together....one day.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It was great to know Jess was successful.
Old 07-31-2017, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, great to know he was successful after his difficult to adapt to his studying before.
So far I feel such good tension between these two. You could cut the tension with a knife.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Old 08-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 08-02-2017, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for sharing!

Do we have a title for the new thread?
Old 08-02-2017, 05:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the vid. I never tire of them.

What about Milo's " because he will never not love her", or 'because he is her Luke".
Old 08-03-2017, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I like both.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:15 AM
Passionate Fan

You choose .

I have just watched that Ep where Logan goes to Stars Hollow and Rory and Logan do the "Hi' "Hi" thing in Rory's bedroom.
Errrr...excuse me. I am seriously outraged.

Now they are stealing Lit quotes...are they running out of ideas?

Lorelai did mention Jess in that episode so that was a nice surprise.

New Thread

Last edited by Lindsay; 08-04-2017 at 08:02 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread