Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Added everyone that asked.

Laurenkisses Aww I love that pic, I actually almost used it for the header! But I changed my mind at the last minute and used the S3 pics. The kissy face Lauren is doing is hilarious!

Lauren♥Scott 4Ever I love that pic too! My grandma walked in while I was looking at it one day and was like "haha that's cute, I love it!" I thought she would think I was weird for looking at a pic of them cause even though she likes and watches the show, she isn't as obsessed as I am and I thought she would think I was too addicted lol! Anyway, I love that pic, it is so funny and cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenKisses (View Post)
I totally agree. Firstly I didn't think I would miss GG as much as I am, but thanks to watching season 5 over and over I'm getting my L/L fix
Ya it took me up until the GG is cancelled annoucement to realize that there would be no more Lauren and Alexis. I knew I would miss the Lorelai and Rory relationship cause I've been a fan of it and them since day 1 but I didn't think I would miss seeing Lauren and Alexis on screen together as much. I figured I wouldn't miss the actresses as much cause we would still see them in movies and stuff but the chances of Lauren and Alexis being in a movie or anything for that matter together is slim to none. Hopefully they will stay in touch and hopefully we will see them in something together in the future (prefurably GG S8 ). Seeing them go to a premiere together would be pretty cool too.

Quote:
Its annoying not having any more new scenes of their banter to watch, I really liked them.
My favourite types of scenes with Lauren and Alexis were the hilarious bantery ones obviously, but the heart to heart ones aswel
Ugh I know, I'm gonna miss their scenes together! I think my faves though is the heart to heart ones they have. I love their banter ones aloooot but the heart to heart ones are just so good and the actresses do such an amazing job at them! They could give eachother one look and I'm either depressed or symathetically, happy the rest of the week! I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaAbbyLover (View Post)

Quote:
ALEXIS BLEDEL: For me, I was in high school, and I think The WB was kind of starting so --
LAUREN GRAHAM: You watched "Dawson's Creek" when we started.
ALEXIS BLEDEL: Everybody watched "Dawson's Creek."
LAUREN GRAHAM: Not everybody watched it, you watched --
^whats thats from?
It's from the The WB Winter 2005 TCA Press Tour
Old 07-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Total Fan

I miss their banter too. Would be cool if they would ended up doing a movie together.

Livejournal
Old 07-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Pryce (View Post)
I miss their banter too. Would be cool if they would ended up doing a movie together.
Oh man, that would be the coolest thing ever! But it would be weird seeing them in a role together as characters other then Lorelai and Rory, the quick witted, fast talking, caffine hyped, mother/daughter duo who are best friends first, mother and daughter second who would do absolutely anything for eachother! I think it would just end up depressing me seeing it. Still it would be cool to see my 2 fave actresses in a movie together!
Old 07-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_clo (View Post)
Oh man, that would be the coolest thing ever! But it would be weird seeing them in a role together as characters other then Lorelai and Rory, the quick witted, fast talking, caffine hyped, mother/daughter duo who are best friends first, mother and daughter second who would do absolutely anything for eachother!
I totally agree!

Old 07-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Total Fan

Isn't it a bit funny that they both were filming their new movies in CT?
Old 07-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Total Fan

Sorry I'm double posting.

I've just re-read this old article from 2005 where Lauren talks a bit about her relationship with Alexis and I thought I'd post it.

Quote:
Q. You and your TV daughter, Alexis Bledel, have great chemistry onscreen. You must be close pals offscreen, too?

I'm so lucky to have Alexis. We're close in a specific kind of way. She's a perfect partner. We really help each other get through those long days. Our birthdays are six months apart exactly so, astrologically speaking, we're opposites. And I think we complement each other in a way that I'm really thankful for.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww, I like that

Old 07-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Total Fan

I thought I'd collect pics from events. Are there more with the two of them?

Old 07-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Loyal Fan

May I please be added to the list?
Old 07-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

i remember the first 3 pics, but none of the rest. so Lauren went to the premiere of Tuck Everlasting? Cool!
Old 07-13-2007, 01:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for all those pictures of them They look really cute together.

Old 07-13-2007, 01:20 AM
Extreme Fan

One of those pictures is of Alexis' 21st birthday right?
I like how Lauren was there, shows they really are good friends

Old 07-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yes. If you click on the thumbnails you can see the name of the files, the events and dates are in them.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG - Life's Good (View Post)
Isn't it a bit funny that they both were filming their new movies in CT?
Oh I totally forgot about that! That is so cool! It's even funnier that they both just got done doing GG where the setting of SH is CT. I wonder if they will get a chance to hang out while they are down there. I wonder if they have even talked since the cancellation.

LG - Life's Good Aww that is sooo sweet what Lauren said about her relationship with Alexis. Totally adding it to the first post, that is so nice!

Oh and thanks for the pics, love them! I don't think I've seen the last 2 before, wow I really love them! I especially like that 7th one. Looks like they are having alot of fun in it!

Quote:
I like how Lauren was there, shows they really are good friends
Yea that is so great! And AB's 21st B-day party took place only a year or 2 after the show started which means they were only working with eachother for a short while and they were already that close!

Reflecting_Light Added you to the first post!
Old 07-18-2007, 05:38 PM
Total Fan

I just found out a picture with them really cute.

Livejournal
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top