Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2016, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt! I hope Literati will finally be the endgame!
Old 10-29-2016, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue winter roses (View Post)
Not that I'm saying ASP has to be swayed by the majority but she must at least know that Jess is Rory's most popular ex.

And in the grand scheme of things, RJ hardly had any time together as a couple. I just really want them to finally get their second chance.
I think she must know Not sure it will affect her decision making process, but I think she knows.
Old 10-29-2016, 04:04 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT! Love the title
Old 10-29-2016, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 10-29-2016, 05:13 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree, that Jess was Rori's best ex boyfriend. Logan was arrogant and many times didn't consider Rori's feelings and Dean was simply too boring. On the other hand Jess was just a teenager in difficult circumstances, but he truly cared about Rori, although he has sometimes made mistakes.

However, if Rori will end up with Jess, it will be very difficult for Lorelai to be with Luke in the end.
Rori and Lorelai are different and their "fate" will probably be different. I assume, that ASP will not marry them both into the same family.
Well, she could break up Lorelai and Luke.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
I agree, that Jess was Rori's best ex boyfriend. Logan was arrogant and many times didn't consider Rori's feelings and Dean was simply too boring. On the other hand Jess was just a teenager in difficult circumstances, but he truly cared about Rori, although he has sometimes made mistakes.

However, if Rori will end up with Jess, it will be very difficult for Lorelai to be with Luke in the end.
Rori and Lorelai are different and their "fate" will probably be different. I assume, that ASP will not marry them both into the same family.
Well, she could break up Lorelai and Luke.
I'm not sure that's really a concern. They wouldn't be related and I don't see Luke and Lorelai having kids at this point and to be fair, Rory and Jess dated first. I only see Lorelai and Luke getting married in the revival.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Even if they do have kids, I don't see the problem. They're 100% not breaking up Luke/Lorelai
Old 10-29-2016, 05:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco_Cat (View Post)
I'm not sure that's really a concern. They wouldn't be related and I don't see Luke and Lorelai having kids at this point and to be fair, Rory and Jess dated first. I only see Lorelai and Luke getting married in the revival.
Well, of course they wouldn't be related. But IMO ASP will try to make different endings for each Gilmore girl (even Emily).
And Lorelai and Luke are just great together. I can't see Lorelai with Christopher or Jason. And I think it would be very sad for Luke to be without Lorelai in the end. He always cared for her and he's not so young any more. Although ASP could decide to marry Lorelai with Christoper.

Jess and Rori could be really romantic couple though. And if WB ships them...
Old 10-29-2016, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Nahh Luke/Lorelai are definitely endgame
Old 10-29-2016, 06:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Nahh Luke/Lorelai are definitely endgame
I could see the end of series with big Luke/Lorelai wedding, where Rori and Jess will meet again. But... they could come with other partners or they could start/continue relationship again.

I don't think, that Rori will be with Logan or Dean. But she might end up with someone new - or perhaps Marty?
Old 10-29-2016, 06:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Luke is very supportive (and protective) when it comes to Rory/Jess so it isnt really awkward and yeah, Luke/Lorelai are definitely endgame
Old 10-29-2016, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Too cool!
Old 10-29-2016, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

nice title. very foreshadowey. thats not the word i want though.

can we add that WB tweet to the future titles?

i dont see marty happening, he was totally friend zoned. it would feel random to see feelings there imo.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
Well, of course they wouldn't be related. But IMO ASP will try to make different endings for each Gilmore girl (even Emily).
And Lorelai and Luke are just great together. I can't see Lorelai with Christopher or Jason. And I think it would be very sad for Luke to be without Lorelai in the end. He always cared for her and he's not so young any more. Although ASP could decide to marry Lorelai with Christoper.

Jess and Rori could be really romantic couple though. And if WB ships them...
I actually share this concern. It seems like they would want Rory and Lorelai to have different "endings", and I think the J/R, L/L relationships are quite similar. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Rory doesn't really "end up" with anyone. Really hoping there's at least a flicker of R/J gonna happen in the future (post the revival) even if they don't end up together at the end of this.

Was so excited to see Jess and Rory in the trailer. Must have rewatched that snippet like 10 times!
Old 10-30-2016, 02:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Reposting this so that everyone could see and because I'm a Jess/Rory trash
Closed Thread   Post New Thread