Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2007, 01:39 PM
New Fan

I already search in Ele's LJ, I even think I have seen every video on the site...I would be very anxious about my visual abilities if the backstage special was there.

It would have been great to habe Lauren and Alexis together in more interviews...can we still hope now that the show ended?
Old 11-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Total Fan

Love the pics you chose, Chloie.

I have never heard that either, curlyhead. Thanks for sharing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke
and we deserved at least one last interview with them when the show ended.
That was just cruel that we didn't get one.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaja_17 (View Post)
I already search in Ele's LJ, I even think I have seen every video on the site...I would be very anxious about my visual abilities if the backstage special was there.
ok, then we just have to tell Ele she´s missing something and Im sure she´ll add it

Quote:
That was just cruel that we didn't get one.
maybe Alexis didn´t want to go public We heard nothing about GG ending from her. Maybe she was just glad it was over.

Old 11-05-2007, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
maybe Alexis didn´t want to go public We heard nothing about GG ending from her. Maybe she was just glad it was over.
Alexis talked about GG ending in a TV Guide interview on June 1st here. She answered a few questions about RL and LL. Unfortunately, she didn't say anything - or wasn't asked? - about the central Lorelai/Rory relationship.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:36 AM
Total Fan

She seemed very diplomatic there. I don't think that was her real opinion about the show. While the others said they felt the ending was bad and LG even admitted the CL storyline was rushed and it was a mistake that LL barely met each other. I wonder what AB would say now. I'm also curious if LG would be able to convince AB of the movie, if it all depends on her of course.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Absolute Fan

^I think LG would be able too. I think she was actually already trying when the whole 'Will the show be cancelled' debacle came up. I think she actually got really close toward the end but then The CW gave up on them and just ended the show. In fact, I think she must have succeeded cause both girls thought the show was coming back.

That still really confuses me. The CW said the reason they broke down negotiations was because they couldn't reach a deal with LG and AB but they obviously did if both girls were shocked by the cancellation news.

Guess we'll never know! I choose to blame The CW though.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:35 AM
Total Fan

Loved the "Seventeen" photoshoots. Thanks for posting.

Livejournal
Old 11-27-2007, 08:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think LG would be able too. I think she was actually already trying when the whole 'Will the show be cancelled' debacle came up. I think she actually got really close toward the end but then The CW gave up on them and just ended the show. In fact, I think she must have succeeded cause both girls thought the show was coming back.

That still really confuses me. The CW said the reason they broke down negotiations was because they couldn't reach a deal with LG and AB but they obviously did if both girls were shocked by the cancellation news.

Guess we'll never know!

My thoughts exactly. I always wondered why LG and everyone else were so surprised yet the CW made it seem as if it was known...

Maybe some day we'll get what really went on, kind of like when we find out years later about certain shows and actors
Old 01-13-2008, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

It looks like Lauren and Alexis finally met each other.yay

Quote:
Wednesday, December 05, 2007

As a side note, I saw Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel of Gilmore Girls fame walking around Beacon Mall here in Alexandria. Lauren was not even in a disguise. That's the second time I have seen her around; the last time was at an art show in St. Louis. I hope they make a Gilmore Girls movie; I love that show. But seriously, Lorelai Gilmore are you stalking me?
link

Old 01-13-2008, 03:32 AM
Passionate Fan

That's interesting. Thanks for that.
I wonder if they just met by chance or if they planned the meeting.
"You jump off the cliff and build your wings on the way down."
Ray Bradbury
Old 01-13-2008, 11:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Aww thats so awesome! It's great to know they're still in contact!
*sigh* I wish we got some pics or something! I miss our girls.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
As a side note, I saw Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel of Gilmore Girls fame walking around Beacon Mall here in Alexandria
Yay for a Lauren/Alexis sighting! And a sighting in Virginia (right?) means perhaps it was a vacation, or Lauren showing Alexis round her old neighbourhood-sweet.

Perhaps with the girls starring in a couple of films each this year and next, we might see them out supporting each other at the premieres. At the very least, TSOTTP2 should get some good media coverage of the premiere since America Ferrera & Blake Lively are in it, so if LG attends we might hear about it.

Those Gilmore girls sure are good at flying under the radar!
Old 02-24-2008, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wednesday, December 05, 2007

As a side note, I saw Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel of Gilmore Girls fame walking around Beacon Mall here in Alexandria. Lauren was not even in a disguise. That's the second time I have seen her around; the last time was at an art show in St. Louis. I hope they make a Gilmore Girls movie; I love that show. But seriously, Lorelai Gilmore are you stalking me?
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been to Alexandria before too. It's gorgeous. I would die for some pictures.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

Can I be added to the list please?

brittany & santana
Old 03-05-2008, 04:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Erin Added you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooey (View Post)
Yay for a Lauren/Alexis sighting! And a sighting in Virginia (right?) means perhaps it was a vacation, or Lauren showing Alexis round her old neighbourhood-sweet.
That would be so cool!

Quote:
Perhaps with the girls starring in a couple of films each this year and next, we might see them out supporting each other at the premieres. At the very least, TSOTTP2 should get some good media coverage of the premiere since America Ferrera & Blake Lively are in it, so if LG attends we might hear about it.
If Lauren does go, there is, no doubt in my mind that we would at least hear about it....especially if Ausiello is there. He's a GG fan and an even bigger LG fan so there is a good chance he may go and find Lauren and probably do a quick interview.

Quote:
Those Gilmore girls sure are good at flying under the radar!
They are freakishly good at it! I don't think I've seen any actors/actresses as good as the Gilmore Girls are at hiding from the press. It kinda sucks that we don't get to see them often on magazines and tv and stuff but I'm actually really happy about it. The last thing I would want is them to get unwanted attention, especially if it's bad attention. I would be so devastated if they ended up like Lyndsay Lohan or Brittany Spears.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread