Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2013, 05:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Love it! I miss seeing them together. Normally I don't care about the personal lifes of certain actors/actresses, but I'd really like if they are still talking with eachother a lot. My personal dream is to see Alexis on Parenthood, ha.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Nice pic!

I would love to see Alexis on PH.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jen, such a beautiful pic of the two of them. Thanks for posting it.

I'm not sure if I would want to see Alexis on PH although it just might be cool.

I think that it was on Watch What Happens Live that Lauren said that she had lunch with Alexis not long ago. Wish we had a pic but then I'm glad they could do it without being harassed for photos. Would always love to see pics but am more glad that they are able to keep her privacy, at least most of the time.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
I think that it was on Watch What Happens Live that Lauren said that she had lunch with Alexis not long ago. Wish we had a pic but then I'm glad they could do it without being harassed for photos. Would always love to see pics but am more glad that they are able to keep her privacy, at least most of the time.
Ah! I don't think I've watched that entire interview yet! Ugh, and you're right about the papps. Did she say they went out to lunch or just met for lunch? In other words, was it in the privacy of their own home?
Old 07-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ah! I don't think I've watched that entire interview yet! Ugh, and you're right about the papps. Did she say they went out to lunch or just met for lunch? In other words, was it in the privacy of their own home?
I just happened to stumble on that interview a couple days ago haha Lauren Graham Looks Back On Gilmore Girls Bledel McCarthy - YouTube
Old 07-07-2013, 03:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Just watched it myself. I liked the Gilmore Girls questions, but other than that it was not my taste, haha. Like that she's still in contact with Kelly Bishop aswell! And her lunch with Alexis ofcourse
Old 07-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jojo, that was fun watching that again, thanks. In the Watch What's Happening Live interview (about 12 mins 15 seconds in), she said pretty much the same thing, that she saw Alexis at lunch not long ago. Not sure if it was in private or at a restaurant or such. Not really sure how long ago that was either. She also said that she is in touch with Kelly and Ed. Liked that Andy asked if she would be going to Alexis's wedding and Lauren said she didn't know and then looked into the camera as if to talk to Alexis and said, "Will I???". I wonder if she will be? I hope so.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the link, Jojo.

Yeah Sarah. Hopefully she'll be invited to the wedding.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Fingers crossed!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-27-2013, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^Hehe, there's a smiley for that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Liked that Andy asked if she would be going to Alexis's wedding and Lauren said she didn't know and then looked into the camera as if to talk to Alexis and said, "Will I???". I wonder if she will be? I hope so.
Oh, Lauren. I would think she would be, I mean come on Alexis!
Old 08-27-2013, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Love that smiley, Jen.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Supreme Fan

I hope she's going! I don't know what it is - as I'm normally not that invested in the real life of actors or actresses - but I'm always rooting for them to remain friends. They had such great chemistry and they liked eachother so much that I always thought that it would be a waste to see that chemistry going away. But since Alexis isn't following Lauren on Twitter I think there's a chance that the willingness is a bit one-sided. Maybe Alexis really sees Lauren as a mother figure, and thereby feels uncomfortable to have her as a friend on facebook ?
Old 08-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's Alexis's Wedding. I hope that Lauren will be invited and will be able to go and that Peter will be able to go with her.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I just looked at Alexis' twitter. It doesn't look like she tweets all that often anyway. Maybe they text or something.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think Alexis is very active on twitter. I remember they tweeted each other once but maybe she's not used to it/doesn't really go on anyway so she just didn't think to follow her?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top